Create your own quote here regarding religion:

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Create your own quote here regarding religion:

I'll start off:

Brian37 "Religion is the menue of the gullible. The main course is superstition where incantations call "prayer" summon invisable friends who promise the magical "foreverland" in the afterlife. Since when has humanity never baught this tripe? You have current version so that makes it real?"

Brian37: "If I can't pull a Ford Mustang litterally out of my ass, what makes you think you'll get 72 virgins or that human flesh can dance the jig after being dead three days?"

Brian37: "Science is calling a duck a duck and calling religion what it is "fiction". Maybe these crybabies need to grow up and give up clinging to a super natural nipple by any name. Linus should give up his blanket and you should give up on ancient myth."

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
The most incidious invention

Brian37: "The most incidious invention of the human mind in history is the concept of "divine intitlement". "My deity said it was mine". It has become license to kill which 007 could only blush at."

Brian37: "If you call a theist a coward because they won't defend their claims they threaten you with violence proving their cowardice." 

Brian37: "It's easy to throw fists it is a much harder disipline to prove what you claim."

Brian37: "The next person who equates me to Hitler I'll buy them a beer to prove them wrong. Saying your god is fake is not a demand to end your belief or your life. It merely means you are full of shit about that claim." 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
This is only slightly

This is only slightly related, but I wanted to have a t shirt that says "Atheists call out YOUR name during sex!"

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Religion is the inability to

Religion is the inability to see one's own fart as stinky. The smell is not the claim that farts shouldn't happen, it is inevitable that they do. Religion is the inability to accept that one 's fart can smell.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


AModestProposal
AModestProposal's picture
Posts: 157
Joined: 2006-12-26
User is offlineOffline
"Listening to criticism of

"Listening to criticism of television from people who don't watch television is about as useful as taking medical advice from Christian Science followers."

"Religion is the last recourse the boring." 


TCPHumanist
Silver Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
"Religious people are

"Religious people are hypochondriacs, who think they need the crutch of spirituality to live their lives. I have a brain and a backbone - that's good enough for me."

 


AtheistInWonderland
RRS local affiliate
Posts: 80
Joined: 2006-07-25
User is offlineOffline
"Religions are mind viruses,

"Religions are mind viruses, and like other viruses they have killed millions over the years and have the potential to kill us all."


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
God is an imaginary friend

God is an imaginary friend for adults.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
"There are no such thing as

"There are no such thing as atheists in a perfect world."


TCPHumanist
Silver Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 2006-12-27
User is offlineOffline
"Atheism is merely a

"Atheism is merely a byproduct of rationalism."


Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
Posts: 240
Joined: 2006-12-29
User is offlineOffline
Alright, here it goes... my

Alright, here it goes... my first post on these forums.

 

"Faith is the rationale of the ignorant, and not exclusive to the unintelligent. Ignorance is the result of a lacking education."

"You come up with a rational god and I promise I’ll consider it as much as any other."

"Religion is useful like a shock collar on a dog is useful."


"If the theist could understand his religion the same way the atheist understands evolution, there would be two atheists."

--Krehlic

 

EDIT:

Oh yea, and this is for MattShizzle:

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/atheist+sex/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_16684015/opt_/fpt_/c_360/

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/atheist+sex/-/pv_design_details/pg_1/id_16684016/opt_/fpt_/c_360/

 

I like the second one in particular. Smiling

 

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Cool! They actually have it.

Cool! They actually have it. I so gotta get that.


ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
Posts: 473
Joined: 2006-03-15
User is offlineOffline
Give a person Santa as a


Give a person Santa as a child, and they will understand the concept of a powerful figure who dispenses rewards and punishments for actions.  Later, they will call this being "god," having very well internalized the concept. Give them an understanding of human worth, empathy, and responsibility, and they may never need the promise or threat of such a being.  Then, and perhaps only then, will religion not only be unnecessary, it will also be undesired.  It is the desire, not the necessity, or religion that keeps the clergy employed.

Shaun 

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.


American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
Posts: 1331
Joined: 2006-09-03
User is offlineOffline
"Religion makes people

"Religion makes people crazy. It's not wise for them to leave their religion upon realizing that, because those little imaginary angels and demons are the only friends they have left." -Me

Well, I tried.


