George Carlin Interview

Bakrauf
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
George Carlin Interview

I Love George Carlin.. Carlin: “Don’t these professional Christians have something to do during the day? I mean, isn’t there - didn’t Jesus leave instructions on how to plan your day with something constructive?”

He also goes on to say that people read the fictional Bible and lend it a standard of truth.

Carlin on Keith Oberman show. 

http://www.crooksandliars.com/Media/Play/22731/1/Countdown-Carlin-Interview.wmv/

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Carlin is great. I remember

Carlin is great. I remember seeing him interviewed for his role in Dogma. He said something along these lines:

"You know, I actually don't do movies all that often, but whenever I get the chance to make fun of religion, for some reason I just HAVE to do it."

I believe him. 

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Carlin is a Buddha

Carlin is a Buddha ..... I'm serious ....

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
George Carlin is awesome!

I wish he would do and interview with the RRS. I don't know if that is possible but it would be cool.

Co-Founder of the Atheist/Freethought website Pathofreason.com

www.pathofreason.com

Check it out

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Carlin is always a blast

Carlin is always a blast when hes talking about religion. Smiling

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pathofreason wrote: I wish

Pathofreason wrote:
I wish he would do and interview with the RRS. I don't know if that is possible but it would be cool.

Others may disagree, but that would seriously top the appearance by Dawkins. Not so much on intellectual level, but on a HOLY SHIT REALLY?!?!?!? kind of level.

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
User is offlineOffline
Damn he looks old

Damn he looks old