Something scary!

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
Something scary!

Imagine how rediculous it would sound if Pat Robertson said this:

"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping churches open so anyone can come and learn about Christianity. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Christianity... Christianity isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Bible, the Christian book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Christianity the only accepted religion on Earth."

But in reality, this quote was from Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations:

"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

Rediculous- or just plain scary?

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Look you should really be

Look you should really be careful about quotes.

This seems to stem from WorldNetDaily.com and for the record that is a shitty wanna-be news org. I don't think they should even get the title of news and they seem to make fox look good ok...

It would not surprise me if any religious person said that about their religion and we hear it from all religions when they think they have the upper hand in whatever country they are in. And most of them honestly believe their religion will become the most powerful or whatever their holybook/leader tells them is going to happen.

jihadjerry
User is offlineOffline
Quote: Look you should

Quote:

Look you should really be careful about quotes.

This seems to stem from WorldNetDaily.com and for the record that is a shitty wanna-be news org. I don't think they should even get the title of news and they seem to make fox look good ok...

Or was it worldnetdaily getting it from a more credible source and repeating it?

http://www.anti-cair-net.org/

Quote:
It would not surprise me if any religious person said that about their religion and we hear it from all religions when they think they have the upper hand in whatever country they are in. And most of them honestly believe their religion will become the most powerful or whatever their holybook/leader tells them is going to happen.

Indeed- and that is why we shouldn't turn a blind eye to fanatics from ANY religious "faith."

I look upon religions as cults that merely became established and accepted by the societies that "grew" them. Some cults are more dangerous than others- but all are false.