Ripple
Theist
Posts: 126
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
Religion in this world has

Religion in this world has been dominated, misunderstood, abused, and exploited to create a system of hope and absolute despair at the same time. Who creates religions? Good people or Bad people? Because I can really argue that point either fucking way.

My quote:
Make religion to be whatever you want. Any idea, any embrace, any one man, or all men, any god or all gods or no god. It doesn't matter. Give yourself a moral basis, a standard to prop your half way decent self. Contribute to "religion" whatever you want in this world, and if that means saying religion is corrupt, then so be it. But then, let religious constituents realize their own faults. They don't see them, they are blinded by faith. As an atheist, one must attack not another customs, but rather their thought process. Get them to think. If there is a religious message that needs to be brought to the attention of mankind, and if there was any mission that could be sent by God, I am really convinced that it would be to Atheists. Not to bash you guys, and for God to condemn you to hell. But rather do something about YOUR world. Your little corner of the universe. Don't let religion be your excuse, and the excuse of many other world leaders to rape and pillage Mother Earth. Because God may not fucking care if you believe him, but he really can't and won't do much to stop his own children from raping it's own mother. We must see the moral wrong doing in that for ourselves. Then change the world.

1 in 5 Americans believe we live in a Geocentric solar system. Who do you blame for that? God? I blame god.


MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Ripple wrote: Religion in

Ripple wrote:
Religion in this world has been dominated, misunderstood, abused, and exploited to create a system of hope and absolute despair at the same time. Who creates religions? Good people or Bad people? Because I can really argue that point either fucking way.

My quote:
Make religion to be whatever you want. Any idea, any embrace, any one man, or all men, any god or all gods or no god. It doesn't matter. Give yourself a moral basis, a standard to prop your half way decent self. Contribute to "religion" whatever you want in this world, and if that means saying religion is corrupt, then so be it. But then, let religious constituents realize their own faults. They don't see them, they are blinded by faith. As an atheist, one must attack not another customs, but rather their thought process. Get them to think. If there is a religious message that needs to be brought to the attention of mankind, and if there was any mission that could be sent by God, I am really convinced that it would be to Atheists. Not to bash you guys, and for God to condemn you to hell. But rather do something about YOUR world. Your little corner of the universe. Don't let religion be your excuse, and the excuse of many other world leaders to rape and pillage Mother Earth. Because God may not fucking care if you believe him, but he really can't and won't do much to stop his own children from raping it's own mother. We must see the moral wrong doing in that for ourselves. Then change the world.

 

ummm...ok  Puzzled


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ME-"Wouldn't it be nice if

ME-"Wouldn't it be nice if all religion of all labels were a WWE match where it was all just bitching and no one actually died?"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Me-"Unfortunatly Religion is

Me-"Unfortunatly Religion is one big Jerry Springer episode where people get killed over petty differances".

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Ripple
Theist
Posts: 126
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
Well if we can all relate

Well if we can all relate religion to Jerry Springer, then fuck.

God is Jerry Springer, and Steve rolled into one.

You, Mr. Burns, is that fat toothless woman who's man fucked your sister. You know who that sister is? Christianity. Who cares what Christianity looks like on the Jerry Springer show, because anyone could represent Christianity on the Jerry Springer show. Pat O'Reiley or whatever the fuck that televangelists name is, or Christ himself can represent christianity. It doesn't matter.

You still look like an idiot. Fat tittied little bitch. WWE? You know who you are? Kurt Angle. Asshat. You know who I am? Steve Austin. Let me get my fucking milk truck, and stone cold stun you, you little prick.

1 in 5 Americans believe we live in a Geocentric solar system. Who do you blame for that? God? I blame god.


Ripple
Theist
Posts: 126
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
If there is anyone to

If there is anyone to respect, it is a person who writes something INTELLIGENT such as:

 

"Religious people are hypochondriacs, who think they need the crutch of spirituality to live their lives. I have a brain and a backbone - that's good enough for me."

