yeah its late but I wanna brag about it

rumpagump
User is offlineOffline
yeah its late but I wanna brag about it

I know I am like one of the straggalers but I did it
I blasphemed and posted it on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfETxZ_jbXI
yep sence I blasphemed I feel great, woulda did it sooner but I had to get some suppies and fix my camcorder, so I procrastinated and yeah now I am bragging that I did it
w00t!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
rumpagump wrote: I know I

rumpagump wrote:
I know I am like one of the straggalers but I did it I blasphemed and posted it on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfETxZ_jbXI yep sence I blasphemed I feel great, woulda did it sooner but I had to get some suppies and fix my camcorder, so I procrastinated and yeah now I am bragging that I did it w00t!

You did have everything in your home grounded and a ligtening rod too right? You should be expecting a smite or smote at some point. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

rumpagump
User is offlineOffline
whats kinda a neet

whats kinda a neet coincedence is that after I did it the cramp in my neck went away, and this morning I got a refund check from my collage for $500
I am sure that it means nothing and its jsut funny timeing, but interesting non-the-less

--
Know god, No Peace
No god, Know Peace

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
rumpagump wrote: whats

rumpagump wrote:
whats kinda a neet coincedence is that after I did it the cramp in my neck went away, and this morning I got a refund check from my collage for $500
I am sure that it means nothing and its jsut funny timeing, but interesting non-the-less

Gotta love those "divine signs"

ROTF

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins

FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nice video! Also... it's

Nice video!

Also... it's nice to see Yoda gettin' funky!!!!