Laffo: Letter to the Christian Resistance under President HITLERY

Fire
Fire's picture
User is offlineOffline
Laffo: Letter to the Christian Resistance under President HITLERY

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58781

Nov. 20, 2010

To the Resistance:

I'm writing this letter from prison, where I've been since the beginning of 2010. Since Hillary was elected in '08, Christian persecution in America has gotten even worse than we predicted.

When the so-called "Fairness Doctrine" was signed into law, my radio program was yanked off the air along with all the others that dared discuss moral issues on Christian radio. The networks just couldn't bring themselves to air a pro-abortion program or one that advocates the homosexual agenda for the government mandated "balance" because broadcasting lies went against their basic beliefs – I don't blame them.

We knew "Thought Crimes" was in danger of becoming law back when it passed Congress in 2007, but thankfully, President Bush kept his promise to veto it. But, tragically, Hillary signed that most dangerous bill in America – ushering in the criminalization of Christianity. And now, even my book, "The Criminalization of Christianity," has been banned as "hate speech" just as I predicted when I wrote it back in 2005.

When the "Employment Non-Discrimination Act" ("Thought Crimes" for the Workplace) became law, businesses and ministries were targeted by homosexual activists and were forced to close when they wouldn't comply with a law forcing them to hire those opposed to their beliefs on moral issues.

When they canceled my program, banned my book and targeted my ministry, I knew it was only a matter of time before I'd be forced into "prison ministry" against my will. Unfortunately for our nation, that ministry is growing fast. A homeschooling mom was assigned the cell next to me. I try to comfort her, but she cries constantly at the thought of her kids being raised in government foster care.

The forced labor here makes me think that I should have done more for our brothers and sisters in China sent to labor camps for the crime of hosting a home church, or those imprisoned in every Muslim country for choosing Christ over Allah. We should have seen the writing on the wall when Yahoo turned over confidential searches to the Chinese government, sending people to prison, and when Google barred American Christian sites from its search engines as "haters." Finding allied ministries is now almost impossible.

Most didn't see it coming. I try not to think about how the 2009 "Freedom of Choice Act" wiped out every single pro-life law from parental notice to the ban on partial birth abortion. And how "anti-reproductive rights" was added to the "Thought Crime" statute, which, like California before the election, means a year in jail if someone claims to feel "intimidated" by anything a pro-lifer might do – like express their beliefs in public.

But, like the homeschool mom in the cell beside me, I cry too. I cry mostly because it didn't have to be this way. Just three years ago – in 2007 – we had a chance to unite and achieve our lifetime goals of restoring protection to children in the womb, and protecting our foundational relationship of marriage between a man and a woman. And now the suggestion of it is treated like the illegal mention of a "mom" or "dad" to the California School Board.

Martin Niemöller's words ring true. I see them with a modern twist:

* When they came for the Chinese, I did not speak up because those slave-labor goods were so very cheap.

* When they came for the Afghan and Iraqi Christians, I did not speak up because I didn't want to undermine the war effort.

* When they came for the German homeschoolers, I didn't speak up because I live in America.

* When they came for the Philadelphia 11, I didn't speak up, because I was from Cleveland.

* When they came for me, speaking up had become illegal.

No, in 2007 and 2008, American Christians were so used to the status quo that they forgot we were in this to win. Compromised and divided, they choose to protest rather than protect.

When the Christian and conservative leaders couldn't stop fighting over their candidate of compromise or their favorite "tier two" pick, we missed our last chance at victory – victory for children facing the abortionists' knife and victory for the institution foundational to our society – marriage.

All the money in the world couldn't buy Mitt Romney's trust. And no one seemed to remember what Rudy Giuliani had said of the previous Clinton administration: "Most of Clinton's policies are similar to most of mine." Or how he praised the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, and offered up a citywide proclamation honoring the infamous racist eugenicist, whose organization has brutally killed more babies than any other in the Western Hemisphere.

Did they really think we would have a chance to beat Hillary with "Hillary-lite?"

There was a tier-one candidate that stood for our goals of life and marriage – that man was Gov. Mike Huckabee. Had we nominated Huckabee to run against Hillary, the stark difference between the two would have brought voters out in droves. And we never would have seen the Supreme Court appointments of Charles Schumer and Diane Feinstein. If only there were a way to go back in time to change … I've gotta go. The guard spotted me writing again.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Oh, for Flying Spaghetti

Oh, for Flying Spaghetti Monster's sake!

RickRebel
RickRebel's picture
User is offlineOffline
December 2, 2007 Dear

December 2, 2007

Dear Mom,

Nothing much going on here in the Psych Ward this week. I got my medication increased on Thursday for painting my room with mash potatoes.

My roomate thinks he's in a Chinese prison living in the year 2010 and is constantly writing letters to "The Resistence."

Please get me out of here!!!

Sincerly,

Your son Abe Lincoln

Frosty's coming back someday. Will you be ready?

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Oh, that poor persecuted

Oh, that poor persecuted American Christian majority...

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haha! Maybe Christians

Haha! Maybe Christians deserve to be persecuted for being such fucktards.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
These sort of scare tactics

These sort of scare tactics have no basis in reality. "No, duh!", you say. Well let me explain.

There are myriads of labor laws that govern discrimination in the workplace. If you can prove that your were fired for religious reasons, that is grounds for a lawsuit. But all churches hire (and can fire) based on religious reasons. How about being fired for going to a bar every Friday night and getting a few beers? Do you think most churches would keep a pastor who did that?

It's not that labor laws don't apply to churches, it's that lawsuits against churches are extremely hard. That's right, those godless, activist judges are loath to make rulings about how religious organizations run themselves. The truth is, churches (and other religious groups) get a wide margin in how they run themselves. And it's simply ridiculous that churches would be forced to hire anti-Christian employees. The government has stayed out of the way churches have run for centuries. I don't see this happening any time soon.

Edit: Here is an article from the NY Times that describes what I was saying in detail.

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
What scares me is that some

What scares me is that some people actually think this is a real scenario, american voters love to be scared. Smiling

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Why does everybody want to

Why does everybody want to make themselves look like they're being persecuted?

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
For the same reason people

For the same reason people call on their previous ex after their current significant other dumps them.... They think it's easier to get a sympathy fuck than a merit fuck.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: For the

Hambydammit wrote:

For the same reason people call on their previous ex after their current significant other dumps them.... They think it's easier to get a sympathy fuck than a merit fuck.

It's another thing that Christians have in common with Muslims that they don't like to admit to.

They share a HUGE martyrdom fetisn. It's a fast track to heaven and/or sainthood. 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: For the

Hambydammit wrote:

Haha! It doesn't work though.  

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
When I read this, I got the

When I read this, I got the impression that it was coming from a Hillary fan who wanted to promote what she would do against fundamentalists, and it was mocking a stereotypical one who was over-reacting against it all.

But judging by the replies it was actually a Christian?
You know someone's really nuts when their work gets mistaken for satire! Laughing out loud

Sadzaeater
Sadzaeater's picture
User is offlineOffline
One is mildly peeved at the

One is mildly peeved at the fact that there is no option that one can find on that piece (OS) that might allow one to publicly comment upon it on its hosted website.

I'm all for free speech and love the fact that this woman is able to say what she wants to, but feel deprived of the opportunity to shout the piece (OS) down where it is posted.  

Stop that... It's silly.