RRS Jihadist: the Dialogue

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
RRS Jihadist: the Dialogue

Many of you know that I have been watching and researching Timf1234 due to some strange comments he has made in the past few weeks. I have provided the community proof of his identity and offered him the opportunity to be honest. So far, we have seen little improvement. Because the discussion has occurred within other threads, I will compile them here.

The conversation had begun thus:

Quote:

Pariah, you are most beguiling. I smelled the stench of jihadism on this post as well.

I am pleased to see Tim has stepped away from forcing discussions of definitions before debating the real issue. He has, however, begun to show his true colors, and I have been putting the pieces together.

I will do so here because "justice" is ostensibly the point of discussion in this thread. Justice, interestingly, is synonymous with Nemesis. I shall don her cloak as I lay forth my proofs.

When Timf1234 began to post here, I found many of his claims to be questionable. In particular, he claimed to be weak in English and an atheist. In fact, he would decry others as "theists" if a point struck too closely to him. I was among those so denounced.

So, I stopped interacting with him directly. I started to watch his turn of phrase and began to look for patterns. They arose. I will provide a more in depth analysis to the particulars later, once the truth has been revealed.

His verb placement and usage of adjectives was not of a Western European language pattern. In fact, I sent them to a friend of mine who is an expert in these matters. She found them to be devoid of European langauge base, in aggregate.

Next, I turned to the issues Tim seemed most concerned about. These issues are primarily the issues examined by modern scholars of the Qu'ran, not Biblical scholars. So, again, I was drawn to the notion that he was not Western European.

I began to search other boards. Now, I began to find interesting results. I was, in fact, beSOTTed with what I found. There was an individual arguing for radical, islamic jihad with a different avatar and name that our Timf1234 but with some other identification that was astonishingly clear.

So, I will leave room for the possibility that I have made errors. I am also willing to provide my sources of proof (the other sites in question). I guess I would just ask why a jihadist would attempt to cloak himself as an atheist on the board.

Have you any answers Tim? What is your true view?

To which he responded:

Quote:

Nero,

It sounds like I got under your skin.

First some of you accused me of theist.

When that did not work, you started name calling.

Some of you had no counter argument against my powerful argument for "No Free Will".

You admit it or not, I was able to give you the glimpse of the truth. But It was so bitter you couldn't swallow it. It hurt you so bad. Obviously, many of you started hating me.

Now, you took me so seriously that you have started to research on the internet about me. I must be getting your attention.

Why are you so frustrated? Is it because you couldn't swallow the truths I showed you?

Now you are accusing me of being Jihadist.

Did you read my post at this link: http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/freethinking_anonymous/9270Specially pay attention to the first and last 3 paragraphs in that post.

The only people I just can't stand are the one who cannot reason.

You want my views on the world politics? I will post some, later.

So, I provided this set of evidence:

Quote:

Tim,

You didn't get under my skin. I just realized that what you say does not conform with certain lines of argumentation and the verbiage you use. I could smell something was amiss and poked around to see whether you would just admit that you are a wolf's head is sheep's clothing.

You did not, however. So, I did the research mentioned in my previous post and looked for attachments of your address to other sites specializing in religion or atheism. What I found was disturbing, a mixture of religion and politics that are not well received in educated spheres. As for your politics, we will discuss them when I dictate. I will post them for you, and my fellow RRS readers can judge for themselves.

RRS members, when you go to these sites, look for the individuals called SOTT. SOTT is an acronym meaning Sight of the Truth. Remember, Tim's address is the same here and at these sites. You can find his writings here:

http://www.vicious-arrogance.com/AO/Forum/viewmsg.cfm?DID=12404

http://www.vicious-arrogance.com/AO/Forum/viewauthorinfo.cfm?AID=sott

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum2/viewtopic.php?p=105099&highlight=&sid=459bbdfae14214fb2a91351dec209aa6

So, this is a taste of what I know, Tim. I am digging further into your past, and you have left a trail as wide and bright as I could hope for.

You see, Tim, I am not slinging abuse at you. Your inconsistency on this site led me to my research. You have labeled yourself a jihadist in other places. You also refer to the damage that should be done to my home country, USA. I, also, found this disturbing; thus, my research was spurred on.

So, are you going to discuss the truth with us now, or will you continue to attempt to avoid the reality? I would advise the former because I am still researching. It looks as if you have been quite busy with known jihadists. I will post these links in the next installment, unless you would prefer to post them yourself in advance.

Until then,

His response:

Quote:

Keep trying.

Learn to understand, make connection, try to get to the bottom of the message.

Sarcasm! think about it. Deep meaning between the lines I write.

to find the truth it is absolutely necessary to play both side.

I am not here to make more bear buddies but to test my theories, and learn from each other.

I am experience. I know, for fact about 50% of the atheists are as dumb as theist. They both are brainwashed in one direction or another.

However, other half are really good.

I want to discuss things, argue with this 50%.

Yes, I do have my standard below which I won't go the extra miles to talk/discuss complex issues with brain wash people.

Keep digging...

To which I replied most recently:

Quote:

Tim,

You have attempted to take cover in what I will call the "confused polyglot defense." BGH has kindly pointed out that you are altering your syntax and grammar from post to post.

Proof has been set before you, and you do not deny it. Your reply is neither enigmatic nor profound. In fact, when we look to your posts as SOTT, we find that once you were decried for your true self, you did the same thing. So, another tendril of your past grows around you.

Just tell the truth about what you believed. If you are apostate, we understand. If you had dealing with Abdul Rahman, tell us about them. The culture of RRS is one of growth and mutual understanding.

What cannot be allowed are lies. If you deceive us about who you are and what you believe, why would any of us bother dealing with you? It is impossible to seriously discuss anything if the other person keeps changing who they are. Only in Murat's strange world could the phrase, "Dans la nuit, tous les chats sont gris," be true.

So, we all wait now. Trying to hide behind language will not work because we have seen you fluently argue in English. Claiming to be a simple atheist will not work because we have seen your jihadist writings. Only through the manifestation of truth can conversation proceed. I assure you that this will be a constant point of conversation in all of your threads until you respond appropriately and rationally to the evidence before you.

I will update this thread as the conversation continues.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
The vagueness of his posts

The vagueness of his posts bother me. I have tried answering his questions many times, yet he chooses to ignore my responses. I really don't think he is trying to have a discussion... So far he has ignored any response that counters his arguments and tries to to lure people into his ideas. I am pissed that he is projecting an image of someone he is not. IMO his posts don't belong in the atheist forum.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
As I have said in other

As I have said in other posts, I'm forgiving -- perhaps overly forgiving -- of cultural or language problems in posts, and if someone claims to have trouble expressing themselves, I will do absolutely everything I can to make sure that they are getting a fair shake.

If any of you have followed Tim's threads, you will see that I've gone out of my way to make sure Tim has gotten every opportunity to express himself. I would do this for anyone, and I hope that we always make sure that we give people a chance to fully express, and then defend their ideas.

Having said that, I want to caution everyone who's reading this thread. I'm going to try not to jump to any conclusions, and I hope nobody else does either. The ball is in Tim's court, now, and we should see what he has to say.

Either Nero is correct, and Tim has been trying to manipulate us into saying something by pretending to be an atheist, or perhaps he is an apostate, and ashamed of his past.

Or, perhaps there is a reasonable explanation, and this is not, in fact the same person Nero has uncovered.

In any case, the charge has been leveled. Tim, if it's justice you prefer, then tell us the facts, and we will judge you based on their merits.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
We await Tims response. 

We await Tims response.  Good work Nero.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bump. Waiting on a

Bump.

Waiting on a response, Tim.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

Books about atheism

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is he aware that this thread

Is he aware that this thread is for him?  I will PM him and let him know that his response is anticipated.

[edit:  message sent successfully]

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote:Is he aware

Nero wrote:

Is he aware that this thread is for him?  I will PM him and let him know that his response is anticipated.

Once and for all. 

After this, Adios if necessary.

I have nothing against RRS.

Overall RRS is a good place to be. If I can find even 1 or 2 smart people here to discuss complex topics I am happy.

I am yet to see a single Atheist site where more than a handful of smart atheists. Do not get me wrong. By no means, I am the smartest. In many ways I am the dumb one.  The only thing I am interested in is the Truth, no matter how bitter it is, I will swallow it.

