Nightline post of Atheist discrimination and my response.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nightline post of Atheist discrimination and my response.

http://forums.go.com/abcnews/Nightline/thread?threadID=529955

You dont understand. When an atheist teaches their kids their position, they are evil demonic, cootie spreading, goat sacraficing boogiemen cheerleaders of satan.

When an upstanding Muslim in the Middle east sends their child to a "school" that teaches them to regurgitate the Quran" they are doing the will of Allah.

When a Christian send their child to sunday school to learn about talking donkeys and talking snakes they are doing the will of God.

Isn't it clear? We atheists got it wrong. There is no debate. Allah/Yahwey/Jesus are the odds on favorites in the derby and the skeptics are the Jonny come lately.

It would be prudent for those in the minority, such as atheists to accept their place at the back of the political bus. Just like Muslims do in Isreal and just like Christians do in Iran. Come on, "When in Rome, SUBMIT AND OBEY.

It is not our home. We are just guests. Geeze, tell your kid to lie. What good is a concious if people pick on you for being different? If you'd just make the kid dress and act like the others, they would be treated better.

http://forums.go.com/abcnews/Nightline/thread?threadID=529955

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

22jesus22
22jesus22's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow that is so sad.  I live

Wow that is so sad.  I live in Canada and have really no idea how bad it must be for you American Atheists.  "It is not our home. We are just guests."  that is horrible.

kriz
User is offlineOffline
Link seems to be broken, can

Link seems to be broken, can you provide another link or maybe mention what you're responding to?