The Birth

SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Birth

There were the good jews and there were the bad jews. The good jews were hard working and obedient and never did anything wrong and were poor. The bad jews were lazy and evil and were rich (ill gotten gain). So the good jews thought why should I be good if the bad people get everything. Enter the heaven and hell concept...bad people may have good things now...but later on will get what they deserve, and good people will suffer now but get what they deserve later on.

A few years later same scenario, good people poor, bad people rich....they think again why should i do good things when the bad people just take what they want. So the leaders had to find a way to console the people so they said your reward is after death. Now to a much more scientifially ignorant people that was very plausible.

Then the indoctrination began, an indoctrination so severe that religion jas managed to survive this long. Alot of people know the truth in there hearts about religious practice (not whether or notthere is a god that cannot ever be known)...yet they are merely fearful of the repurcussions that were drummed into there heads from the time when there minds were very innocent and never take the time as an adult to really get into what there God concept is all about.

A MESSAGE TO ALL THEISTS:

CRY ME A RIVER

BUILD ME A BRIDGE

BUT IN THE NAME OF NOTHING GET OVER IT.