Delusion Attacks Delusion

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Delusion Attacks Delusion

~ “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone...."

Oh, how Christians love to point out the foibles of other religions. They go after the Mormons, the Jews, the Muslims... hell they go after everyone else because it is too hard to look in the mirror. Now, they are jumping on the Islam slander bandwagon.

In an effort to show disdain for the uproar in Sudan where Muslims are upset a teacher allowed the students to name a bear Muhammad, a Christian evangelist has named a stuffed pig Muhammad. Umm, mister Christian evangelist guy, you need to look in the mirror and realize you also throw a temper tantrum whenever anyone 'offends' your magic friend.

An American evangelist has jumped into the fray over the fate of a British teacher facing calls for death over a teddy bear named "Muhammad." Bill Keller, host of LivePrayer, has posted a video on YouTube featuring a pink, toy pig named Muhammad after the Muslim prophet. "Indeed Muhammad was a man of murder," the pig, voiced by Keller himself, states in the video. "He was a pedophile, having a wife at the age of six. And I came to find out that the Quran really is nothing more than a book of fairy tales."

Very funny that he calls the Quran, "fairy tales". Being so critical of other religions is good, Mr. Keller, you just need to go one step further and take a critical analysis of your own little 'cult'. Or, in the very least... if you could follow the so called words of your saviour and learn to keep your ill words regarding other religions to yourself. I certainly do not want to hear your whining when the stones are being cast at you! I have a pile of them I could bury you under...

----

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Curious that the words,

Curious that the words, "Suck it, Jesus" became infamous overnight... The whole thing is very confusing... the stuffed animal is ok, but the Oscar speech is not...

Puzzling. 

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
The only good thing I can

The only good thing I can say about this guy is that he located the, as Kelly puts it, elusive self-pwn. 

rab
rab's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think Keller is hilarious.

I think Keller is hilarious. I don't see how anyone--not even Muslims--can take him seriously. He's just some wannabe former federal prisoner (embezzelment) who wants to make a name, and millions of dollars, for himself. His LivePrayer studio is in the back of a used car lot garage.

Support the Separation of Church & State!
Freedom From Religion Foundation