Isn't Islam wonderful?

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
Isn't Islam wonderful?

It's just such a festive and pretty religion...

Shiite Ashura celebrations

So...let's not bother with them. Let's shout about how horrible the easter bunny is or how Santa Claus is a whore. 

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey if they're turning the

Hey if they're turning the swords on themselves instead of the infidels, who's to complain?

But let's be fair, christians know how to bleed too:      http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/1901095.stm 

There are no theists on operating tables.

πππ†
π†††

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
That is by far the sickest

That is by far the sickest fucking thing I have seen today.  Islam is seriously fucking twisted.

Kelreth
Kelreth's picture
User is offlineOffline
they do that too little

they do that too little kids............how fucking insensitive can you get

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
ImmaculateDeception

ImmaculateDeception wrote:
That is by far the sickest fucking thing I have seen today. Islam is seriously fucking twisted.

All religions are twisted. That's why all of them are disparaged at the RRS. Why Jerry wants us to focus exclusively on Islam and leave Christianity (the religion most of us here actually live under) escapes me. 

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Christians are supposed to

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote: Why Jerry

jcgadfly wrote:

Why Jerry wants us to focus exclusively on Islam and leave Christianity (the religion most of us here actually live under) escapes me.

Theist spotting

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote: jcgadfly

Ophios wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

Why Jerry wants us to focus exclusively on Islam and leave Christianity (the religion most of us here actually live under) escapes me.

Theist spotting

Uh, Ophios, do you mean that for me or Jerry?

If you mean it for me, forgive me while I laugh maniacally at the wrongheadedness of that statement..

If you mean it for him, I neither know nor care.

"I do this real moron thing, and it's called thinking. And apparently I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions."
— George Carlin

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
I'm pointing out what's

I'm pointing out what's coming. Yes, christianity is here and it's imposed on us without our consent- but another religion that is far more barbaric and misogynistic is rearing its ugly head world wide. You'll notice that mosques are popping up all over the country. There are two new ones near my home. It's disturbing me and it should you. These people are not assimilating to our secular way- women stumbling around in veils and hijabs are clogging my local grocery store followed by bearded scary looking men that jealously look in your direction in disgust and contempt.

-proud athiest since age 14, JihadJerry

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
In fact, I'll start posting

In fact, I'll start posting cell phone photos of what I'm talking about if you're curious.

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
jihadjerry wrote: I'm

jihadjerry wrote:
I'm pointing out what's coming. Yes, christianity is here and it's imposed on us without our consent- but another religion that is far more barbaric and misogynistic is rearing its ugly head world wide. You'll notice that mosques are popping up all over the country. There are two new ones near my home. It's disturbing me and it should you. These people are not assimilating to our secular way- women stumbling around in veils and hijabs are clogging my local grocery store followed by bearded scary looking men that jealously look in your direction in disgust and contempt.

I understand that. Personally, I fervently deny the need for anyone to worship a sky-daddy in order to function. That includes Zeus, Odin, God and his component parts, Allah, you name it. I'd do the Blasphemy Challenge but I don't have a webcam.

I just have a problem when someone says, "Renounce X!", others say "I renounce X." and the original poster says, "You're not renouncing it hard enough!"

What would be a satisfactory repudiation for you? 

— George Carlin

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote: Uh,

jcgadfly wrote:

It's not for you 

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
Ophios wrote: jcgadfly

Ophios wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

It's not for you

Damn, son. Don't scare an old guy like that Smiling

— George Carlin

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
MarthaSplatterhead

MarthaSplatterhead wrote:
Christians are supposed to be that devoted...

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_teachings_of_jesus/on_self-mutilation/mt05_29a.html

That lego-girl was hot! Damn, their goes my last eye.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
jcgadfly wrote: Ophios

jcgadfly wrote:
Ophios wrote:
jcgadfly wrote:

It's not for you

Damn, son. Don't scare an old guy like that Smiling

Go back to bed gran'pa.

Sticking out tongue

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.