9 Words Woman use.. READ THIS GUYS !!

dave805
dave805's picture
User is offlineOffline
9 Words Woman use.. READ THIS GUYS !!

1.) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2.) Five Minutes : If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3.) Nothing : This is the calm before the storm. This means something and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4.) Go Ahead : This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5.) Loud Sigh : This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6.) That's Okay : This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7.) Thanks : A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome.

8.) Whatever : Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to #3.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Ahem....here are a few

Ahem....here are a few things you guys say / mean 

I couldn't resist: 

1.    I have something going on tonight, but I can stop by later. - Definition: Booty call

2.    I have an early morning meeting. – Definition: I don’t want you to spend the night

3.    I don’t want to get hurt again. – Definition: I can handle just being NSA friends

4.    I don’t know what I am looking for.  – Definition: I don’t want a relationship

5.    Come over for a drink. – Definition: Come over for sex

6.    Doing anything exciting over the weekend? – Definition:  I have plans this weekend.

7.    Work is out of control lately, not sure when I can see you. – Definition:  I am going into my cave and I’ll get back to you.

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
More importantly: If she

More importantly:

If she cooks dinner and it tastes like the ingredients came from a garbage scow and you tell her that it was good after choking it down...

EXPECT TO EAT THAT SHIT FOR THE DURATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP. You've just selected your favorite meal. Let's hope your sorry ass learned how to cook while you were attached to Mama's apron strings or watching Daddy grill out.

If you wanna ever have sex with her again, every time you go to a restaurant that has the dish she fucked up originally... you'd better order it and HATE THE RESTAURANT VERSION compared to hers.

Don't try something different either. She'll think you'll be wanting to try something different elsewhere in the relationship dynamics.

Also in the same frame, even if her mother's food is awesome, her's has to be better. A wise man intent on scoring after visiting the 'rents will tell her that she must have learned from someone else.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm gonna go out on a limb

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say...I think most of that is pretty accurate. Obviously, this is a broad generalization. If I wanted to say "fuck you", I would, and if I wanted to say "whatever", I would. To me that's more of a sign of exasperation. Another interesting development is that Renee's post didn't really resonate with me at all. I don't know. I guess I was usually just as excited about sex as they were, so that was a pleasant surprise which I don't find offensive. (Note: I wouldn't generally go out on a date with a guy that I wouldn't already want to fuck.)

Hmmm...whatever. :-P 

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

Renee Obsidianwords wrote:

I couldn't resist:

1. I have something going on tonight, but I can stop by later. - Definition: Booty call

2. I have an early morning meeting. – Definition: I don’t want you to spend the night

3. I don’t want to get hurt again. – Definition: I can handle just being NSA friends

4. I don’t know what I am looking for. – Definition: I don’t want a relationship

5. Come over for a drink. – Definition: Come over for sex

6. Doing anything exciting over the weekend? – Definition: I have plans this weekend.

7. Work is out of control lately, not sure when I can see you. – Definition: I am going into my cave and I’ll get back to you.

Ok let me give it to you from a man's perspective

1: actually means I am having sex with someone else first but if it doesn't go well, we will have sex.

2: Sex was great....but I don't want to wake up next to you....my other girlfriend/Wife might find it suspicious if i don't go home

3: I just want sex with no strings attached.

4: same as 3

5: same as 3

6: same as 3

7: I am having sex with someone else who is better. 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Renee Obsidianwords,

Renee Obsidianwords, You make me so horney , why is that ??? 

I want you SO BAD .....

, can I keep my other girl friends and call you Queen for days ? 

, they won't mind if you don't ,

oh Renee, here I go again falling in love ..... 

you are so enticing ,

Tongue out   have mercy on me girl .....

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
I must add that dave's list

I must add that dave's list included at least TWO things that I say /do and I laugh because the list contains items that remind me of a few friends; how they act with their boyfriends/husbands  ....I cant say for certain but his list seems somewhat accurate....scary 

My sad attempt to turn it around on the guys....not as impactful  Smiling

thats okay

Renee 

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Renee Obsidianwords

I must add that dave's list included at least TWO things that I say /do and I laugh because the list contains items that remind me of a few friends; how they act with their boyfriends/husbands ....I cant say for certain but his list seems somewhat accurate....scary

My sad attempt to turn it around on the guys....not as impactful Smiling

thats okay

Renee

Awww. It elicited a response from me. lol. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    Renee Renee Renee

Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee Renee Tongue out 

illeatyourdog
illeatyourdog's picture
User is offlineOffline
latincanuck wrote: Renee

latincanuck wrote:

I couldn't resist:

1. I have something going on tonight, but I can stop by later. - Definition: Booty call

2. I have an early morning meeting. – Definition: I don’t want you to spend the night

3. I don’t want to get hurt again. – Definition: I can handle just being NSA friends

4. I don’t know what I am looking for. – Definition: I don’t want a relationship

6. Doing anything exciting over the weekend? – Definition: I have plans this weekend.

7. Work is out of control lately, not sure when I can see you. – Definition: I am going into my cave and I’ll get back to you.

Ok let me give it to you from a man's perspective

1: actually means I am having sex with someone else first but if it doesn't go well, we will have sex.

2: Sex was great....but I don't want to wake up next to you....my other girlfriend/Wife might find it suspicious if i don't go home

3: I just want sex with no strings attached.

4: same as 3

5: same as 3

6: same as 3

7: I am having sex with someone else who is better. 

A second male opinion.

1. I hope she forgets

2. true

3. I perfer your hotter friend

4. I would rather be watching UFC or Fight Quest

5. true.

6. if shes hot: Where should I be this weekend.  If she isn't: WHat places should I avoid.

7. Call of Duty 4 Lan Party week.

" Why does God always got such wacky shit to say? . . . When was the last time you heard somebody say 'look God told me to get a muffin and a cup tea and cool out man'?" - Dov Davidoff

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
You forgot the 3 most

You forgot the 3 most important ones:

NO
STOP
DON'T

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
  .... then comes my

.... then comes my favorite. " dont stop, don't stop, don't stop" ......... Tongue out

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    Words men use;

Words men use; Pleeeeeease, I can't help it, I won't tell, just let me see it, just let me touch it, come on, why not, I need you, I thought you loved me, I can't sleep, it will just take a second, I won't hurt you , I'll be real easy, I'm going crazy, I'll give ya a 100 bucks, ..... ( we poor fellas )

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
illeatyourdog

Quote:

I couldn't resist:

Another perspective:

1. Leave me alone until I can think up a good excuse for not stopping over.

2. Staying up until 4:00am playing Resident Evil and then sleeping in all day tomorrow sounds better than hang out with you tonight.

3. Even though something about you is kind of sexy, the attraction isn't strong enough for me to be genuinely interested in dating you, so I'm just going to say this so that I don't have to date you, but you'll still flirt with me.

4. I know what I'm looking for. It isn't you.

5. ----- (doesn't apply to me, since I don't drink)

6. I don't care what you're doing this weekend. I just hope this will segue into something more interesting.

7. The cave one is most likely to be true, but in same cases it can also mean, "I'm going to be hanging out with friends I don't want to meet you."

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello Dave

Hal says this was a good post two years  ago so lets play again.   And Welcome back Dave,  what are you doing with my memory cells Dave?

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?