hi there recovered

a seeker
Theist
a seeker's picture
User is offlineOffline
hi there recovered

I hate computers. Like i hate my sinuses when i have i cold. I know i need them but by damn they're annoying when they go wrong!!

Now where did we get to before we were cut short? I think i was asking whether the adjectives used to describe religion (intolerant arrogant etc) by my good buddy were, in your opinion, accuratly applied to the Beleif or the social set which identifies themselves by those beleives.

I was really enjoying that thread! It was going so well!

Oh well. Lets see if we can pick it up.

seeker

PS

When the mod finish extinquishing fires and carrying out the wounded can i have my badge back?  

dave805
dave805's picture
User is offlineOffline
I dono and atm im a bit

I dono and atm im a bit pissy at life in general this sever crash certainly isn't helping things at all. It would be nice to blame others here for my own problems but that would be a copout and would really do nothing to solve my own issues.

So on that note welcome to the forums ONCE AGAIN .. And i think i will go off and do something else today instead of stewing about shit i can not chance in my life Smiling 

Cheers  

a seeker
Theist
a seeker's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry to hear that dave. If

Sorry to hear that dave. If we were on my turf i'd pray for you. But since i'm on yours and it really REALLY used to piss me off when people patronised me like that i'll just wish you well. 

Don't sweat the small stuff. Remember, its all small stuff. Look over the small people and buy a kick bag for your garage. Drink enough to blur but never to numb and be careful of the toes you tread on today. They might be connected to the feet you have to kiss tomorrow. 

Be lucky. Thanks for your welcome.