I'm really sad now...

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm really sad now...

A wonderful form of free entertainment has been taken away from people. I must say, TV-Links was one of the few things keeping me sane. Now it is gone, fucking copyright laws.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/10/23/tv_links_trademark_law/

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, it's a shame that

Yeah, it's a shame that people need to make money off of their intellectual property in order to hire all of the people involved with the process of creating it.

Raki
Superfan
Raki's picture
User is offlineOffline
LosingStreak06 wrote:Yeah,

LosingStreak06 wrote:
Yeah, it's a shame that people need to make money off of their intellectual property in order to hire all of the people involved with the process of creating
 Yes,shame on them for trying to make money.

Nero(in response to a Youth pastor) wrote:

You are afraid and should be thus.  We look to eradicate your god from everything but history books.  We bring rationality and clear thought to those who choose lives of ignorance.  We are the blazing, incandescent brand that will leave an "A" so livid, so scarlet on your mind that you will not go an hour without reflecting on reality.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
What pisses me off the most

What pisses me off the most is I only found out about this site AFTER it got shut down. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

The Doomed Soul
atheist
The Doomed Soul's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori wrote: What

Iruka Naminori wrote:
What pisses me off the most is I only found out about this site AFTER it got shut down. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Diddo...

I also do not agreed with the verdict either, seems completely ILLOGICAL... >.> figures

What Would Kharn Do?