GodTube

Technarch
User is offlineOffline

Voided
User is offlineOffline
I thought you were joking

I thought you were joking about a GodTube....

Yeah that vid is pretty old and is only a little better the pascal's.

I suggest you find Gisburn's refute, it is so funny. 

Rev0lver
User is offlineOffline
lets see him explain the

lets see him explain the genious creation of pineapples.

GodlessLitany
User is offlineOffline
That website both disgusts

That website both disgusts me and makes me giggle. I actually like their color scheme in some wasy better than YouTube, but the site itself is obvioulsy terrible.

There should be a RationalTube or some sort of video network focused on atheism-I know there are several guys on YouTube that have had to deal with censorship of certain videos and lots of other stuff-we should have a place apart from YouTube and LiveVideo to put stuff out there, though I still like the other sites.

Humanity needs compassion and knowledge-an end to bigotry and undue ignorance. Religion stands in the way of these and my other ideals so strongly that I can't think of a stance apart from atheism that will allow me to feel like a decent human being.

magilum
User is offlineOffline

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hang on, is this a spoof or

Hang on, is this a spoof or something? At least SoliderInGodsArmy is, though he got featured...

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Looking at that site I can

Looking at that site I can come to only two possible conclusions. The first that it's satire. The second that it's an actual attempt by theists to say why things are the way they are, which has failed in such a spectacular way that they don't even realize it.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

GodlessLitany
User is offlineOffline
I'm nearly certain that

I'm nearly certain that SoldierInGodsArmy is satirical-but the website doesn't seem to be. Some of the videos on there are very serious and not too pleasant. Soldier just made his account within the last 24 hours and his videos getting up there probably has to do with him being new and highly rated (it seems that more atheists watch it than theists, strangely enough. His videos all have very high ratings while most of the real Christian videos trying to prove creationism or to do with preaching are very low. One series of videos that is specifically about why science is wrong and the bible is right is shockingly low rated-and it actually has some production value (not quality-I mean it's well made for what it is) and seems like the sort of thing a Christian internet community would eat up).

Vastet wrote:
Looking at that site I can come to only two possible conclusions. The first that it's satire. The second that it's an actual attempt by theists to say why things are the way they are, which has failed in such a spectacular way that they don't even realize it.

I'm willing to go with the second option.

Humanity needs compassion and knowledge-an end to bigotry and undue ignorance. Religion stands in the way of these and my other ideals so strongly that I can't think of a stance apart from atheism that will allow me to feel like a decent human being.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I hope Charlie got well paid

I hope Charlie got well paid from the Kansas board of education while he was still able to work with them. Poor guy's got no income now.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Ig
User is offlineOffline
The site is for real. I

The site is for real. I dont know how long they will last before You Tube puts some legal pressure on them to code their own site. The flash players is You Tubes flash player. All they did was change the progress bar to blue.

I thought Christians werent supposed to steal?

The funniest part is they think SoldierInGodsArmy is for real!!! Are they really that stupid? The "CEO" of God Tube has been exchaning emails with soldier over his videos. It's hilarious.

Check them out here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZpSECzFyHc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwRZuwkzx64

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is part of me that

There is part of me that feels sorry for them now....

mindspread
mindspread's picture
User is offlineOffline
Do you think GodTube is a

Do you think GodTube is a direct result of the popularity of the Blasphemy Challenge?

magilum
User is offlineOffline
I've been banned from

I've been banned from GodTube. It was either for the comments I left on Ray Comfort and his bananas or the Flintstones clips I repeatedly tried to upload as creationist dramatizations.

RationalSchema
RationalSchema's picture
User is offlineOffline
I can't stop laughing. On

I can't stop laughing. On the first video posted on this post they also make the claim that Homosexuality is not a sin. Watch closely, but the gentlemen explains how his mouth was made so that the bannana would fit firmly inside of his mouth!!

"Those who think they know don't know. Those that know they don't know, know."