Anyone else getting subscribed to by EricHovind?

Gadren
Gadren's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone else getting subscribed to by EricHovind?

This morning I found that my YouTube account (carrotmaritova) was subscribed to by a user named EricHovind, at http://www.youtube.com/user/EricHovind . I wonder -- is he trying to keep an eye on us? What would be the best response? Should I block him, or should I go on, defying any attempt to be pushed into compliance?

[MOD EDIT - fixed link]

"True glory consists in doing what deserves to be written; in writing what deserves to be read; and in so living as to make the world happier for our living in it." -Pliny the Elder

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Hmmm... you know it

Hmmm... you know it could always be the case that someone just created a fake account using Eric Hovind's name as a parody for the purpose of concentrating as many insults toward Eric Hovind as possible into a very small area where Eric Hovind himself can't actually control it.

Or it could be Eric Hovind. *shrug* 

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

Gizmo
High Level Donor
Gizmo's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have noticed that whoever

I have noticed that whoever it is is attached to several people I know, however im not sure if the case is its really him or someone wanting to be him or someone not liking him and thinks its funny.

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Having Hovind subscribe to

Having Hovind subscribe to your account then that saves him the time to search for new anti-hovind videos.

Archeopteryx
Superfan
Archeopteryx's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Oh, I see. So he's

Oh, I see. So he's pissed about the lawsuit threat and now he's looking for someone to prove him right. It could very well be that.

A place common to all will be maintained by none. A religion common to all is perhaps not much different.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Archeopteryx wrote:   Oh,

Archeopteryx wrote:

Oh, I see. So he's pissed about the lawsuit threat and now he's looking for someone to prove him right. It could very well be that.

To quote Jim Carry as Ace Ventura, "Obsess much?" 

Eric Hovind, "How would you like me to make your life a living hell?"

RRS, "Well, I'm not ready for a relationship right now Eric. I'll give you a call sometime, your number is still 777-D-U-M-B isnt it? ALLRIGHTY THEN" 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gizmo wrote: I have

Gizmo wrote:

I have noticed that whoever it is is attached to several people I know, however im not sure if the case is its really him or someone wanting to be him or someone not liking him and thinks its funny.

I wonder if any of the Internet savvy folks can determine if it's really Hovind, someone from the CSE or someone else entirely.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

magilum
User is offlineOffline
It's fake. He's subscribed

It's fake. He's subscribed to by a fake CSE account ("CSEministires" instead of "CSEministry" ).

ctressle
User is offlineOffline
I don't know if it's been

I don't know if it's been updated since the last post, but this youtube channel... I wouldn't exactly call it 'fake', since it's not pretending to be Kent Hovind. Well, I'll just quote:

"We are NOT the Reverend Kent Hovind who is the Creationist criminal currently residing in prison. This channel is used by a community of educated participants who mock the criminal and his crime family. WE DO NOT CLAIM TO BE INDIVIDUALS OR CRIME MEMBERS OF THE HOVIND FAMILY!!!"

That's what it says, anyway. 

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
*blink blink*  They don't

*blink blink*  They don't claim to be a member of the family but use the surname?  That's a little piece of internal contradiction.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer