That is a knock down argument against all atheist... I am now a born again Chirstian !

Girl Dancing In...
Girl Dancing In Orbit's picture
User is offlineOffline
That is a knock down argument against all atheist... I am now a born again Chirstian !

You have probably all seen this video... But it is the first time I saw it and I have to say that from now on I am a born again Christian !

Yes yes yes, this is THE #1 argument for the existance of God. How could I have been so blind all of these years ! I now need that Theist badge !

You have to love these 2 fucking morons ! 

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=9zwbhAXe5yk

Si Dieu existe, c'est Son problème !
If God exists, it's His problem !--Graffiti on the walls of the Sorbonne (France), May 1968
romancedlife.blogspot.com

HC Grindon
High Level DonorModerator
User is offlineOffline
Since you are pretty new

Since you are pretty new here, you might not know this, but last year Brian and Kelly debated these two idiots on TV (Nightline?) and kicked the intellectual shit out of 'em.  I was almost embarrassed for said idiots...almost.

mr804
Special AgentSuperfan
mr804's picture
User is offlineOffline
The timeless classic.   I

The timeless classic.

I think the best part is when Ray hands Kirk the drink and he looks at it like it's some amazing new thing. 

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, the peanut butter

Yeah, the peanut butter guy.

How can someone survive to his age and be that stupid?

You'd think he would have walked onto a freeway by now and get killed.

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Watcher wrote:

Watcher wrote:

I like your morbid sense of humor ( sounds like something Stewie Griffin would say )....RRS should let you be their color commentator just to lighten things up ! Ha ha Wink

Peace !

dave805
dave805's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Enjoy this

Enjoy this Debunking of the Banana argument..

Wow....... The banana argument. Maybe these guys should stick those banana's up their asses.

The entire premise that a domesticated plant/fruit is evidence of god's existence a creationism is so far out in left field those who believe it should be checked for mental retardation.

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
Watcher wrote:

I like your morbid sense of humor ( sounds like something Stewie Griffin would say )....RRS should let you be their color commentator just to lighten things up ! Ha ha Wink

Peace !

Why thank you!!!

I'll be here all night!

"I am an atheist, thank God." -Oriana Fallaci

Girl Dancing In...
Girl Dancing In Orbit's picture
User is offlineOffline
dave805 wrote:

dave805 wrote:

Wow....... The banana argument. Maybe these guys should stick those banana's up their asses.

LOL did the banana nightmare really had to be debunk !

I am discovering these 2 guys. I am falling in love here ! How is it possible that I never eared of them before ? There website is like candy ! It's both delicious and addictive ! And there "Are you a "GOOD" person ? try the ultimate test" test is absolutely fantastic ! I love the fact that whatever answer you put in there you always get the same results.

I just realize that some folks here debated them ! I haven't seen the debate yet but I can't see how someone could have a rational discussion with these 2 lunatics !

Kirk and Ray, thank you very much ! You really have made my day ! I'm smiley and happy right now because of you guys ! Jesus really can make me happy !

Si Dieu existe, c'est Son problème !
If God exists, it's His problem !--Graffiti on the walls of the Sorbonne (France), May 1968
romancedlife.blogspot.com

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Drunk Atheist Alliance -

Drunk Atheist Alliance - Brian, myself, Comedy Jesus, Pastor Deacon Fred, and David Silverman joke about the Banana Argument briefly. 

The_Fragile
The_Fragile's picture
User is offlineOffline
Listening to Ray and Kirk

Listening to Ray and Kirk debate is akin to listening to nails on a chalk board.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
dave805 wrote:  

dave805 wrote:

The entire premise that a domesticated plant/fruit is evidence of god's existence a creationism is so far out in left field those who believe it should be checked for mental retardation.

That video says the Big Bang was a collision of two objects as evident in the spiral shapes of galaxies?

What? 

dave805
dave805's picture
User is offlineOffline
Body gaurds at a convention

Body gaurds at a convention ?

Wow kelly...........If your ever out in California and need a 6ft 3in tall 300lb scary looking dood send me a email ill happily be a gaurd for you guys.

The idea that in this country (A country that is suposidly free from religious persicution) you guys are at risk because of your belief's is bullshit to me.....