Athiesm in St. Louis and Missouri

Not_Your_Therapist
atheist
Not_Your_Therapist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Athiesm in St. Louis and Missouri

Hi there. I have a couple of questions and some information concerning atheism in St. Louis and Missouri. 

1. St. Louisans and Missourians, and people in Illinois close to St. Louis, shout out in this thread! I want to know who you are!

2. St. Louisans and  Missourians who want to meet bi-weekly in person with other atheists and freethinkers, please visit the St. Louis Atheists Meetup page here: http://atheists.meetup.com/463/ . The group organizer has made me assistant organizer, and his goal is for me to take over. I feel so special Smiling

3. What is up with the Columbia Brights Conference?  http://civilbrights.net/TheFirstConference . I'd like to get in touch with these guys so the STLAtheists can help out, but no one returns my e-mails.

4. What is up with the Missouri RRS? So far as I can tell, all they do is have a myspace page, which has not been logged into since June. I'd like the STLAtheists to join forces with them. 

Thanks!

Your resident OTD/S, Christina
A good scientist will always change her mind if new evidence is presented which gives her sufficient reason to change it.
www.ziztur.com

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
(shouts)

Quote:
1. St. Louisans and Missourians, and people in Illinois close to St. Louis, shout out in this thread! I want to know who you are!

(shouts)

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: 1. St. Louisans and

Quote:

{SHOUT!} 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not_Your_Therapist

Not_Your_Therapist wrote:

Hi there. I have a couple of questions and some information concerning atheism in St. Louis and Missouri.

{Shout!} 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Photog, who hasn't been here

Photog, who hasn't been here lately is from St Louis. I know because I know him elsewhere, and we are both Cardinals fans.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Aren't you guys all excited

Aren't you guys all excited about the new religion column in the Post?