Support Anti Creationist Presidental Canadates Debate question - and get it asked

zarlock
zarlock's picture
User is offlineOffline
Support Anti Creationist Presidental Canadates Debate question - and get it asked

I think it is important to find out from the lame-ass creationist canidates to justify their credibility.

My question for the presidential debate has been posted If you agree with it would you make a comment on the youtube site, and prehaps pass it on so that it has a chance of being asked. I figure that the CNN channel will submit the questions that are asked honestly, and most supported with comments thanks. The link is

http://www.youtube.com/contest/DemocraticDebate&results_all=true?goto=390

Unsavedsinner
Unsavedsinner's picture
User is offlineOffline
This is a good question, for

This is a good question, for the Republican debates only though. I submitted my own question for the Democratic debate. (It is now the first one listed on Community Counts) Since all the Dems believe in Evolution, save this question for the Republicans, this is a great one!

Support our voice in politics by voting for the question "Is America unofficially a Theocracy?" at http://www.communitycounts.us/debates so it can be asked live at the CNN/YouTube debates!!

Dante626
Gold Member
Dante626's picture
User is offlineOffline
So I tried to watch the

So I tried to watch the video, but it said the video was either removed or has a malformed URL. It's a no-go.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Anyone who's a creationist

Anyone who's a creationist has no business being a mayor or city councilperson, let alone president.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Dante626
Gold Member
Dante626's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll agree with that, lol,

I'll agree with that, lol, but I think questions are still needed for stuff like this to try to weed them out, lol.