"Atheism is a sect of Islam" and other such wisdom from our online christian friends

Fire
Fire's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Atheism is a sect of Islam" and other such wisdom from our online christian friends

http://duggmirror.com/comedy/100_Greatest_Quotes_from_fundamentalist_christian_chat_rooms/

100 Greatest Quotes from Fundamentalist Christian Chatrooms

OMG! I'm dying here. These are hilarious. 

"In my opinion, if an animal in the wild like a swan is caught being gay it should be shot on sight, disinfected, and used to feed the poor."

OR

"The other day while installing some new fiber optics cables for a satellite array I overheard some coworkers talking about quarks. Quarks are supposedly tiny particles that nobody can see and nobody has any use for. So why do we know about them? What good does it possibly do us to know what a quark is? Just another example of useless science, and wasted money on the so called research needed for this great discovery.

I seriously have to wornder about people who spend their free time thinking about things like quarks or quasars. There are more important things to do.

As far as I am concerned if an answer to a question isn't in the bible, then the you have no business asking the question. A few years ago when my wife suddenly had to get an emergency c-section I was scared. But I didnt turn to any book about quarks. Luckily I had my palm pilot with me, which just happened to have the entire King James bible on it! I read a few passages that gave me the strength to pray for her and the baby to get through this ordeal. I sure didn't need any useless trivia books about quarks to find comfort in.

I have very little use for science. In fact it is in impediment to getting close to God. 

OR

"[Talking about an eleven year old girl who was raped and then buried alive]

god was sacrificing this child as a way to show others the light. much as he did his own child. what a beautiful gift he has given us.
"

OR

Creationism is based upon science, reason and tons of evidence.

Evolution is based on the blind acceptance of superstitions and fairy tales.

HAHAHAHA

Fire
Fire's picture
User is offlineOffline
I mean, since Atheists

Cry This was kinda mean

Quote:
I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

And what epitaph do you engrave on an Atheist's grave
marker? "Here lies the only good Atheist, which is a
dead Atheist". What else is there say? Nothing at all.
No last words, no last rites, no flowers, no anything.

Every time an Atheist dies, the world is better off as
a result of that dead Atheist being dead, & its damned
God-forsaken soul burning in the fiery pits of Hades. Smiling

Which begs another related question, do Atheists cry at
funerals? If so, why? Since Atheists hate God, and they
hate Family, and they hate Country, who are they crying
for? It is true: The only good Atheist is a dead Atheist.

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheism, as a sect, is lame?

Atheism, as a sect, is lame?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fire wrote: This was

Fire wrote:

Cry This was kinda mean

Quote:
I mean, since Atheists have no value whatsoever as human
beings (they're not even human, but only inhuman animals),
since Atheists are nothing but miserable Liars, Cowards
and Murderers, after all, why would anybody in their
right mind weep over the dead rotting corpse, or bone
chips and ashes (that get mixed together with those of
others from the crematory) of a worthless dead Atheist?

And what epitaph do you engrave on an Atheist's grave
marker? "Here lies the only good Atheist, which is a
dead Atheist". What else is there say? Nothing at all.
No last words, no last rites, no flowers, no anything.

Every time an Atheist dies, the world is better off as
a result of that dead Atheist being dead, & its damned
God-forsaken soul burning in the fiery pits of Hades. Smiling

Which begs another related question, do Atheists cry at
funerals? If so, why? Since Atheists hate God, and they
hate Family, and they hate Country, who are they crying
for? It is true: The only good Atheist is a dead Atheist.

There was someone in human history who felt that the forcable death of another group of people would make the world a better place. That man's name was Hitler.

If this Christian had their way, we'd be stuck in ovens like Hitler did with Jews. WHAT A FUCKING SICKO! 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Blind_Chance
Blind_Chance's picture
User is offlineOffline
I really know how to play a

I really know how to play a fool, but those people are serious...

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've got this eerie

I've got this eerie feeling...it's almost like I've been here before. 

RationalSchema
RationalSchema's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fire

Fire wrote:

http://duggmirror.com/comedy/100_Greatest_Quotes_from_fundamentalist_christian_chat_rooms/

OR

"The other day while installing some new fiber optics cables for a satellite array I overheard some coworkers talking about quarks. Quarks are supposedly tiny particles that nobody can see and nobody has any use for. So why do we know about them? What good does it possibly do us to know what a quark is? Just another example of useless science, and wasted money on the so called research needed for this great discovery.

