"Ted Haggard Is Completely Heterosexual"

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Ted Haggard Is Completely Heterosexual"

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hilarious!  

Hilarious! Laughing

Cool

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
  Brilliant, I laughed my

Brilliant, I laughed my ass off.  Thanks for sharing.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great ending. :)

Great ending. Smiling

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
How do we know that Ted is

How do we know that Ted is cured? He said he is.

How do we know the Bible is true? The Bible says so.

Who needs more proof than that? lol 

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

Malice
Malice's picture
User is offlineOffline
hahahha , that was great, 

hahahha , that was great,  i watched like 3 times now

thanks for sharing 

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haggard said it.  I believe

Haggard said it.  I believe it.  That settles it.

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here is an update on old

Here is an update on old Teddy boy, looks liek old habits are hard to break (I'm not talking about the gay sex and meth). Looks like he just can't stop begging for money.

Oh, no! Poor Ted!

Category: Kooks
Posted on: August 26, 2007 7:01 PM, by PZ Myers

Ted Haggard is reduced in his circumstances. He and his family are living in a tiny one-bedroom apartment while he attends classes full time at the University of Phoenix, and he's also helping out in a halfway house for the homeless. It's as if he's taken a vow of poverty and is living the ideal Christian life of charity and giving. Oh, what a good man!

To help him in his good works, he has sent out a letter asking people to give — he sends an address to a Christian charity that he promises will send 90% of the money to the Haggard family and use only 10% for administrative costs. For once, he's pushing a charity that doesn't skim off the cream because he is the recipient of the charity. He also doesn't mention that he isn't exactly destitute:

However, he doesn't mention that when he left the church, New Life Church leaders agreed to pay his salary through 2007 - estimated at about $138,000 annually.

In addition, as Colorado Confidential reported earlier this month, El Paso County Assessor property records show that the Haggard's still own their 5-bedroom, 3-bath home in Colorado Springs. Sitting on 5.1 acres, its current market value is listed at $715,051.

Once a grifter, always a grifter, I guess.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm getting a laugh

I'm getting a laugh picturing him using some anti-gay shampoo and singing "I'm gonna wash that gay right out of my hair."

ROTF

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

mark
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: I'm

MattShizzle wrote:

I'm getting a laugh picturing him using some anti-gay shampoo and singing "I'm gonna wash that gay right out of my hair."

ROTF

I enjoy reading MattShizzle's posts the most.  Not only are they always stupid, he's got to be the goofiest-looking bastard I've ever seen.As for the comments like "brilliant" and "hilarious" about such a lame attempt at comedy, well I guess that just goes to show the mentality of the "intellectuals" that hang out here.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Here we got another asshat

Here we got another asshat troll.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mark - Personal attacks are

Mark - Personal attacks are unacceptable and are against the rules.  Keep to the topic at hand, please.  Consider this a warning. 

Matt - Please leave the troll hunting to the mods.  If you feel someone's behavior is bordering on trolling, please PM a mod. 

If god takes life he's an indian giver

22jesus22
22jesus22's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow I really like what Mark

Wow I really like what Mark said (seriously) not saying I agree 100%...well I do actually…and in no way do I think it's trolling. 

Mark that was brilliant!!  

RickRebel
RickRebel's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote: I'm

MattShizzle wrote:

LOL.

I'm gay. And I'm sick of these goddamn closet queers posing as anti-gay senators or right-wing fundamentalist preachers who sneak around giving blow jobs to prositutes or cruising men's restrooms.

Today I read a news report about an anti-gay Republican Senator from Idaho who was busted for trying to blow a cop in an airport restroom in Minneapolis. Now the stupid fucker is hollering, "I'm not gay!"

Yeah....sure he's not.

He's full of bullshit. This asshole deserves to be arrested for trying to have sex in a public restroom. Restrooms are not for sex. They're for taking a dump in. What fucking weirdo wants to have sex in a place that smells like shit?

I am so damn sick of these closet queers that don't have the balls to be honest with themselves and others. Everytime they get busted for trying to blow a cop it reflects on us gays who are out in the open. If these sissy queens don't have enough balls to come out of the closet then at least they need to stay out of the goddamn restrooms and shut the fuck up about the rest of us.

Frosty's coming back someday. Will you be ready?

JeremiahSmith
User is offlineOffline
RickRebel wrote: Now the

RickRebel wrote:
Now the stupid fucker is hollering, "I'm not gay!"

Senator Craig started that press conference with the words "Thank you all for coming out today." Irony

Götter sind für Arten, die sich selbst verraten -- in den Glauben flüchten um sich hinzurichten. Menschen brauchen Götter um sich zu verletzen, um sich zu vernichten -- das sind wir.

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
This stroy illistrates that

This stroy illistrates that it is not accecptable in this society to be gay. In order to hang on to any chance of keeping his job, he has to denounce homosexuality. This same problem exists for anyone wishing to hold the job as an elected official and be atheist. This society is intollerant of virtually anything but "good christians".