Nero and others:

I do not care if you are in the RRS moderator board or not. Your attitude and stupid conclusion based on your personal ego will take you nowhere in your life in the long run. Board can move my posting or just banned me altogether. I do not have to be at RRS. Remember, you will lose quality people. My posts speak volume. I know due to your twisted ego, you will not publicly admit that but what goes inside your head matters more. I do not have to spend my valuable time educating some of the not so bright, brain washed, atheists. Yes, I also learn from some smart atheists here.

HD, ParanoidAgnostic, MattShizzle, Pariajane and Susan are sincere in their debate. I might have missed the name of some other smart and sincere atheist’s name. Please forgive me for that.

Please see my long response # 122 to PariaJane on page 2 of this link. http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/freethinking_anonymous/9276?page=1.

Notice, how easily I told her about my personal stuff that you have been asking for days but did not get an answer.

I did so because she (or he) was engaged in a sincere discussion. She did not have any vendetta against me as you have.

Now, about your stupid Jihadist thingy.

Given the fact that compared to you, I am older, wiser, wealthier, have bunch of college degrees, have read tons of books, pondered and have connected the dots, I must have opinion on almost anything and everything under the sun. How else would I claim to have networked mind or atleast partialy networked mind? I do.

Over the years I have posted my thoughts on almost every topic in hundreds of places using various user Id/alias. I have posted things to expose evil teachings of Islam and Jihadist movement. Sad thing is that, majority of the West is still in oblivious and do not realize the WW IV they are already in. [WW III was the cold war. West Won.]

So, how do I get the point across to the gullible West from the danger of Jihadist’s movement?

Answer: Role play.

Ever heard the word “Sarcasm”? I use that too.

That is, on the surface, for not so bright people, some of my posts might have looked different than the message it’s propagate and the effect it produces. Yes, I constantly try to expose Islamic filth by every possible mean.

Freedom of expression, the right I cherish the most, works mysteriously. Not only the direct documentry or straight talk, but Art, music, sarcasm, role play, caricatures/cartoons are also very effective means of communication and spreading ideas, deabte.

Some time Sarcasm has more power than direct talk. Sometime, subliminal message is passed and it is more effective.

Nero, you are the enemy of Freedom of Expression.

Your agenda is to ban me. I do not know why. Your ego trip maybe.

What will happen if you ban me? Nothing. I do not make money spending my valuable time at RRS. You will just deprive RRS of one heck of a good atheist.

I have even posted my 13 commandments by which I live, speak, preach, and act. Yes, By means of reason everything in the universe is connected. If it were not for your twisted psychological problem then just from that 13 commandments, by connecting the dots you should have been able to tell if I am a Jihadist or not.

Anyone can type up anything on the web. The only thing you have on the other end is the power of connecting the dots.

I owe to no one to prove anything. If RRS ban me or even move my threads then I will just leave.

You will be in loss.

I will not respond to any further stupid accusations.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
silentseba wrote: The

silentseba wrote:
The vagueness of his posts bother me. I have tried answering his questions many times, yet he chooses to ignore my responses. I really don't think he is trying to have a discussion... So far he has ignored any response that counters his arguments and tries to to lure people into his ideas. I am pissed that he is projecting an image of someone he is not. IMO his posts don't belong in the atheist forum.

I already have answered you. Please look around.

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, you have answered my

Yeah, you have answered my questions that were about trying to understand what you were asking. You never responded to an actual response to your question.

vexed
vexed's picture
User is offlineOffline
silentseba wrote: Yeah, you

silentseba wrote:
Yeah, you have answered my questions that were about trying to understand what you were asking. You never responded to an actual response to your question.

Probably because you had a different view point than Timf1234, he doesn't like that shit. Agree with Tim or be considered retarded, at least that's what I get from him.

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."--Stephen F. Roberts

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: Nero

Timf1234 wrote:
Nero wrote:

Once and for all. 

After this, Adios if necessary.

I have nothing against RRS.

Overall RRS is a good place to be. If I can find even 1 or 2 smart people here to discuss complex topics I am happy.

I am yet to see a single Atheist site where more than a handful of smart atheists. Do not get me wrong. By no means, I am the smartest. In many ways I am the dumb one.  The only thing I am interested in is the Truth, no matter how bitter it is, I will swallow it.

Nero and others:

I do not care if you are in the RRS moderator board or not. Your attitude and stupid conclusion based on your personal ego will take you nowhere in your life in the long run. Board can move my posting or just banned me altogether. I do not have to be at RRS. Remember, you will lose quality people. My posts speak volume. I know due to your twisted ego, you will not publicly admit that but what goes inside your head matters more. I do not have to spend my valuable time educating some of the not so bright, brain washed, atheists. Yes, I also learn from some smart atheists here.

HD, ParanoidAgnostic, MattShizzle, Pariajane and Susan are sincere in their debate. I might have missed the name of some other smart and sincere atheist’s name. Please forgive me for that.

Please see my long response # 122 to PariaJane on page 2 of this link. http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/freethinking_anonymous/9276?page=1.

Notice, how easily I told her about my personal stuff that you have been asking for days but did not get an answer.

I did so because she (or he) was engaged in a sincere discussion. She did not have any vendetta against me as you have.

Now, about your stupid Jihadist thingy.

Given the fact that compared to you, I am older, wiser, wealthier, have bunch of college degrees, have read tons of books, pondered and have connected the dots, I must have opinion on almost anything and everything under the sun. How else would I claim to have networked mind or atleast partialy networked mind? I do.

Over the years I have posted my thoughts on almost every topic in hundreds of places using various user Id/alias. I have posted things to expose evil teachings of Islam and Jihadist movement. Sad thing is that, majority of the West is still in oblivious and do not realize the WW IV they are already in. [WW III was the cold war. West Won.]

So, how do I get the point across to the gullible West from the danger of Jihadist’s movement?

Answer: Role play.

Ever heard the word “Sarcasm”? I use that too.

That is, on the surface, for not so bright people, some of my posts might have looked different than the message it’s propagate and the effect it produces. Yes, I constantly try to expose Islamic filth by every possible mean.

Freedom of expression, the right I cherish the most, works mysteriously. Not only the direct documentry or straight talk, but Art, music, sarcasm, role play, caricatures/cartoons are also very effective means of communication and spreading ideas, deabte.

Some time Sarcasm has more power than direct talk. Sometime, subliminal message is passed and it is more effective.

Nero, you are the enemy of Freedom of Expression.

What will happen if you ban me? Nothing. I do not make money spending my valuable time at RRS. You will just deprive RRS of one heck of a good atheist.

I have even posted my 13 commandments by which I live, speak, preach, and act. Yes, By means of reason everything in the universe is connected. If it were not for your twisted psychological problem then just from that 13 commandments, by connecting the dots you should have been able to tell if I am a Jihadist or not.

Anyone can type up anything on the web. The only thing you have on the other end is the power of connecting the dots.

I owe to no one to prove anything. If RRS ban me or even move my threads then I will just leave.

You will be in loss.

I will not respond to any further stupid accusations.

Goodness.  You must feel better after that.  If you had previously posed as an Islamic Fundamentalist, you should have discussed it when it was brought forth.  The fact that you avoided the issue still lends credence to being suspicious of you.

I am a friend of the First Amdendment, but as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said, "One may not yell ''fire!' in a crowded theater."  Even free speech has some limitations.  On a message board that involves many different views, a natural restriction is that people cannot lie. 

You denied my reasonable assertions previously.  Now, you have admitted to them but tried to justify them.  I am still of the opinion that you are omitting some of the truth.

So, when you omit truth, people begin to look for the lie.  In this case, we have finally had it.  It was not that much of an issue really, and you should have been forthcoming.   Your internet trail is always available.

Throughout this process, I have avoided expressing my personal views about your outrageous boasting and unbelievable condescension.  I think I will maintain that silence. 

I will, however, always call out individuals who blatantly lie to the community; so, if you intend to continue in your current path, Mr. Ferrer, I will be watching.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
vexed wrote: Probably

vexed wrote:

Probably because you had a different view point than Timf1234, he doesn't like that shit. Agree with Tim or be considered retarded, at least that's what I get from him.

Since I am among the retarded, I will allow myself to be mesmerized by the pretty colors in his posts.  Oooooo  Ahhhhh  Ohhhhh 

I was also going to warn him to refrain from referencing his age.  He is proving to be a prime example of age NOT making one wiser.

ABx
User is offlineOffline
I don't think he even

I don't think he even realizes that it's not just the posts elsewhere, but the disingenuous and sloppy logic. Making big leaps in logic and acting as though they are the next logical step, maintaining absolutism, maintaining that anyone with different opinions or viewpoints are not of "the true faith", and most importantly using things like quantum physics to justify events in the macro world without regard to the fact that they have no relevance to eachother - the behavior of particles has no bearing on the macro world.

