Blasphemy a important process to self-realization.

chazk
chazk's picture
User is offlineOffline
Blasphemy a important process to self-realization.

Just a personal note. God, the Holy Spirit, the Self, Great Spirit, the Absolute, Atma and many other names relating to God or the Self are the same thing and are interchangeable. No church with its stained glass windows, books, rituals, "Holy" figures and materials can take you to the Self. The churches believe that God is stuck in a church or some "Holy" book and that they know the way to God. That's where you find Satin, you know, the other guy, you see and smell his creative geneous all around you. The foundational knowledge of the churches is baseless. With all the religions in the world and millions of people praying one would expect this planet to be pristine and heavenly. It’s not. It's a convenient way for the elite few to control the many by turning everyone who follows the faith into mindless "sheeples". This is a very objective approach and has no value to a seeker of knowledge and wisdom.

You already know everything you want to know, all you have to do is to learn a technique to gain access to the source of knowledge, wisdom and the experiences. It all within you no where else. It's like accessing the cosmic hard drive. Once you have accessed that cosmic information, anything you come across will either confirm your believe or proof its ignorance.

It's the experience of the Self you want and once you have experienced it you know what it is you are experiencing. By listening to the Blasphemy Challenge I get the feeling that all of the challenge is a process of shaking of or fighting the lie of the artificially induced educational ignorance that society seduced you with. From that point of view you are a problem individual or an atheist especially if the word God is involved. But, as you shake of the ignorance you will discover you are not only flesh and blood, you are multidimensional. You have a soul which animates your body. The soul is connected to the Source from where it originates. Nature, the expression of God, instead of shunning you opens its arms embracing you. Blasphemy, is actually an important step towards self-realization. There are two processes constantly at work, an artificial process and a natural process.

The artificially created churches downfall is that they lack the natural techniques to initiate the self-realization process. The self-realization process is the discovery of the Holy Spirit or God. This field of God is an unbounded ocean of bliss, discovered by modern physics as the unified field or quantum field. It is a harmonious, loving and blissful source from where all creation in the universe emerges. This field transcends space and time and occurs only in the now or in real time. You are the universe and the universe is within you.

So, unless you are a naturally spiritual person, you can't get to the Holy Spirit no matter how hard you try. This is frustrating leading to fear, anger and self-destruction. The key is to transcend. Ancient and modern seekers of knowledge and wisdom held by God use (d) meditation as a tool to transcend to the Source within themselves. It's there you will find the Holy Spirit in the most simplest unbounded state of being. Once you discover this field you body will react favorably to the energy. You will become more blissful, coherent, confident, more youthful and you will know things that others don't know. Self-destructive behavior diminishes. Once you discover the Holy Spirit you have an operating base from where all your actions, beliefs, successes and creations emerge.

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
chazk wrote: You already

chazk wrote:

You already know everything you want to know, all you have to do is to learn a technique to gain access to the source of knowledge, wisdom and the experiences. It all within you no where else. It's like accessing the cosmic hard drive. Once you have accessed that cosmic information, anything you come across will either confirm your believe or proof its ignorance.

chazk wrote:
Blasphemy, is actually an important step towards self-realization.

chazk wrote:
The self-realization process is the discovery of the Holy Spirit or God.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This completely unsubstantiated post doesn't deserve more of a response.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Actually, you can find satin

Actually, you can find satin on certain sheets and furniture.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
chazk wrote: It's the

chazk wrote:

It's the experience of the Self you want and once you have experienced it you know what it is you are experiencing. By listening to the Blasphemy Challenge I get the feeling that all of the challenge is a process of shaking of or fighting the lie of the artificially induced educational ignorance that society seduced you with.

Huh?  Artificially induced education ignorance?  Are you just trying to sound big and important by attempting to string together a few 50 cent words?  This really makes no sense.  I mean, are you saying that what I learned in Algebra is wrong?  Do you mean that Rome never existed and I was just fed lies by overly creative history professors? 

chazk wrote:
From that point of view you are a problem individual or an atheist especially if the word God is involved.

I find it rather insulting that you're suggesting I'm a problem because I am an atheist.

chazk wrote:
The self-realization process is the discovery of the Holy Spirit or God.

So, unless you are a naturally spiritual person, you can't get to the Holy Spirit no matter how hard you try. This is frustrating leading to fear, anger and self-destruction. The key is to transcend. You will become more blissful, coherent, confident, more youthful and you will know things that others don't know. Self-destructive behavior diminishes.

A self-realization is just that, a realization of self.  It has nothing to do with god.

Again, it is insulting to suggest that I am not content or confident because I am not imbued with the holy spirit. 

And I do know things that others don't know but that has nothing to do with god either.  That has to do with the fact that I study, and that I strive to learn and educate myself.

I think it's almost humorous (and a little arrogant) that people like you come in here and think that you've said something so important and awe-inspiring that we'll suddenly give a collective gasp and say 'my god, god exists!'

If god takes life he's an indian giver

magilum
User is offlineOffline
I stopped reading when you

I stopped reading when you started to redefine words.
Why does the term "animating force" spring to mind suddenly? Haw haw.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Apokalipse

Apokalipse wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This completely unsubstantiated post doesn't deserve more of a response.

Of course you're correct.  That's probably why it took almost 2 months for someone to respond to this post. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.