Where are all the religious nuts, I want to meet some + Speed Hating

mrjonno
User is offlineOffline
Where are all the religious nuts, I want to meet some + Speed Hating

In my epic quest to find a woman I went to a 'Speed Hating' event in London.

For those who are not aware of what this is, its like speed dating but instead of being all positive both individuals in the 3 minute date have 1 minute to slag of everything they hate. And the final minute is to hopefully bond over it or get into a row (which can be fun)

So my two rants were  Religion its bollocks and the Daily Mail (its a British newspaper which has headlines like 'illegal immigrants bring down house prices and steal your horses'.

What surprised of me of the 20 'dates' that I  had everyone  of them agreed that religion is bollocks.

Now this is annoying as I love getting into rows with faith heads , have I really got to move to America to find some.

It's one of the reasons the various atheist/humanist movements in the UK are so weak no real enemies

Anyway  to summarise I need to meet an attractive religious lady (through not too religious when it comes to sexuality) to have a good row with , can any of you  Americans help

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
mrjonno wrote: Anyway to

mrjonno wrote:

Anyway to summarise I need to meet an attractive religious lady (through not too religious when it comes to sexuality) to have a good row with , can any of you Americans help

Makes for some intersting make up sex, I'll bet.

"Oh god, I'm coming"

"WTF, bitch, that ain't Moses's staff!" 

Blind_Chance
Blind_Chance's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Building love on hate ?

Building love on hate ? I thought it is strictly theists domain.

Anyway I wish you lucky dating Eye-wink

Ecrasez l'infame!

magilum
User is offlineOffline
I guess if the relationship

I guess if the relationship went south, you'd have a taste of what's to come.