Introducing me, Godless Dave

Godless Dave
Godless Dave's picture
User is offlineOffline
Introducing me, Godless Dave

Hi, I'm Dave. I've been an atheist since age 7. Some of you may know me from Internet Infidels. If you do, it will not surprise you in the least to learn that my very first post on this forum was about weed.

But I didn't join this forum to talk about weed. I joined this forum to say that Kelly is SUPER HOT!!!! And also because I admire the work RRS has done and I wanted to hang with you fine godless folks. Especially Kelly, because she is fantastically hot.

Keep up the good work!

Dave

Pathofreason
Superfan
Pathofreason's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome Godless Dave! Are you really an Atheist or do you just play one on  the internet?hahaha JK. You should also create a Stick Am Account(if u dont' have one already) The RRS has some great Stick Am chats

Also I am glad you think Kelly is hot, infact if I had a dollar everytime someone said that....  I actually just came up with a pretty cool idea....this isn't directed at you but rather I just wanted to write it down so I wouldn't forget it.

I personally think the RRS should copyright the following phrases and start charging people everytime they say:

"Kelly is Hot" (Also Super hot, Very hot or even fantastically hot are also acceptable)

Or the now famous for most New folks

" So Kelly is dating Brian huh? That sucks"

or perhaps

"Kelly has huge boobs" ( Gigantic or massive are also ok)

Or "Kelly how big are your boobs"?

"Kelly Can you show us your boobs?" ( In context of begging)

I mean if Paris Hilton can Copyright the phrase "Thats hot" Why can't RRS copyright certain phrases. I don't know how the process itself works or if you can ever legally hold people to it. But I see those questions on a daily basis in the forums/stick am chats ect. and I think that it's time the RRS started profiting off of it. FYI I am really bored at work.

Co-Founder of the Atheist/Freethought website Pathofreason.com

www.pathofreason.com

Check it out

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle!

Welcome to the hizzle!

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to the forums.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums,

Welcome to the forums, Godless Dave.

Quite honestly we don't discuss pot and Kelly's attributes as much as people think.  Smiling

We look forward to your contributions to the "other" discussions!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, I'm glad that I'm at

Well, I'm glad that I'm at least attracting people to the site. Eye-wink PoR--your post is a lollercoaster (my new favorite word, thanks to encyclopedia dramatica).