I have no opinion one way or the other on free will, so this is not out of bitterness of any kind. His threads raised my hackles from the beginning, and Nero's findings do make a lot of sense to me. I would indeed like to hear a real explanation, as his last post was more of a dodge than anything, but to be honest I would be hard pressed to take anything without a huge amount of suspicion at this point.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote: Timf1234

Nero wrote:
Timf1234 wrote:
Nero wrote:

Goodness.  You must feel better after that.  If you had previously posed as an Islamic Fundamentalist, you should have discussed it when it was brought forth.  The fact that you avoided the issue still lends credence to being suspicious of you.

I am a friend of the First Amdendment, but as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said, "One may not yell ''fire!' in a crowded theater."  Even free speech has some limitations.  On a message board that involves many different views, a natural restriction is that people cannot lie. 

You denied my reasonable assertions previously.  Now, you have admitted to them but tried to justify them.  I am still of the opinion that you are omitting some of the truth.

So, when you omit truth, people begin to look for the lie.  In this case, we have finally had it.  It was not that much of an issue really, and you should have been forthcoming.   Your internet trail is always available.

Throughout this process, I have avoided expressing my personal views about your outrageous boasting and unbelievable condescension.  I think I will maintain that silence. 

I will, however, always call out individuals who blatantly lie to the community; so, if you intend to continue in your current path, Mr. Ferrer, I will be watching.

Nero, 

This just shows your idiotic conclusion. I am going to make you naked, stark naked.

Here it is, item by item. I will expose your stupidity to the atheist knowing not everyone will agree with me. But some will. Not everyone will post their feeling either -(connect that to my, In mind, In tongue, In hand, 2.d. of my 13 commandments.) 

1. Nero wrote: "If you had previously posed as an Islamic Fundamentalist"

Wrong. Only low IQ people will conclude from my post you are referring to that it was written by a jihadist. 5 minutes pondering on that particular post reveals that it is written by someone who is trying to expose the filth of Islam. you did not ponder.

2. You are correct that falsely shouting "fire" in a crowded/constraint space is not an exercise of free speech. But what you fail to see that none of my post meets the criteria of neither “fire” nor the "Constraint space". www is not a constraint space, nor the message of my post is to kill but exposing the Jihadist's agenda.

3. Nero wrote: "I am still of the opinion that you are omitting some of the truth."

Although your above statement is correct but the statement is very idiotic in given context. I am omitting a lot of the truth. you are anyone else know very little about me or about anyone else in the web. therefore, there is a lot of omission of truth, facts. No one tells you their entire life history. Applying your logic, you are lying too. Most probably your real name is not Nero. I go by what you or anyone posts and its coherency. Grow up Nero. Be an smart atheist.

4. Nero wrote: [now again] "I think I will maintain that silence. "

You better do that. Because if you open your mouth without thinking and accuse me of something false then I will tear you apart with the power of my reason.

You just made fool of yourself. 

Here is why and how you should have thought .

1. Was Timf1234 writings exposing the weakness and ugliness of Jihadist movement or doing otherwise.

2. If timf1234 is a Jihadist, then his motivation should be to convince and recruit for jihad. In that case, are the atheist and agnostic sites the places for Timf1234 to spend the time OR he should have spent his time in the Mosque, religious site, Islamic website are. Where would Tim think he will get the biggest bang for his buck.

3. Nero wrote:  "It was not that much of an issue really, and you should have been forthcoming."

Much better attitude.

My forthcoming is my 13 commandment. You should need nothing more to conclude things. But coherence of each and every post of mine is also at your disposal. You spent your time trying to dig up dirt on me. Library of congress and entire www search data is piece of junk if you do not know how to process it. Your ego or some psychological problem came in between your logical thinking.

I admit, I also have psychological problem - I just can't stand stupid people.  

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
ABx wrote: I don't think

ABx wrote:

I don't think he even realizes that it's not just the posts elsewhere, but the disingenuous and sloppy logic. Making big leaps in logic and acting as though they are the next logical step, maintaining absolutism, maintaining that anyone with different opinions or viewpoints are not of "the true faith", and most importantly using things like quantum physics to justify events in the macro world without regard to the fact that they have no relevance to eachother - the behavior of particles has no bearing on the macro world.

I have no opinion one way or the other on free will, so this is not out of bitterness of any kind. His threads raised my hackles from the beginning, and Nero's findings do make a lot of sense to me. I would indeed like to hear a real explanation, as his last post was more of a dodge than anything, but to be honest I would be hard pressed to take anything without a huge amount of suspicion at this point.

ABX,

ABx wrote: "and most importantly using things like quantum physics to justify events in the macro world without regard to the fact that they have no relevance to eachother - the behavior of particles has no bearing on the macro world."

Wrong.

I probably can stand ignorance but have hard time standing morons. If you do not know something then do not open your mouth. Seek help. Dig and learn before opening your mounth.

Educate yourself first.

The  laws of microscopic world does have impact on the macroscopic world. However, due to the laws of randomness it average out most of the time and it hard but not impossible to see the effect. For this reason to test the interaction of neutrino with matters you need huge number of matter, so huge, that even few feet thick lead wall is not sufficient. No wonder, to thest this microscopic interaction in the macroscopic world we have spent billions of dollars and have dig in very large hole, deep underground in Japan. This hole is filled with water and tens of thousands of photo detector are place to detect interaction of microscopic world in the macroscopic world.

Did you know that rate of time flow is different in the top and bottom floor of a very tall building?

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: You just

Timf1234 wrote:

Yes, you have Tim. 

marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: Nero, you

Timf1234 wrote:
Nero, you are the enemy of Freedom of Expression.

Given your considerable intellect I should think you would know exactly why. I suggest using some of your vast age'd wisdom to figure out why you are not getting the warmest welcome. Unfortunately, "yer dumb" is likely as far as you will get.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: vexed

jce wrote:
vexed wrote:

Since I am among the retarded, I will allow myself to be mesmerized by the pretty colors in his posts.  Oooooo  Ahhhhh  Ohhhhh 

I was also going to warn him to refrain from referencing his age.  He is proving to be a prime example of age NOT making one wiser.

Vexed,

If you think age has no impact on understanding and wisdom then you still have a long way to go.

Did you not know that testrastron has an effect on human mind.

Did you know that some neurons and connection die off with age?

Did you know that even some feeling is not presenct at very early age?

Did you know that babies mind doesn't even sense the depthDid you know that when you are able to somewhat free yourself from the worldly constraints, like severe need for money, food, clothing, cars, housing, and more surprisingly also from the desperate needs for the approvals from fellow human being's love, affection, and friendship then your mind's ability to understand things is amplified. These needs will be the psychological barriers in your understanding if you have not minimized them. Remember Buddha?

But again, you must balance them. otherwise, the reality will change. OCR (Observer Created Reality)In addition to many factors age does have relationship with understanding. If you are young it is a bitter truth. If you are older then "neurons dies with aging' is a bitter truth. I will deny neither. Grow up. Get the truth from the filter of justice 

ABx
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Timf1234

jce wrote:
Timf1234 wrote:

Yes, you have Tim.

Indeed

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: You just

Timf1234 wrote:

Yes, you have Tim.

You came here and began making post with the intent to dazzle us with your brilliance.  You failed.  You keep referring to neurons and posting conclusions based on your "findings".  You have provided no scientific evidence to back up any of your conclusions or assertations.  Surely your can take your thoughts and present them to the scientific community for validation, can't you?

Oh wait - no, you can't.  You made all this stuff up and have gone to several other sites trying to convince people that your garbage is fact.  The reaction has consistently been the same; you have gotten banned.  

At this point, IMO you are trolling by posting different threads related to the same topic that has already been refuted.  This practice is frowned upon here so I am asking you to discontinue it.  If you wish to revive your discussion on free will, please post your thoughts in the original thread.

ABx
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: ABx

Timf1234 wrote:
ABx wrote:

ABX,

ABx wrote: "and most importantly using things like quantum physics to justify events in the macro world without regard to the fact that they have no relevance to eachother - the behavior of particles has no bearing on the macro world."

Wrong.

I probably can stand ignorance but have hard time standing morons. If you do not know something then do not open your mouth. Seek help. Dig and learn before opening your mounth.

Educate yourself first.

