The Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientologists Don't Want You To See

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientologists Don't Want You To See

Quote:
Didn't get a chance to watch the terrifyingly creepy Tom Cruise video yesterday before Scientologists pulled it off YouTube? Well, we've managed to get our hands on a copy and now we'd like to invite you to watch in all its technicolor glory. Nevermind the orgs, nevermind the SPs and nevermind David Miscaviage, Defamer won't hesitate to put our ethics on ANYONE! Don't miss out, over one billion earth humans have been served. KSW and KFC forever (or something). This is must-see. Do not pass go without watching this video.

Video here.

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uh ...  I just don't know

Uh ...  I just don't know what to say. That's one freaky dude.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
crazy...just...crazy

crazy...just...crazy

HC Grindon
High Level DonorModerator
User is offlineOffline
LOL!  6 minutes of him

LOL!  6 minutes of him saying NOTHING! 

"You're either IN, or , well, you aren't..you know?  I know, you know?  I want to help, we want to help, you know, and we do...and we know, you know? HeheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHheheHAHAHAHA!"

What a fucking wack-job.  Don't think I'll ever be able to watch one of his movies again without seeing his psycho off-screen persona.

He is one scary fucking dude, you know? 

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
HC Grindon wrote: LOL! 6

HC Grindon wrote:

LOL! 6 minutes of him saying NOTHING!

"You're either IN, or , well, you aren't..you know? I know, you know? I want to help, we want to help, you know, and we do...and we know, you know? HeheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHheheHAHAHAHA!"

What a fucking wack-job. Don't think I'll ever be able to watch one of his movies again without seeing his psycho off-screen persona.

He is one scary fucking dude, you know?

I know, and we know, you know? 

Girl Dancing In...
Girl Dancing In Orbit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom Cruise wrote: Man ! I

Tom Cruise wrote:

Man ! I wish we could say to ourselves in the future : "Yeah SP's, I read about them in history books !"

Just for the record, SP stand's for "Suppressive Person" (enemies of the Church of Scientology).

According to L. Ron Hubbard (founder of scientology) SP's makes about 2.3 % of earths population and they (we) should be put to death.

Well Tom !!!

Continue what you are doing and SP's will be all over the place.

Good work buddy ! Rather be an SP than a freak like you ! 

Say hi to Xenu for me ! 

Si Dieu existe, c'est Son problème !
If God exists, it's His problem !--Graffiti on the walls of the Sorbonne (France), May 1968
romancedlife.blogspot.com

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Blame the cosmic

Blame the cosmic Aliens, now be a nice guy ?

shezzzz , that's so heavy Tongue out

Girl Dancing In...
Girl Dancing In Orbit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tom Cruise wrote: It's a

Tom Cruise wrote:

It's a privilege to call yourself a scientologist and it's a privilege that you have to earn !

You don't fucking earn it, fucking moron !

It's a privilege that you have to buy

Si Dieu existe, c'est Son problème !
If God exists, it's His problem !--Graffiti on the walls of the Sorbonne (France), May 1968
romancedlife.blogspot.com

CrazyRoper
CrazyRoper's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seriously I couldn't stop

Seriously I couldn't stop laughing while I was watching this.  Between him saying absolutely nothing and the damn music, I think I may have had an aneurysm.

BTW...does anyone know what the hell he was talking about? 

"I, on the other hand, do not feel it necessary to construct a lofty meaning for myself. I prefer the style of the butterfly myself. I will eat what I want, flit about aimlessly, and enjoy the sunshine. Then, I will die. " - Nero, RRS Forum User

mindspread
mindspread's picture
User is offlineOffline
What Tom Cruise Was

What Tom Cruise Was Talking About in That Scientology Video

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/01/what-tom-cruise-was-talking-about-in-that-scientology-video.php

• KSW: Short for Keeping Scientology Working, a policy written by Hubbard in the 1960s that requires all Scientologists to follow his words and his rules exactly.

• Orgs: An abbreviation for "organizations"; describes all churches of Scientology throughout the world.

• David Miscavige: He is the current leader of Scientology. He's the equivalent of the Pope to the Catholics.

• Out-ethics: Any behavior that violates any of Hubbard's rules of conduct.

• Put ethics in someone else: Make others conform to Hubbard's rules of behavior.

• Criminon: Scientology front group that tries to recruit through the prisons.

• SP: Suppressive Person. Anyone who doesn't like Scientology and/or criticizes Scientology.

• PTS/SP: Another bogus Hubbard term to define behavior that goes against Scientology rules.

• LRH technology or "tech": All of the Scientology policies, rules, mandates, and procedures.

Blind_Chance
Blind_Chance's picture
User is offlineOffline
He is so brainwashed...

He is so brainwashed...

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Blind_Chance wrote: He is

Blind_Chance wrote:
He is so brainwashed...