Put that in your pipe, write that in a fucking bible, then shove it up your ass, every other one of you who decides to take the idea of God and of Atheism and make it a fucking joke. Joke is all on you. Because people with a brain and backbone, they can support their ideas, not with little catchy bullshit about jerry spring and WWE, but because they have BALLS too.

1 in 5 Americans believe we live in a Geocentric solar system. Who do you blame for that? God? I blame god.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Ripple wrote:

Ripple wrote:

If there is anyone to respect, it is a person who writes something INTELLIGENT such as:

 

"Religious people are hypochondriacs, who think they need the crutch of spirituality to live their lives. I have a brain and a backbone - that's good enough for me."

Put that in your pipe, write that in a fucking bible, then shove it up your ass, every other one of you who decides to take the idea of God and of Atheism and make it a fucking joke. Joke is all on you. Because people with a brain and backbone, they can support their ideas, not with little catchy bullshit about jerry spring and WWE, but because they have BALLS too.

Oh on the contrary, skeptics, unlike theists CAN back up their arguments. Theism on the other hand is tradition based, not fact based. "I like what I believe" is not the same as, "I can prove what I claim"

Dying for fiction has got to be the most absurd and distructive force in human history.

Atheists cant stop theists from doing that. But if we can present a case that would save you from something needless, wouldn't it be wise for you to consider?

It's ok for you to puff up your chest and yell at us. I am sure you've had beefs with family members just like that. But, it takes a mature person to refrain from violence it takes an ignorant person to default to it.

That is why I wish religion were like the WWE. It would be only talk and no one would die over it. But I guess some lives are more important than others, especially when it comes to clubs.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Ripple
Theist
Posts: 126
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
Son, I could break you with

Son, I could break you with my words. Why use my fists? I don't threaten you or anyone. I'm pointing to the fact that you haven't asked me a god damn thing to prove or disprove anything. So don't call me an idiot, because you are then just as dumb as I am. Have I read anything of yours that is remotely smart? Then why am I so degrading because I believe in God and not fiction. Do you really think I am so inanely stupid that I haven't formed my OWN convictions on what life really is? Are you TELLING me that I am wrong? Then you are no different then any Christian. That is all I'm merely trying to argue. If you can't argue or even attempt to argue against that, or provoke me to say any statement that would change my mind on exactly that, then go fuck yourself you dirty Christian.

1 in 5 Americans believe we live in a Geocentric solar system. Who do you blame for that? God? I blame god.


Ripple
Theist
Posts: 126
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
What does it matter that I

What does it matter that I love God? Why can't I love God and be an Atheist at the same time? Who is preventing me from that?

 

Brian, where you happy on Christmas? I realized you posted such a topic on Christmas. Do you just hate all Christians. Do wish to destroy something that is supposed to be making many people, many children happy on what is, to them, a special day? Is that day special because Christ was born on that day(presumably) or is that day special because the world is at a time of collective giving and receiving love and goodwill. Who is destroying the world on that day? Christ? I would say materialism, but hey that is what Christmas is all about.

Why have I been labeled as a good for nothing religiously zealous Christian because I have proclaimed my love for not only Jesus Christ, God, Buddha, but as well for the goodness of man? Are my personal convictions hurting your, or anyone else? Am I truley a Christian when I tell you that I don't believe in the rapture, 98 percent of what the Bible says, the anti-christ, hell, I don't even believe that Jesus was a man no different from you or I. He was just a man. So am I really a Christian? A Christian because I love Christ more then most Christians. Please tell me, so I can go start a fucking movement and have control over Christian society. Then, maybe I could change the world? Or maybe you are trying to see that I am avoiding Christianity at all cost and still, changing the world. Attack me all you want, please, provoke me. God isn't provoking me then, you are. So, then, aren't YOU ruining the world? Go hop in your big fucking Ford Bronco, drive to my house, and have an arguement with me. Because the arguing over the internet is like the Special Olympics. In the end, we are still retarded. Come to my house, my home, my place of worship, and I will show you what it is to be retarded, and that is no threat, that's a fucking promise.

1 in 5 Americans believe we live in a Geocentric solar system. Who do you blame for that? God? I blame god.


MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Brian, I would recommend

Brian, I would recommend not to answer.  He asked me similar questions and with the best intent, I answered them. 

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/the_rational_response_squad_radio_show/freethinking_anonymous/3815 

Then he proceeded with name-calling and more lame assumptions.  He is here to troll and nothing more. 


Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
Posts: 240
Joined: 2006-12-29
User is offlineOffline
He is either a troll or

He is either a troll or extremely delusional.  He claims to be an atheist, but I wouldn't even call him agnostic.  He seems more to be a commited theist who has no idea what to believe in.  It's like he changes his mind about his religious convictions every other sentence.

 

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Ripple wrote: Son, I could

Ripple wrote:
Son, I could break you with my words. Why use my fists? I don't threaten you or anyone. I'm pointing to the fact that you haven't asked me a god damn thing to prove or disprove anything. So don't call me an idiot, because you are then just as dumb as I am. Have I read anything of yours that is remotely smart? Then why am I so degrading because I believe in God and not fiction. Do you really think I am so inanely stupid that I haven't formed my OWN convictions on what life really is? Are you TELLING me that I am wrong? Then you are no different then any Christian. That is all I'm merely trying to argue. If you can't argue or even attempt to argue against that, or provoke me to say any statement that would change my mind on exactly that, then go fuck yourself you dirty Christian.

If your convictions lead you to jump off a cliff and the reality is that you plumit to your death for NOTHING. Please, tell me what have you gained?

Skeptics have been to Baskin Robins and have been presented to all the flavors in the world. People addicted to emotions refuse to see that it is merely an extention of a natural human disire to feel "protected". 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Ripple
Theist
Posts: 126
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
Have I chosen any protection

Have I chosen any protection and have I shown any fear at all if I myself has denounced the Holy Trinity? By man Christian beliefs, I'm going to Hell? So ask yourself, am I really seeking protection in my philosophy which is not mearly me changing what I believe in. ITs believing what I believe in because it's a philosophy which makes me see Christ more then just a business partner in life, but rather a Teacher and a Student in what is human existence. Why can't he help me in that journey? The journey to seek knowledge? Because he blinds my faith? Am I truly blinded by faith right now? Or do I agree fully with almost everything you think and say, yet I believe in a "god" Why are we arguing about even the God aspect of it all. Does it matter who I believe in? Why haven't you answered that for me? Will you use the scientific process to explain to me why it matters so fucking much to me that God is an important part of MY life. Do we really achieve anything then? Or am I just thinking about much more then that, like oh...World Peace? So please give me a break, of course I "troll" you. Bullshit, I'm making you think. Argue that. Argue my points. Argue my beliefs. Do you want to? Because that is something everyone has been concerned about so far. Do any of you see my concern in life? It has nothing to do with higher knowledge, power, desire, and movement. I just want my fucking side of the planet to be a better place for my children. Do I care if that really happens...No not really. But if you can take everything I say and answer only these two questions, then make my day. What if, and Why not?

1 in 5 Americans believe we live in a Geocentric solar system. Who do you blame for that? God? I blame god.


aahrealmonsters
Posts: 5
Joined: 2007-01-09
User is offlineOffline
"You know, it's your life. I

"You know, it's your life. I can't live it for you and neither do I want to. You make your decisions, you believe what you want. Buddha? Pink Unicorn? No god at all? It's ok, whatever floats your boat; whatever makes you feel as if you are getting something from this life. Whatever gives you a will to live is worth believing in."


qbg
Posts: 298
Joined: 2006-11-22
User is offlineOffline
I suppose "Thank Jesus for

I suppose "Thank Jesus for Jesus Juice" is too off-topic, though maybe you could relate it to Catholic priests if the Jesus part isn't enough.

"What right have you to condemn a murderer if you assume him necessary to "God's plan"? What logic can command the return of stolen property, or the branding of a thief, if the Almighty decreed it?"
-- The Economic Tendency of Freethought


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
aahrealmonsters wrote: "You

aahrealmonsters wrote:
"You know, it's your life. I can't live it for you and neither do I want to. You make your decisions, you believe what you want. Buddha? Pink Unicorn? No god at all? It's ok, whatever floats your boat; whatever makes you feel as if you are getting something from this life. Whatever gives you a will to live is worth believing in."