Thanks for demonstrating my point, mate. It was just what I was hoping for Eye-wink

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tim, if you are so super

Tim, if you are so super duper intelligent, why does your usage of the english language fluctuate from sentence:

Timf1234 wrote:

Where would Tim think he will get the biggest bang for his buck.

(Proper use of grammar and slang) 

... to sentence? 

Timf1234 wrote:
Library of congress and entire www search data is piece of junk if you do not know how to process it.

(poor grammar and syntax)

Someone of your caliber should be able to master this fairly simple language..... correct?? 

You are insulting members who are giving their opinions on the topics you bring up because they are not giving the 'right' answer according to you. You are being and asshole with the insults and that is why you are experiencing this backlash.

You are not being interrogated because of your supposed intelligence rather, questions are being asked because you are being a real dick to many users on the site. Because you disagree with them does not make them 'morons', 'dumb' or 'stupids' as you so lovingly like to call them. Very valid reasoning was given for answers to your early questions and you felt the need to insult people, that is not a very 'reasonable', 'intelligent' way to react, is it?

Hamby tried to point out to you early on that calling members dumb because they give an opinion differing from yours is not going to lead to healthy conversations..... now you are seeing the effects of your actions.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
marcusfish wrote: Timf1234

marcusfish wrote:

Timf1234 wrote:

Given your considerable intellect I should think you would know exactly why. I suggest using some of your vast age'd wisdom to figure out why you are not getting the warmest welcome. Unfortunately, "yer dumb" is likely as far as you will get.

marcusfish, 

Very good qustion. Thanks for thinking.

What do you think? Do I know that or not? Provided you have read most of my post, not only the one that are directed to you but all of them, let me help you to answering your own questing step by step. 

1. The only things that are available at your end are my posts - all of them.

2. Do you think Tim is aware of the fact that he is not getting warmth welcome. --- Logical answer: probably he does.

3. Does he know the reason he is not getting the warmth welcome from many atheists here? --- logical answer: Probably he does.

4. Does he know how to get the warmth welcome online? -- probably he does.First conclusion: Ah ha, then "warmth welcome" must not be in his agenda....

5. Did he not say that when he wants a beer buddy then he meets with his local friends face to face and have party?  --- Yes, he did.Conclusion: He doesn't care about warmth welcome at atheist website. Probably he cares about the logic, reasons to test, debate, his ideas and theory.Ah - ha, very consistent logic.

6. Should he care for the "warmth welcome"? --- let’s see.

7. If his objective is to sort out truth and lies then should he put his arguments in front of friends, loved ones, allies or should he put his idea through rigorous attack from the people who don’t like him? ---Logical answer: the later. If he believes in the "Double Blind Test" then he should not rely on the arguments that are coming from friends. 

Please my response to ABx above.   I am not here to please someone or to win friends.

I am here to have intellectual debate discussion, investigation with few smart atheists. Most probably we will never meet face to face. I do not like or dislike any of you. I am aloof about that. But I do pay attention to your reasoning. 

Vessel
Vessel's picture
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: I am here

Timf1234 wrote:

I am here to have intellectual debate discussion, investigation with few smart atheists. Most probably we will never meet face to face. I do not like or dislike any of you. I am aloof about that. But I do pay attention to your reasoning. 

Well, the problem is that many probably feel as I do, that thus far you have demonstrated no ability to engage in an intellectual discussion. I have read your posts but do not comment on them as they all show signs of someone who latches on to concepts with a half understanding and then mangles them into improper applications. You then disagree with those who disagree with you by insulting their intelligence while not demonstrating anything more than a moderately functional intellect of your own. Only a simple mided person could see the complex topics you mangle in such self righteous black and white terms as you seem to. And this will most likely be the extent of mu dealings with you as even writing this was more effort than you have shown yourself to be deserving of.

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek" -- Tom Robbins

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
BGH wrote: Tim, if you are

BGH wrote:

Tim, if you are so super duper intelligent, why does your usage of the english language fluctuate from sentence:

Timf1234 wrote:

Where would Tim think he will get the biggest bang for his buck.

(Proper use of grammar and slang) 

... to sentence? 

Timf1234 wrote:
Library of congress and entire www search data is piece of junk if you do not know how to process it.

(poor grammar and syntax)

Someone of your caliber should be able to master this fairly simple language..... correct?? 

You are insulting members who are giving their opinions on the topics you bring up because they are not giving the 'right' answer according to you. You are being and asshole with the insults and that is why you are experiencing this backlash.

You are not being interrogated because of your supposed intelligence rather, questions are being asked because you are being a real dick to many users on the site. Because you disagree with them does not make them 'morons', 'dumb' or 'stupids' as you so lovingly like to call them. Very valid reasoning was given for answers to your early questions and you felt the need to insult people, that is not a very 'reasonable', 'intelligent' way to react, is it?

Hamby tried to point out to you early on that calling members dumb because they give an opinion differing from yours is not going to lead to healthy conversations..... now you are seeing the effects of your actions.

You are correct. My grammer, spelling are bad. I must have defect in my language circuitry.

See, easily I admitted that?

Can you admit of your flows in your logic? Well, you can't even see that, therefore, no question of admiting.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
A Logical, Reasonable

A Logical, Reasonable Question:

Suppose there is a message board that has hundreds of members. Many of these are scientists. Others are logicians. Some have PhDs. Many have Masters degrees, and some have educations from other countries. There are experts on Astronomy, Cosmology, Evolution, History, Religion, Philosophy, Music, Artificial Intelligence. There are scientists doing cutting edge research in the most advanced areas of science around.

Now, suppose someone comes onto the board, and begins calling all of these well educated people (some old, some young) ignorant and stupid. He does not ask their age, and yet constantly tells them that because he is older, he is correct. Suppose logicians point out the fallacy in this statement. Perhaps scientists explain the complexity of his questions, and explain why multiple answers exist and are correct, depending on word usage or perspective.

Now, suppose it is found out that this poster has posted statements calling for destruction of the country where most of these members live.

What percentage is the logical, double blind conclusion?

A) Members are stupid. Many should language skills not as good, therefore Tim is smart.

B) Tim is a charlatan whose language skills fluctuate because he's not a very good charlatan.  His opinion is not given in a search for truth. Rather, he enjoys causing trouble.

C) Tim is schizophrenic

Thank you for consideration. I will tell you correct answer after you reason and think yourselves on these wise sayings from my person.

Books about atheism

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: A

Hambydammit wrote:

A Logical, Reasonable Question:

Suppose there is a message board that has hundreds of members. Many of these are scientists. Others are logicians. Some have PhDs. Many have Masters degrees, and some have educations from other countries. There are experts on Astronomy, Cosmology, Evolution, History, Religion, Philosophy, Music, Artificial Intelligence. There are scientists doing cutting edge research in the most advanced areas of science around.

Now, suppose someone comes onto the board, and begins calling all of these well educated people (some old, some young) ignorant and stupid. He does not ask their age, and yet constantly tells them that because he is older, he is correct. Suppose logicians point out the fallacy in this statement. Perhaps scientists explain the complexity of his questions, and explain why multiple answers exist and are correct, depending on word usage or perspective.

Now, suppose it is found out that this poster has posted statements calling for destruction of the country where most of these members live.

What percentage is the logical, double blind conclusion?

A) Members are stupid. Many should language skills not as good, therefore Tim is smart.

B) Tim is a charlatan whose language skills fluctuate because he's not a very good charlatan. His opinion is not given in a search for truth. Rather, he enjoys causing trouble.

C) Tim is schizophrenic

Thank you for consideration. I will tell you correct answer after you reason and think yourselves on these wise sayings from my person.

Ooooh ooh I pick (B) and (C), do I win, do I win? Will you tell me I am smart atheist, not dumb atheist like 50%?

marcusfish
Superfan
marcusfish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Please my response

Quote:
Please my response to ABx above. I am not here to please someone or to win friends.

Clearly.

But what I was addressing was... 

Timf1234 wrote:

I guess I just don't understand how someone who is so self-proclaimed brilliant as yourself can be so absolutely bankrupt in the area of not talking mean to people. You seem to think that intellect in a machine like fashion is somehow more valuable than intellect that can be shared in a constructive manner.

You don't even acknowledge the fact that you are conversationaly abusive. You just call us stupid and if we don't like it you say it's because we're too stupid to understand. 

If you want calm and rational debate why would you work so hard to get a rise out of the people you're hoping to debate? Wouldn't you rather have a healthy discussion and constructive conversation? Wouldn't an opponent who is not emotionally riled give you more of a challenge? 

