Religions were invented by humans

Souf
Souf's picture
User is offlineOffline
Religions were invented by humans

Let's give though to the 3 most important religions in our world: judaism, christianisme and islam.

For islam, I think that this religion ha s beeninvented by the prophet mohamed where he copied from both the chrisitan bible and the jewish thorah, which I read and I have found very similar in many ways. During the Mohamed self proclamed prophecy period, he has been gone to Jerusalem before getting know the 2 other monotheist religions. He had 40 years to think about how his religion is going to be, it needed to be credible, so if you know the story of Islam you would know Hiraa cave where he used to get new sourats from god through an angel called Gabriel, it is in fact, where he used to think about what HE was going to write for the Quran. The quran is written the same way as the bible. Texts full of promises to go to paradise if you have faith, if you are a true believer and if you do what the religion tells you to do. Otherwise, it's hell for the eternity. Everything else in these "holy" books, everysingle person from another religion is your enemy, and they will burn in hell, but not you if you follow the "true word of God"...

Same think for Jesus, I am not one of those who say that he never existed. He may have existed but I never will recognize as he being the son of a supernatural invisible power, and I never will admit that a human healed miraculously disabled people... These are only lies, told by his naif apostles. No evidence that these stories really happenned.

I remind you that Jesus was born Jewish and he modified and edited the Judaism to make a new religion called christiannisme.

Moses, the hebrew prophet wrote the 10 commandments, he took 3 months, and it is something very ordinary (such as you won't kill, you won't commit adultry...etc) what is so divine about that ?

Indeed, it is these numerous contradictions and "human style" texts that the bible, thorah and quran proove that these books are not divine. Just question yourself why there is the existence of MANY versions of these holy books. How many authors has contributed to the bible ? How many versions are they ? A LOT ! How many different followers for one single religion ? How many churches ? Why in one religion there are so many fractions ? Because these holy books are not divine, if they were, everybody in one religion should be united...

to be continued...

Technarch
User is offlineOffline
Upgrade to the new Firefox

Upgrade to the new Firefox man

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
I use Flock, it's pretty

I use Flock, it's pretty cool.