ANOTHER ONE!

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
ANOTHER ONE!

It's old, it's shitty, but here's another challenge to the blasphemy challenge.

So how many does that make? Challenge Blasphemy, Challenge The Blasphemy, The Praise the Lord Challenge, The Anti-Blasphemy Challenge, The Jesus Challenge, the Praise Jesus Challenge...am I missing any?

xamination
xamination's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada wrote: So how

BenfromCanada wrote:
So how many does that make? Challenge Blasphemy, Challenge The Blasphemy, The Praise the Lord Challenge, The Anti-Blasphemy Challenge, The Jesus Challenge, the Praise Jesus Challenge...am I missing any?

The Double Dare Physical Challenge!!!

If any of you understands what I am talking about, I salute you. 

I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
i can't even understand what

i can't even understand what this goofball is saying. apparently xians don't trust science enough to buy good microphones..

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
xamination

xamination wrote:

BenfromCanada wrote:

Mark Summers was annoying. 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

xamination
xamination's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote: xamination

Ophios wrote:
xamination wrote:
BenfromCanada wrote:

True.  I was actually a GUTS fan back in the day, but Double Dare was part of the Big Three(GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare)

...I miss the old days. 

I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.

JeremiahSmith
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote: Mark Summers

Ophios wrote:

Interesting fact: Mark Summers has OCD. How he managed to get through "Double Dare" tapings without his mind snapping, I'll never know.  

Götter sind für Arten, die sich selbst verraten -- in den Glauben flüchten um sich hinzurichten. Menschen brauchen Götter um sich zu verletzen, um sich zu vernichten -- das sind wir.

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
djneibarger wrote: i can't

djneibarger wrote:
i can't even understand what this goofball is saying. apparently xians don't trust science enough to buy good microphones..
Or zit cream. You can tell he has probably never used any in his entire life.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
JeremiahSmith

JeremiahSmith wrote:

Ophios wrote:

Interesting fact: Mark Summers has OCD. How he managed to get through "Double Dare" tapings without his mind snapping, I'll never know.

I remember when I first heard that, I was like "What the..."

But he gets points for that. 

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

IzzyPop
IzzyPop's picture
User is offlineOffline
JeremiahSmith

JeremiahSmith wrote:

Have you seen some of his shows since then?  Who says it hasn't. 

"When you hit your thumb with a hammer it's nice to be able to blaspheme. It takes a special kind of atheist to jump up and down shout, 'Oh, random fluctuations-in-the-space-time-continuum!'"-Terry Pratchett