I will patiently await the response which delicately explaines to me how stupid I am...go ahead... 

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
marcusfish

Tim never claimed that older mean wiser.

But what i have said is this:

Given every things else equal there is a positive corelation between one's intellect/wisdom and age in the first 80% of human life span then gradually the corelation become negative. At the very old age people can't even recognise their children.

I never have advocated distruction of the country you implied. You might take something out of context, without reading the whole thing. You need to read my response to Nero at "RRS Jihadist" thread that you have created. EVen Nero cooled have now cooled down. He said he will keep his mouth shut.

Please also read my response to his response as well.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
marcusfish

marcusfish wrote:
Timf1234 wrote:
Please my response to ABx above. I am not here to please someone or to win friends.

Clearly.

But what I was addressing was...

Timf1234 wrote:

I guess I just don't understand how someone who is so self-proclaimed brilliant as yourself can be so absolutely bankrupt in the area of not talking mean to people. You seem to think that intellect in a machine like fashion is somehow more valuable than intellect that can be shared in a constructive manner.

You don't even acknowledge the fact that you are conversationaly abusive. You just call us stupid and if we don't like it you say it's because we're too stupid to understand.

If you want calm and rational debate why would you work so hard to get a rise out of the people you're hoping to debate? Wouldn't you rather have a healthy discussion and constructive conversation? Wouldn't an opponent who is not emotionally riled give you more of a challenge?

I will patiently await the response which delicately explaines to me how stupid I am...go ahead...

You have some truth there.

I admit some of my weakneses.

By no means my logics are always perfect. Like anyone else I make misakes too.

Some of the issues that I am discussing are really pretty complex and requires a lot of explanation. When I try to explain it gives and impression that I am preaching.

would you like to start over?

Go fire up a new question.

[MOD EDIT - fixed quotes] 

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: You have some truth

Quote:

You have some truth there.

I admit some of my weakneses.

And, having read some, and lived a while, I know this is the beginning of wisdom.

Quote:

By no means my logics are always perfect. Like anyone else I make misakes too.

Some of the issues that I am discussing are really pretty complex and requires a lot of explanation. When I try to explain it gives and impression that I am preaching.

Right. We don't like preaching. What gives the strongest impression that you're preaching is that you seldom offer rebuttal to your opponents. Rather, you offer condescension and insults. This makes your position appear weak. Those who must resort to insults are those whose position is the weakest.

Quote:

would you like to start over?

Go fire up a new question.

I am unsatisfied with your explanation of why you have written things that are very distasteful to many here, and contradict what you have said about being an atheist. Your writings give every appearance of being genuine and sincere expressions of a jihadist writer.

Tim, this is not the time to hurl an insult at me. You must admit that I have gone out of my way to make sure that you got a fair hearing. When others immediately called you a troll, I admonished them and tried to find ways to communicate with you.

Now, I am satisfied that you have had ample time to express yourself, and these expressions are often contradictory, often rude, and often definitely condescending, despite the fact that you know virtually nothing of the credentials held by those you are debating.

At this point, Tim, you owe us an explanation for your jihadist writings that doesn't include any insults or attacks on our logic. A real, genuine, sincere explanation that lines up with the facts.

If you can provide that, and can demonstrate that you have learned from your mistakes, you may continue to post, and perhaps learn something in a genuine dialog with other smart atheists.

If not, you will not be welcome here.

Have I made myself clear?

Books about atheism

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
I will go back and re-read

I will go back and re-read your posts, and will read the links Nero posted again.

Tim, please realize that regardless of what the mod team decides regarding your jihadist posts, you are effectively on probation here.  There will always be mods watching your posts carefully to make sure that you are maintaining civil debate and not insulting members.

It is within the discretion of any of our moderators to put a temporary block on your account should you violate the rules of civil debate again.  If this happens, we will discuss your situation and decide whether or not to make the ban permanent.

Books about atheism

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tim, would you please

Tim, would you please review this post that you made, and show me where I can reasonably assume that you were simply showing the ignorance of this position by playing devil's advocate?

To All Non-Muslims of the world.

Constitution for the new Islamic Republic of USA is under construction.

Islam is back.

We will win the West.
Islam will rule the world.
We will fight the infidels to death.

Meanwhile, American laws will protect us.
American Civil Liberty will defend us.
Democrats and leftist will support us.
UNO and Kofi Annan will legitimize us.
France and Germany will incubate us.
CAIR, ISNA will shelter us

What are you going to do? Your fate is doomed.

We will capitalize on US political correctness. Your own people will go after you if you say anything against Islam or Muslim. Even after knowing these, there is nothing you can do. Allah already set things in motion for Islam to win the world.

Our children will immigrate from Pakistan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Indonesia and even from India to the US for education. America will pay for our children’s educations and their upbringing.

We will use US welfare system. Our children will also send money home while they are preparing for Jihad in the US and Europe. We will take advantage of American kindness, gullibility, and compassion, freedom of speech, non-discriminatory policy and politics. When time comes we will stab you in the back – just like 911. Only in Jihad for Islam it is OK to do so. Allah himself has instructed us to do so.

We will be nice, very nice with the Westerners on their face but will stab them when we get a chance. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. On the camera we will say Islam is peaceful, we love America. But off camera, in our dinning table we will tell our children that Jews, Christians, the US and the Europe are the enemies of Islam. We will tell our children there is nothing more important than winning the world for Islam by force or by any means. We will teach them that in this Jihad by the end even if half of the world population is wiped out even then the world would be better place than today’s world as long as the remaining people are Muslims and Muslim only. God will reward our children.

We will put into our children’s mind that martyrdom against the West is the only objective of life. We will teach them not to compromise with Infidels and Kafirs. Once we do that from the very early age to our children then they won’t hesitate to be a martyr. We will take over the Europe and US slowly but surely. We already have a solid ground in the US, UK, Holland, Sweden, Spain, Italy and Germany.

Our children will marry Caucasian and Spanish in Europe and in America. We will mix with intricate fabric of the Western society but still will remember to win the world for Islam – Jihad, Jihad, when times come. Who are we? We are “sleeper cells”. We look like Americans and Europeans. Our children play with theirs - soccer, baseball, football and what have you. We are your neighbors. We will raise our children to be loyal to Islam and Mohammad only.

We will train our children for jihad and martyr. When real fighting starts we will hold our own children as our armor shield from Infidel's bullets. When American or Israeli troops shoot at us we will hold our own babies in front of us as armor. Imagine. Imagine the news in the world newspapers -- death of Muslim babies by infidels.

We know CNN, ABC, CBS and BBC puppets of left wing democrats are broadcasting live. Al-Jazeera will pour gasoline on the fire. The news will spread like wild fire. “Americans killed Muslim babies”. “Jews killed Arab women”, "Islam is under Seize"...Entire Muslim world boil and fight. You know the rest.

Over 15 thousand of Madrassas in Pakistan, over 20 thousand in Indonesia, over 10 thousand in Iran, and almost all schools in the Saudi Arabia are churning out Islamic Robotic Jihadees. How are you going to fight us? We are already 1.4 billion.
Who we are? We are 200 million out of 1.4 billion, Walking, Talking, Non-Thinking, West-Hating, Pre-Programmed, Suicidal, Parasitic, Terrorist Robots.

Visualize the news flash all over the world, …Moslem mothers are sobbing, ….crying. ….Her babies are killed by Jews and Americans, the whole world is watching,... live. Hundreds of millions of Muslims all around the world are boiling. They will march through Europe.= and you can do nothing. Your humanistic value will paralyze you from taking drastic actin. You are the looser.

Palestinian issue will give us an excuse to fight with the US and Jews. Our main goal is to regain the old glory. We will use our women to produce more babies that will in turn be used as armored shield. Our babies are the gift from Allah for Jihad.

West manufactures their tanks in the factory. We will manufacture our military force by natural means – by producing more babies. That is the way it is cheaper.

We are 1.4 billion. We will double again. Do you have enough bullets to kill us?
We will always say, “Islam is the religion of Piece.”
We will say, “Jihad is actually inner Jihad.”
But behind the scene in the shelter of CAIR we will fight and win the West.

There will be more 911 in Europe and in America.
We will say, “We do not support terrorism but America got what it deserved because of its foreign policy.”

Muslims, CAIR, ISNA and other international Islamic Organization will unite. We will partner with ACLU, with Koffi Annan, the UN, and if we have to, then even with France. War of civilization has just begun.

