What the fuck was God thinking ?

Girl Dancing In...
Girl Dancing In Orbit's picture
User is offlineOffline
What the fuck was God thinking ?

Alone as usual, God finishes His beer and lights up a cigarette :

- What should I do today ? What day is it anyways ?

While scratching His huge balls, God nonchalantly looked at the calendar : Day -1.

- Fuck it... I don't feel like doing shit today... Didn't I have any weed left somewhere around here ?

Like he always did during the infinite amount of days that preceded Day -1, God did what he does best : Nothing.

Unusually though, on Day 1, God woke up early, like a new man... Something happened over night. He had an idea ! He was going to do something for the first time of his life... He was tremendously excited :

- I will create other people who looks just like me, but without all my super powers and I will bully them 'til they die ! That'll be fuckin fun ! I will fuck them up ! Mislead them ! I'll tell them I love them and next thing you know BANG ! I'll slap them so hard they will not forget me ! Why the hell didn't I thought of that before ? Let there be light !

And there was light...

Si Dieu existe, c'est Son problème !
If God exists, it's His problem !--Graffiti on the walls of the Sorbonne (France), May 1968
romancedlife.blogspot.com

LovE-RicH
LovE-RicH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hehe, great, this should be

Hehe, great, this should be the intro to all versions of the holy macarony book.Smiling

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Yeah, That drunk

Yeah,

That drunk stupid god of abe lunitic, the holy devil gave us the apple, knowing we would defeat that fool eventually.

Thanks SATAN , our time has nearly come ....

Hail Satan , the bringer of true heaven ....

Knowledge