I seriously have to wornder about people who spend their free time thinking about things like quarks or quasars. There are more important things to do.

As far as I am concerned if an answer to a question isn't in the bible, then the you have no business asking the question. A few years ago when my wife suddenly had to get an emergency c-section I was scared. But I didnt turn to any book about quarks. Luckily I had my palm pilot with me, which just happened to have the entire King James bible on it! I read a few passages that gave me the strength to pray for her and the baby to get through this ordeal. I sure didn't need any useless trivia books about quarks to find comfort in.

I have very little use for science. In fact it is in impediment to getting close to God.

What were you doing with your Palm Pilot?? Sounds like the quarks in someones brain haven't been working properly.

"Those who think they know don't know. Those that know they don't know, know."

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote: I've got this

jmm wrote:
I've got this eerie feeling...it's almost like I've been here before.

Me too.

Mod merge maybe? 

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

mrjonno
User is offlineOffline
Well I'm part of the

Well I'm part of the Islamic atheist sect that drinks too much beer, leers at attractive women especially if they have large breasts and write interesting stuff on atheist websites and prays to the flying spaghetti monster every Friday down the pub.

Praise Allah

Praise the noodles 

evil religion
evil religion's picture
User is offlineOffline
RationalSchema wrote: Fire

RationalSchema wrote:
Fire wrote:

OR

What were you doing with your Palm Pilot?? Sounds like the quarks in someones brain haven't been working properly.

Also I'm sure this dick head would be the first person to complain if the doctors started consulting the Bible on how to perform the c-section. In fact come to think of it why is this prick even sending his wife to the doctors surely the Bible will tell him how to perform the necerssay surgery! You dont need none of that fancy, highfalutin, education and so called sciene to heal people all you need is the Biblea and faith. Glory!

Fire
Fire's picture
User is offlineOffline
Actually someone called him

Actually someone called him out on that, pointing out the obvious that were it not for science, there would be no such thing as a palm pilot or a c-section.

His response was to get angry and say something to the effect of "don't insult my intelligence by confusing science with technology, technology is made by inventors who are inspired by god and who were anti-science. God inspired the inventors, science is just a bunch of fairy tales." Thats not an exact quote, the full quote was on the site, I just left it off to make the OP more succinct.

evil religion
evil religion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fire wrote: Actually

Fire wrote:

Actually someone called him out on that, pointing out the obvious that were it not for science, there would be no such thing as a palm pilot or a c-section.

His response was to get angry and say something to the effect of "don't insult my intelligence by confusing science with technology, technology is made by inventors who are inspired by god and who were anti-science. God inspired the inventors, science is just a bunch of fairy tales." Thats not an exact quote, the full quote was on the site, I just left it off to make the OP more succinct.

What a genius! Becasue of course we all know that technology just happens by magic and does not rely on science in any way shape or form. People like that really should be made too rely on the Bible for their medical care. At least it would help weed their stupidity out of gene pool fairly rapidly. 

Fire
Fire's picture
User is offlineOffline
evil religion wrote: Fire

evil religion wrote:
Fire wrote:

What a genius! Becasue of course we all know that technology just happens by magic and does not rely on science in any way shape or form. People like that really should be made too rely on the Bible for their medical care. At least it would help weed their stupidity out of gene pool fairly rapidly.

That sad thing is that there are people out there who rely solely on the bible for healthcare. People who reject blood transfusions, vaccinations, psychology and the like, and forbid their sick children from getting modern medicine, opting instead for faith healing. 

evil religion
evil religion's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fire wrote: evil religion

Fire wrote:
evil religion wrote:
Fire wrote:

That sad thing is that there are people out there who rely solely on the bible for healthcare. People who reject blood transfusions, vaccinations, psychology and the like, and forbid their sick children from getting modern medicine, opting instead for faith healing.

I know its totally insane. My brothers a JW. I fear for his son (my nephew). He is 12 years old now and I really hope he does not need a life saving blood transfusion prior to his 16th birthday. In 4 years time though "uncle evil religion" will be having a chat with his nephew about what HE would like to happen if he where hospitalised and needed a transfusion but was unable to express his wishes. I think in that case I could then iterate that conversation to any medical staff and as he would be over the age of 16 his wishes trump his parents insane religious nonsense. But for the next 4 years his life health are actually being put in unnecessary danger by his idiot parents. It pains me to say it but my brother is a fucking moron and his stupidity is endagering his child.