We will use your own higher morality and values of non-discriminating policy against you. How are you going to fight over 100 million ready to martyr and another 200 million in reserve to die for Islam and Mohammad. Have you thought about it? You thought nuclear war is unconventional? Think again. Our Islamic warfare is far more unconventional. Islamic 200 million robots are more powerful than your all atomic bombs. Your human rights and ACLU will force you not to take action. You nuclear bombs are for your curio cabinets.

Do not underestimate the power of numbers. Do not underestimate Islam being the fastest growing religion. Do not underestimate power of Walking, Talking, Non-Thinking, West-Hating, Suicidal, Parasitic, Preprogrammed, Terrorist Robots.

Saudi Arabia's $100 billion investment over the last 3 decades on over 60 thousands Madrassas and school all over the Islamic world is finally paying off. While the West was busy inventing medicine, increasing life expectancy, elevating human suffering, decoding human gene to find cure for Cancer, heart disease etc, launching space shuttle, inventing internet, working on new laws/theory for human rights, developing new economical models for a more prosperous world, while ACLU was gaining control over common sense, while American ingenuity was benefiting the rest of the world, we Muslims were busy producing over 200 million out of 1.4 billion, Walking, Talking, Non-Thinking, West-Hating, Pre-Programmed, Suicidal, Parasitic, Terrorist Robots. You can't win. Genni is out of the bottle.
What are you going to do? You are doomed.

suicidal Muslims robots in tens of thousands of Islamic Madrassas, schools and Mosques all over the world. Now we are ready. It is too late for you now. You can't win. Genni is out of the bottle.

Islam will rule the world.

You can save your nukes to decorate your curio cabinets. We got you by the balls. Europe is shaking, Mr. Bush is pissing in his pant. Islam is coming to rule the US. We got UN in our pocket.

21st Century Islamic Warfare
Let's see the effectiveness of Islamic warfare.
Muslims Vs. the West.

THE RULE HAS CHANGED. There is new game in town.

Bill Clinton order 50 Tomahawks Cruise missiles costing $100,000,000 to destroy $50 mud houses belonged to Osama's family. What a stupidity? What a poor ROI (Return On Investment)

In return Osama's attack on the US.
Cost: 19 martyrs and less than $500,000
Cost to the West:
over 3,200 dead.
At least $1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) dollars economical loss in one year. This includes the ripple effect.

Osam's ROI with respect to:
life = 3,200/19 = 160 fold
dollar = $1 tr./500K = 2,000,000 fold

That is modern warfare.

The West will loose.

Allh-huakbar.
Islam will rule the world. There is nothing you can do. Even if the per capita GDP of the world drops to half of its present level as a consequence of Islamic laws in place all over the world but still Islam will rule the word.

Jihad, ..Jihad...Jeeehaaad...

You are destined to loose.

Allah-hu-Akbar

SOTT
[Sight of the Truth]

Books about atheism

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tim, in light of the

Tim, in light of the following quote, from the same email address you're using here, why should any reasonably intelligent person not conclude that you are also SOTT, who posted the previous Jihadist rhetoric?

Quote:
Mr. Abdul Rahman was born in 70s, in the Western province (NWFP) of Pakistan. He was born in a poor family, attended local school (Madrasa) for 9 years. At the age of 25 he moved to Afghanistan. For few years he was involved in drug smuggling. Then he joined Taliban and became a pious and strong Muslim. He grew long beard and started praying 5 times a day. He fought against the US forces in Afghanistan. He was captured by the US forces. He became friend to a Muslim US army prisoner guard named Jabbar. Jabbar spent a lot of time with him to educate him with the Western values. Later Mr. Rahman was released.

Which of the following is more probable?

a) Mr. Rahman is now a teacher in a Madrasa in Pakistan.
b) Mr. Rahman is now a teacher in a Madrasa in Pakistan and doesn’t believe in the Taliban version of Islam anymore.

[Give your reasoning for your answer. Since you have 50% chance to give the correct answer anyway, the reasoning behind your answer is actually the important thing.]

Jihad, Jihad...Alah-hu-Akbar
Revolutin will start from Cairo, Egypt. When the West had nothing, we had everything. West took it from us. It is now pay back time.

SOTT

In light of that answer, please give me a reason to believe you when you tell me that you are here for benevolent reasons, despite the fact that you wrote this:

Quote:
We will be nice, very nice with the Westerners on their face but will stab them when we get a chance. We will say one thing on the camera and teach another thing to our children at home. On the camera we will say Islam is peaceful, we love America. But off camera, in our dinning table we will tell our children that Jews, Christians, the US and the Europe are the enemies of Islam. We will tell our children there is nothing more important than winning the world for Islam by force or by any means. We will teach them that in this Jihad by the end even if half of the world population is wiped out even then the world would be better place than today’s world as long as the remaining people are Muslims and Muslim only. God will reward our children.

How am I supposed to believe you? Anything nice you say will make me suspect that you are secretly smirking, that you are being nice to my face. Anything insulting you say will make me think that you are smart enough to realize that I will not be fooled, and you are resorting to insults to try to belittle me and make me feel guilty for being so hard on you.

Books about atheism

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: I will

Hambydammit wrote:

I will go back and re-read your posts, and will read the links Nero posted again.

Tim, please realize that regardless of what the mod team decides regarding your jihadist posts, you are effectively on probation here.  There will always be mods watching your posts carefully to make sure that you are maintaining civil debate and not insulting members.

It is within the discretion of any of our moderators to put a temporary block on your account should you violate the rules of civil debate again.  If this happens, we will discuss your situation and decide whether or not to make the ban permanent.

I have nothing more to say. I have given a good response to Nero. and a rebuttal to his response. Please read both.

As a matter of fact my response was so good that Nero himself said, from now on he will keep his mouth shut.

From all fairness, you folks owe me an appology for falsely accusing me of being Jihadist.

I have not advocated distruction of the country you have implied. If you take something out of the context then it is different story.

If you or RRS moderator can not read text and get the holistic message then RRS is not worth my time.

I have nothing to lose. RRS have everything to lose. That doesn't mean to say I  do not like RRS.

Ban me and you will lose some traffic.

However, unpleasent my writing are to some members, everyone of you, including the one who are disagreeing with my logic, realizes I have fired up many deep thought provoking issues that RRS did not have before. It is keeping the interest level high, making them think and gave a new life to this forum. It excites them, it make them to ponder.

Be my guesst and ban me. You will reduce members's interest, and traffic.

Those were the words of wisdom. But I personally do not hate anyone here. You have been ok too.

I just can't stand stupid people. Sorry, I got this disease. It takes a special skill to live among idiots.

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tim, I am not satisfied

Tim, I am not satisfied with your answers to Nero, and I think you misunderstood Nero's statement that he was not going to say anymore.

I have asked very important questions.  What reason do I have to believe your answers to Nero.  You said I should read the whole thing in context.  I have reprinted it so that we can refer to the same document.  Tell me what I am supposed to see that clearly shows me that you are not a jihadist.

Furthermore, please explain to me how such a wise man as yourself could make the mistake of posting such blatant hatred of my country and then expect us to just blindly believe you when you say you didn't mean it?

Books about atheism

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
 Hambydammit wrote:

Hambydammit wrote:
Tim, I am not satisfied with your answers to Nero, and I think you misunderstood Nero's statement that he was not going to say anymore.I have asked very important questions.  What reason do I have to believe your answers to Nero.  You said I should read the whole thing in context.  I have reprinted it so that we can refer to the same document.  Tell me what I am supposed to see that clearly shows me that you are not a jihadist.Furthermore, please explain to me how such a wise man as yourself could make the mistake of posting such blatant hatred of my country and then expect us to just blindly believe you when you say you didn't mean it?

You disappointed me. I am really saddened.

But wait, I still have slight ray of hope. You probably have not read the whole manifest. Actually with all probability you have not. You might have just glanced it only. Or maybe you are completely ignorant of Jihadist problem. Or may be you do not know anything about Islamic world/mind set.

I look at the post after a long time. The manifest is pretty good. I wish every Westerner get to read that. You should give this to FBI and homeland security deaprtment too. Should you not?

Read each paragraph, think, and then ask yourself, who is the writer?

A Jihadist or Anti Jihadist?

It will be interesting to see what your other RRS moderators, including Sapient, say about the above question? I am less interested on whether you ban me or not but more interested to find out how many dumb asses are out there at RRS?

It is just getting more interesting.I am now really curious.

I want to know what MattShizzle, ParanoidAgnostic think about it, not because they like me or anything but because I think they have the ability to process complex real world problems. 