How does one wash what one does not possess? 

mindspread
mindspread's picture
User is offlineOffline
More of Tom's craziness can

mtonkin666
User is offlineOffline
Tom Cruise is crazy. I have

Tom Cruise is crazy. I have a curious question about Scientology. When I was on vacation in Florida a couple months ago I saw one of their stores. It was just a little store with a bunch of copies of L Ron Hubbard's Dianetics in a display window. Do they use this store as their place of worship or do they just use it to sell the Dianetics book and other recruiting supplies and attempt to recruit people? It didn't say scientology on the store, in fact I think they tried to make it look like a health store like a GNC but you knew it was Scientology store since the Dianetics books were in the window display.

lazuli13
Scientist
lazuli13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poor Nicole

I feel so sorry for Nicole, I'm glad she finally got herself a country boy.

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
mindspread wrote: More of

mindspread wrote:

More of Tom's craziness can be found here:

http://gawker.com/345563/tom-cruise-uncut-the-freedom-medal-award-ceremony

That is some really weird shit. Scary weird. 

Dematrah
User is offlineOffline
Can that little man get any

Can that little man get any scarier?

Also, would it be as unnerving to anyone else as it is to me to have one of their stores just down the street? I wonder how much that being there deters business from the H&R Block that's right next to it...

Mutual Glomp (my art gallery, currently being updated) | DevArt | Dead Like Us | Nothing Special comic

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
No big surprises here,

No big surprises here, right?

Say what you want about Cruise though, there was a period sometime between 1999 and 2001 that his film work was extraordinary, particularly Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia, and Vanilla Sky.  I also really like the way that he's sort of become in his everyday life a composite of all the megalomaniacal characters he's played throughout the years.  

When all the controversy settles and he's dead a gone, I think he'll be remembered as one of the most interesting Hollywood figures of his time.   

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   hollywood sucks , I

hollywood sucks , I was born there

my uncle was tv 'flash gorden', my dad wrote screen plays,

they hated hollywood .... I Hate it too

does the TV not suck ?  fuck hollywood ....

EAT THE RICH

Fire
Fire's picture
User is offlineOffline
thingy

thingy wrote:

Quote:
Didn't get a chance to watch the terrifyingly creepy Tom Cruise video yesterday before Scientologists pulled it off YouTube? Well, we've managed to get our hands on a copy and now we'd like to invite you to watch in all its technicolor glory. Nevermind the orgs, nevermind the SPs and nevermind David Miscaviage, Defamer won't hesitate to put our ethics on ANYONE! Don't miss out, over one billion earth humans have been served. KSW and KFC forever (or something). This is must-see. Do not pass go without watching this video.

Video here.

Scientology is even worse than creation science ministries. They even file bogus DMCA requests to get criticism taken down. 

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote: No big

jmm wrote:

No big surprises here, right?

Say what you want about Cruise though, there was a period sometime between 1999 and 2001 that his film work was extraordinary, particularly Eyes Wide Shut, Magnolia, and Vanilla Sky. I also really like the way that he's sort of become in his everyday life a composite of all the megalomaniacal characters he's played throughout the years.

When all the controversy settles and he's dead a gone, I think he'll be remembered as one of the most interesting Hollywood figures of his time.

I disagree. I've known TC was a scientologist for a while now, but I've never really bothered to investigate it. I haven't even watched the video in this thread yet. Sounds very interesting, but I don't care all that much.

The real reason I'm reading this thread is because I absolute detest Tom Cruise. I mean, I can't say that I detest him completely, because I don't know him. But anytime I see him in an interview, he annoys the holy living shit out of me. Whenever I see him "acting", I just cannot take him seriously. He emotes well and all, but he fails to convince me that he is not Tom Cruise.

Finally, he takes himself waaaaay too seriously, and that is probably the most annoying thing of all.

If I had to pick one actor to go away forever, it would be Tom Cruise. Sorry to anyone who is a fan.

I'd rather watch Tom Green than Tom Cruise. Really. 

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cruise levels some charges

Cruise levels some charges against the field of psychiatry here. Can someone with knowledge of the field discuss the truth of these claims please (besides it being part of an alien plot)?

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

lolwut

Blind_Chance
Blind_Chance's picture
User is offlineOffline
I know, we know, they know

I know, we know, they know. Only YOU Tom don't know that you are completely brainwashed.

With people like him and their weakness for ideology indoctrination, I understand why our history looks like it looks.

Fuck ignorance.

Ecrasez l'infame!

donovan
donovan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Neeeeeeeeeeooooommmmm....

BOOOM!!!*

*Movie Career

Rich Woods
Rational VIP!
Rich Woods's picture
User is offlineOffline
zilch

A psychopath with awful hair...an intellectual zilch...and 9 minutes & 35 seconds of barely coherant ramblings...

Jesus on roller skates, would I love for Tom Cruise to walk in on Katie Holmes sucking the cock of the guy he hates most in the world.

What a tool.