User is offlineOffline
Comdedians get it.

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
 ,,, YEAH, comedy is the

,,, YEAH, comedy is the best ammunition,

SO to my many xian friends I will send, Thanks ,,,, as I belly laugh,  

when will the world wide party be reality ? fuck I'll be long dead, but HEY I can Imagine, and dream .....

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
I have never heard of this

I have never heard of this guy before. now Im watching some of his videos on youtube. I really like him. He is sort of like a (Really) young Carlin. Doesnt hold anything back. Thanks for posting this. I really enjoy this guys work.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Had to bump this for anyone

Post deleted because I was drunk posting. Sealed

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   geez man, no worrys, I

geez man, no worrys, I like drunk.

I was digging that, the comic link you sent worked fine  ... here it is , cheers,

Doug Stanhope - "Would you Believe"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ExAw4hIhRIU

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Thanks buddy. I think its

Thanks buddy. I think its basically the same thing Hamby posted. I was having a hard time doing anything earlier. Hmm. Im going to find a beer . Thanks for fixing my link!

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Oh hey! They are different!

Oh hey! They are different! Sweet!

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
   Comedy is a great

Comedy is a great education tool. We need add to a big list of favorites.

Smash the god of abe .... save the kids kids, and no more war. Make war also a joke of ignorance and greed .... die a little prouder trying  

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Yeah dude. Ya know most of

Yeah dude. Ya know most of the time its hard for me to decipher exactly what your saying. But for the most part your right. COmedians are really the only ones that can get away with saying the shit they do. I dont think anyone else can. Not even if your being funny about the point your making.If I made these exact same jokes at work I would be out of a job fast. Man I envy the comedians. I wish I could say what I want to say sometimes. Sealed

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote: Post

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

I'll let you off this time with a warning.  Next time you'll get a ticket and have to attend posting school.

(This message was inspired by the recent event of the first ticket of my entire life...yeah, it's been a rough few months. Smiling

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

CrazyRoper
CrazyRoper's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wasn't he the co-host on

Wasn't he the co-host on the Man Show (after jimmy and adam stopped doing it).

He's got to be one of my favorite comedians; he's such a dick.  I love it. 

"I, on the other hand, do not feel it necessary to construct a lofty meaning for myself. I prefer the style of the butterfly myself. I will eat what I want, flit about aimlessly, and enjoy the sunshine. Then, I will die. " - Nero, RRS Forum User

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Hamby, we hope to have Doug

Hamby, we hope to have Doug Stanhope at the next AAI convention, but I think you knew that.  Eye-wink

Everyone: Meet up with us in 2008 at the AAI Convention, start saving now!

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: Hamby, we

Sapient wrote:

Hamby, we hope to have Doug Stanhope at the next AAI convention, but I think you knew that. Eye-wink

Do you have info on when and where? I would love to be there! 

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
    I think part of my

I think part of my problem is that I take it for granite that people will understand my outside the box comments, and also that I am an evening drinker having fun, while trying to help and be fun.

I thought annoyncing myself as I AM GOD..., on an atheist site would bring laughter.  It's an Atheist buddhist concept, and mentally destroys the god of abraham.

I'm usually giggling as I write, but I am serious with my messages. I do alot of email, and I'll say if you don't understand this, get drunk and try again !

Just for the record my So. Cal home is a music studio house so my concentration is often distracted, but I post anyway.  

I'll will write , "Jesus was really an Atheist", to get the shit on, but it hasn't worked to well here at rrs, but I am learning and trying .... at my slow pace.

To hell with embarrassment and doubt, ahh , another buddha message.

It is so embarrassing to me that we humans are still debating god of abe, ..... geezz what must the aliens think !

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Hamby, we hope to

Quote:

Hamby, we hope to have Doug Stanhope at the next AAI convention, but I think you knew that.  Eye-wink

Yeah... I knew this.  I've started a contest with myself, actually.  I'd like to see if I can get more people who want to take a swing at me than him by convention time.  It's going to be tough, but I think I can do it.  I have the advantage of not being particularly funny.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

shelley
ModeratorRRS local affiliate
shelley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do you have info on when

Do you have info on when and where? I would love to be there!

It's not up on the website yet but I heard a rumor it would be in California.  Here's the link for future reference:

http://www.atheistalliance.org/conventions/index.php 

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Thanks!  California is not

Thanks! Wink California is not a bad drive from here. I think I will try to make it next year.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori

Iruka Naminori wrote:

AbandonMyPeace wrote:

I'll let you off this time with a warning.  Next time you'll get a ticket and have to attend posting school.

(This message was inspired by the recent event of the first ticket of my entire life...yeah, it's been a rough few months. Smiling

Lets just get me signed up for that class now. No point in postponing the inevitable.

Congrats on your first ticket! I just got my drivers license back after 2 years without it. Its great being able to drive legally again! Laughing