Later when you, Nero, and others realizes, and is convinced who is the writer of the post, a Jihadist or anti-Jihadist then you need to ask yourself, what happened to your own mind earlier. Why you couldn't see that before? The reason is more or less same why most people including many atheists think that we have free will, and that why they answer wrong for the questioin of higher probability between 1) A 2) A and B. Their processing power is consistantly erroneous.

First there were accusation of my being theist. My post were moved. Now the Jihadist accusation. Try to dig up dirts in the internet about me. Pretty interesting.

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
Imo they have more traffic

Imo they have more traffic to loose by allowing you to repeatedly insult the forum members who don't agree with you. Do you think they care if they loose the traffic of 1 troll on their website?

The reason you gave was that you like to roleplay. Wtf kind of retarded answer is that?

Imo, this guy had enough chances to prove himself... half of the time you ask him something he will tell you he already answered it or that you are stupid for not understanding. The other half of the time he is saying he is brilliant and that only the people who agree with him are intelligent as well.

I also like how you keep projecting yourself as a victim, when you are the one doing harm.

But who am I to say anything? I am still nobody in this forum :P 

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
As I was the promulgator of

As I was the promulgator of these public hearings, I feel that I should be so bold as to respond to certain erroneous conclusions leveled at me and assist in focusing the inquiry.

First, I agreed I would be silent when the truth was brought forth and admitted.  That is yet to happen; so, my investigations continue.  I would be remiss if I were to accede to attempts made at blindly forcing the issue.

Second, several esteemed members of this forum have made reasonable inquiries of you, Tim.  You have failed to answer them. Quickly, this is becoming a proceeding, and by your temerity, you rapidly are becoming the accused.   Perhaps you do not share the definition of an answer with the American, legal community.  Allow me to assist.  An answer is: "a pleading in which a party responds to his or her opponent's statement of position, esp. the defendant's reply to the plaintiff's complaint."  I cite this from Black's Law Dictionary, 1987.

You are yet to explain:

1.  Your use of English and the modulation of your syntax and grammar, as posited by BGH.

2.  Your vehement writings of a jihadist nature and why they would need to be so convincing, as posited by Hamby.

3.  Your ad hominem assaults on any member of this forum with whom you did not agree, as posited by jce.

4.  Your consistent failure to present your views and history truthfully and your willful omission of truth when it could have been easily provided, as posited by me.

None of us, here, are willing to accept your glib, void answers to these serious charges, and we are not prepared to allow the prosecution of these matters to cease until the truth is exposed.  We do not want half truths and innuendo.  Answer the charges or be rightly labeled.

You will level spurious claims at me now, Tim.  It is your way.  Know that I wear truth as my armor and wield principle as my sword.  You are a wolf's head in sheep's clothing, sir, and we will have verity from your own, fetid tongue.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
silentseba wrote:Imo they

silentseba wrote:

Imo they have more traffic to loose by allowing you to repeatedly insult the forum members who don't agree with you. Do you think they care if they loose the traffic of 1 troll on their website?

The reason you gave was that you like to roleplay. Wtf kind of retarded answer is that?

Imo, this guy had enough chances to prove himself... half of the time you ask him something he will tell you he already answered it or that you are stupid for not understanding. The other half of the time he is saying he is brilliant and that only the people who agree with him are intelligent as well.

I also like how you keep projecting yourself as a victim, when you are the one doing harm. 

wow, you have been reading my post pretty closely. 

You read about "traffic"

You did not offer any counter argument to any of the topic I posted.

I showed No Free Will

I showed the difference between Brainwashed and understood mind

I showed why justice should take precedence over compassion

I showed why logical definition of words is more important than instead you are attacking me.

Do you have any argument in the above topic? Pick your topic. I challange you. 

ABx
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote: 2. Your

Nero wrote:
2. Your vehement writings of a jihadist nature and why they would need to be so convincing, as posited by Hamby.
Not to mention the M.O./way of thinking that perfectly matches a jihadist's. Smiling

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote:As I was the

Nero wrote:

As I was the promulgator of these public hearings, I feel that I should be so bold as to respond to certain erroneous conclusions leveled at me and assist in focusing the inquiry.

First, I agreed I would be silent when the truth was brought forth and admitted.  That is yet to happen; so, my investigations continue.  I would be remiss if I were to accede to attempts made at blindly forcing the issue.

Second, several esteemed members of this forum have made reasonable inquiries of you, Tim.  You have failed to answer them. Quickly, this is becoming a proceeding, and by your temerity, you rapidly are becoming the accused.   Perhaps you do not share the definition of an answer with the American, legal community.  Allow me to assist.  An answer is: "a pleading in which a party responds to his or her opponent's statement of position, esp. the defendant's reply to the plaintiff's complaint."  I cite this from Black's Law Dictionary, 1987.

You are yet to explain:

1.  Your use of English and the modulation of your syntax and grammar, as posited by BGH.

2.  Your vehement writings of a jihadist nature and why they would need to be so convincing, as posited by Hamby.

3.  Your ad hominem assaults on any member of this forum with whom you did not agree, as posited by jce.

4.  Your consistent failure to present your views and history truthfully and your willful omission of truth when it could have been easily provided, as posited by me.

None of us, here, are willing to accept your glib, void answers to these serious charges, and we are not prepared to allow the prosecution of these matters to cease until the truth is exposed.  We do not want half truths and innuendo.  Answer the charges or be rightly labeled.

You will level spurious claims at me now, Tim.  It is your way.  Know that I wear truth as my armor and wield principle as my sword.  You are a wolf's head in sheep's clothing, sir, and we will have verity from your own, fetid tongue.

Untill I get banned I will be making fun of you and anyone who stupidly, wrongfuly, concludes or even suspect of me of Jihadist from the menifest HD has posted.

If you take things out of context then anything can be shown.  I doubt you even have read the whole minefest. it is pretty good. Read on.

Eventually, you will ralize it was your mistake. There are tons of clue in the menifest itself that conclusively shows if the writer is Jihadist or Anti-Jihadist.

You wrote: "Tim.  It is your way.  Know that I wear truth as my armor and wield principle as my sword."

Shame on you, you have no business with truth. Oh, sorry, I forgot, you can't even figure out what the truth is. You can't even process information. Read the whole menifest again.

Nero, don't you realize that people are laughing at your inability to see that the writer of the menifest can not be a Jihadist but an Anti-Jihadist?

Nero,

Oh, BTW, you should give the menifest to the FBI or Home Land Security Department if you suspect of Jihadist of me. As a good citizen this is your duty

You are pissed, because I have showed how stupid you are. You are cornered.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
ABx wrote: Nero wrote: 2.

ABx wrote:
Nero wrote:
2. Your vehement writings of a jihadist nature and why they would need to be so convincing, as posited by Hamby.
Not to mention the M.O./way of thinking that perfectly matches a jihadist's. Smiling

I did not understand. Please explain.

ABx
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: ABx

Timf1234 wrote:

ABx wrote:
Nero wrote:

I did not understand. Please explain.

I already did. Please refer to my previous post. I won't explain further to someone that is too much of a moron to understand what was already said to him. Perhaps you should rub those last two brain cells together and shut up.

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Moderators, in a court of

Moderators, in a court of justice, an accused may plead the Fifth.  If he chooses to waive that right by speaking, he must answer all rightly posed inquiries.

Clearly, this bellicose fellow would never preserve his right to silence.  He has spoken.  Many have made just and rightful inquiries.  The accused has refused to answer the charges.  This results, in English Common Law, in the accused being found guilty.

As the original prosecutor, I lay the length and breadth of proof at your feet.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, Tim. I went back and

Well, Tim. I went back and read a lot of one of those forums and see that you were ducking and weaving there, too.

One member wrote:

Quote:
I take it that you are either Muslim or Seik, despite your protestations to the contrary. There are several reasons I am nearly certain of this, but I think it would be unwise to detail them lest our enemies use the knowledge as a new method by which to attempt deluding us.

Ali, PLEASE DO NOT MEET WITH THIS GUY! His intentions are neither honest nor healthy.

Sorry SOTT. Nothing personal, but there are some risks that are not appropriate or worthwhile to take. It doesn't mean we don't value the communication with you, however. I, for one, am very curious about you. Why for, instance, is the answer to the above question so important to you? What does it mean? and where are you trying to take us with it? Why did you attempt to deceive us? Why not just be yourself?

One poster went this far:

Quote:
Why you said you are ex-Muslim? If so can you say Muhammad was a pig. All of us ex-Muslims can say that with ease. Of course some are reluctant because they do not want to insult the pig. You got your test and this is our test. Come on. Say it. Say Muhammad was a pig and we will believe that you are an ex-Muslim.

Why you wanted my address? If I make an appointment with you, would you show up? If you promise to show up, I will name a place and time so we can meet. Do you agree? But you have to say Muhammad was a pig first, so I can trust you.

and another

Quote:
Now as for our meeting, you did not say Muhammad was a pig. Unless you say that I will not trust you. You must say Muhammad was a pig so I can trust you. Remember even Muhammad said it is okay to lie in order to deceive someone if the intention is pure like if you want to assassinate him.

To which Timf1234 (SOTT) replied:

Quote:
Why you challange me to desecrates Prophet Mohammed [PBUH]? That is not very nice.

I wish I could tell you something about your challange. I am itching to tell you. But alas, I can't at this time. May be later. I will refere to this point by Code 001.

If you are going to meet me anyway I do not see any harm telling me what city you live in. Would you tell me that? Please.

[When all the infidels at your sight will learn to read between the lines of my postings and responses. They are too quick to form an opinion.

Note that SOTT wouldn't take the challenge... and then posted:

Quote:
Dear xxxxxxxx:

You wrote:
"If all the hashishin are as clumsy as SOTT, we all have nothing to worry about "

Nothing to worry about ?! Remember 911? Ha..., Ha...Ha...
Let us do some math.

Let's see the effectiveness of Islamic warfare.
Muslims Vs. the West.

THE RULE HAS CHANGED. There is new game in town.

Bill Clinton order 50 Tomahawks Cruise missiles, cost $100,000,000 to destroy $100 mud houses belonged to Osama's family. What a stupidity? What a poor ROI (Return On Investment)

In return Osama's attack on the US.
Cost: 19 martyrs and less than $500,000
Cost to the West: over 3,200 dead. At least $1,000,000,000,000 (one trillion) dollars economical loss in one year. This includes the ripple effect.

Osam's ROI with respect to:
life = 3,200/19 = 160 fold
dollar = $1 tr./500K = 2,000,000 fold

That is modern warfare.

How are you going to fight over 100 million ready to martyr and another 200 million in reserve to die for Islam and Mohammad. Have you thought about it?

Do not underestimate the power of numbers. Do not underestimate Islam being the fastest growing religion. Do not underestimate power of Walking, Talking, Non-Thinking, West-Hating, Suicidal, Parasitic, Preprogrammed, Terrorist Robots.

The West will loose.

Allh-huakbar.
Islam will rule the world. There is nothing you can do. Even if the per capita GDP of the world drops to half of its present level as a consequence of Islamic laws in place but still Islam will rule the word.

Jihad, ..Jihad...Jeeehaaad...

SOTT

Then Tim does a quick turn-around:

Quote:
I really want to help FFI by increasing the traffic to it dramatically. But I am not going to do so unless FFI is sanitized. You can’t convince people by being harsh to them you will have to be nice and diplomatic.

Seems like the members there came to some similar conclusions.

Quote:
That is exactly how i envision him! a man of deciet, absurdities and contradictions.

im really not sure if he is a muslim masquerading as an apostate, an muslim wannabe, or just a total wacko.

Tim, you don't seem to have changed much with your vagueness and propensity of not being straightforward. You're also still arrogant in thinking that your presence on a forum will increase site traffic.

We here at the RRS have gone out of our way to give you the benefit of the doubt. Yet you have insulted members because they disagreed with you. You have taken offense when others haven't believed you when you insist you are right. You insult many by saying that a lot of us aren't qualified intellectually to discuss/debate with you.

I think it's time for you to answer Hambydammit's questions.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: Untill I

Timf1234 wrote:

Untill I get banned I will be making fun of you and anyone who stupidly, wrongfuly, concludes or even suspect of me of Jihadist from the menifest HD has posted.

If you take things out of context then anything can be shown. I doubt you even have read the whole minefest. it is pretty good. Read on.

We have read it. If you are concerned about things being taken out of context, now is the perfect opportunity to explain so that no misinterpretation is allowed.

Timf1234 wrote:
Eventually, you will ralize it was your mistake. There are tons of clue in the menifest itself that conclusively shows if the writer is Jihadist or Anti-Jihadist.

Perhaps, but it is still better if you explain it so that there is no mistake as to what was meant.

Timf1234 wrote:
You wrote: "Tim. It is your way. Know that I wear truth as my armor and wield principle as my sword."

Shame on you, you have no business with truth. Oh, sorry, I forgot, you can't even figure out what the truth is. You can't even process information. Read the whole menifest again.

Nero, don't you realize that people are laughing at your inability to see that the writer of the menifest can not be a Jihadist but an Anti-Jihadist?

No one is laughing at Nero. We are anxiously awaiting your response though.

Timf1234 wrote:

Nero,

Oh, BTW, you should give the menifest to the FBI or Home Land Security Department if you suspect of Jihadist of me. As a good citizen this is your duty

No one is pissed and you haven't cornered anyone other than yourself. Please respond outright to the questions posed and stop making personal attacks against other members. You have already been warned once about this. You may consider this a second warning.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote:Moderators, in

Nero wrote:

Moderators, in a court of justice, an accused may plead the Fifth.  If he chooses to waive that right by speaking, he must answer all rightly posed inquiries.

Clearly, this bellicose fellow would never preserve his right to silence.  He has spoken.  Many have made just and rightful inquiries.  The accused has refused to answer the charges.  This results, in English Common Law, in the accused being found guilty.

As the original prosecutor, I lay the length and breadth of proof at your feet.

Nero:

That was pretty funny. I enjoyed it.

Did you call FBI or Home Land Security yet? It is your civic duty.

Give them the print out of the menifest.

FBI: 212-384-200

http://newyork.fbi.gov/

Homeland Security: 212-867-7060

http://www.security.state.ny.us/

They are 24 hours.

Poor gullible, simple, straight forward, down to earth HD. You got him into this too.

Timf1234
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote:Timf1234

jce wrote:
Timf1234 wrote:

Untill I get banned I will be making fun of you and anyone who stupidly, wrongfuly, concludes or even suspect of me of Jihadist from the menifest HD has posted.

If you take things out of context then anything can be shown. I doubt you even have read the whole minefest. it is pretty good. Read on.

We have read it. If you are concerned about things being taken out of context, now is the perfect opportunity to explain so that no misinterpretation is allowed.

Timf1234 wrote:

Perhaps, but it is still better if you explain it so that there is no mistake as to what was meant.

Timf1234 wrote:
You wrote: "Tim. It is your way. Know that I wear truth as my armor and wield principle as my sword."

Shame on you, you have no business with truth. Oh, sorry, I forgot, you can't even figure out what the truth is. You can't even process information. Read the whole menifest again.

No one is laughing at Nero. We are anxiously awaiting your response though.

Timf1234 wrote:

Nero,

Oh, BTW, you should give the menifest to the FBI or Home Land Security Department if you suspect of Jihadist of me. As a good citizen this is your duty

No one is pissed and you haven't cornered anyone other than yourself. Please respond outright to the questions posed and stop making personal attacks against other members. You have already been warned once about this. You may consider this a second warning.

Jce,

Are you the one I already made fun of your intellect?

All of my explanation is in the menifest. I have nothing more to say. I rest my defence.

Now it is your time to call the FBI and Home Land Security and send them a copy of the menifest.

It is your civic duty. I jsut posted their telephone number too. They are 24 hours. Call them now.

How come you are not doing that?

I know why? Because you know you are wrong.

That is the very reason some of you dumb asses, brain washed atheists are so pissed on me. I exposed your stupidity to your own mind.

I did, it. I just did it. Now, you won't be able to sleep at night. Guild will keep you awake.

If you want intellectual discussion, i can do that.

or if you want to play attacking back and forth, i can do that too.

Which way would you like?

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
You know Tim

You know Tim Ferrer/Sott/TimF1234, there is an old saying,

If you think everyone else around you is insane/stupid, you are actually probably the one that is insane/stupid. 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Timf1234 wrote: I did, it.

Timf1234 wrote:

I did, it. I just did it. Now, you won't be able to sleep at night. Guild will keep you awake.

Ummmm....what is Guild?  Do you know my neighbor's last name or something?  Sometimes they keep me awake.

No, seriously, you did not insult me - I was merely asking you to answer the questions posed instead of making personal attacks.  Thank you for providing your answer in the form of yet another personal attack.  Do you have anything else to offer?