That would be fine if religious people didnt vote zeolots into office that write laws. It would be fine if both left and right Baptist and Catholic wouldnt fund politicians. It would be nice if these people had the priority of common law and common good in mind. Sectarian religious clubs have one agenda in mind when dealing voting, "Lets get our own in office so we can make laws based on our narrow view of religion". Both left and right do this.  

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
I not sure where I saw this

I not sure where I saw this one

 

Religion stops a thinking mind. _/\_/\__/\________ 


Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
Posts: 240
Joined: 2006-12-29
User is offlineOffline
Angelic_Atheist wrote: I

Angelic_Atheist wrote:

I not sure where I saw this one

 

Religion stops a thinking mind. _/\_/\__/\________

I like it. 

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?


superdumbell
Posts: 6
Joined: 2007-01-10
User is offlineOffline
here is one I made

here is one I made up

 "Atheism my new found faith in nothing." --Robert Booth


Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
Posts: 1955
Joined: 2006-11-21
User is offlineOffline
"Religion: at best, silly;

"Religion: at best, silly; at worst, deadly." - Iruka Naminori, 2007


Jutter
Jutter's picture
Posts: 65
Joined: 2006-08-24
User is offlineOffline
If there were nobody

If there were nobody listening to gods anymore, there would be nothing left for us to do, then to finally start listening to each other.

~Let us be reasonable~

You want to claim there's such a thing as "the supernatural"? Fine. I hereby declare you to be "paracorrect" in doing so. 


hellfiend666
Rational VIP!
hellfiend666's picture
Posts: 192
Joined: 2007-01-15
User is offlineOffline
This is Carlin, so I'm not

This is Carlin, so I'm not taking credit, but I still thought it appropriate for this topic.

"Religion, at best, is like a lift in your shoe.  If you need it for a while to help your posture or relieve back pain, fine.  Just get rid of it when you don't need it anymore....  So in conclusion, live a good life, be kind to each other, and don't go nailing lifts to the natives feet."

(edited for appropriateness and maybe paraphrased, but that's how I remember it) 

The darkness of godlessness lets wisdom shine.


Kelreth
Kelreth's picture
Posts: 36
Joined: 2006-09-14
User is offlineOffline
Polytheism is politics

Polytheism is politics backed by religion

Monotheism is religion backed by politics 


cannibal213
cannibal213's picture
Posts: 30
Joined: 2007-01-19
User is offlineOffline
The bible is the best

The bible is the best selling work of fiction ever!!!


doctoro
doctoro's picture
Posts: 196
Joined: 2006-12-15
User is offlineOffline
-Religion is like wearing

-Religion is like wearing a coat in the desert on a hot summer day.  It attempts to solve a problem that doesn't exist, and it often makes things worse.


MythSlayer
MythSlayer's picture
Posts: 11
Joined: 2007-01-18
User is offlineOffline
A mind is a terrible thing

A mind is a terrible thing to waste on theism.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Me, "If I had a 50 foot

Me,

"If I had a 50 foot penis, would you believe it merely because I claimed that believing it would make you feel good?"

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


hellfiend666
Rational VIP!
hellfiend666's picture
Posts: 192
Joined: 2007-01-15
User is offlineOffline
I just came up with my

I just came up with my signature, and that's my comment for this topic.  No need to type it here then, lol, just look below.

The darkness of godlessness lets wisdom shine.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
hellfiend666 wrote: I just

hellfiend666 wrote:
I just came up with my signature, and that's my comment for this topic.  No need to type it here then, lol, just look below.

 

Not all of us can read the signatures.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


hellfiend666
Rational VIP!
hellfiend666's picture
Posts: 192
Joined: 2007-01-15
User is offlineOffline
Sorry Matt, this is my

Sorry Matt, this is my sig:

"The darkness of godlessness let's wizdom shine."


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Cool.

Cool.


Vessel
Vessel's picture
Posts: 646
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
"When a rational man holds

"When a rational man holds to an irrational belief, it is the designation of the man, not the designation of the belief, that is changed."

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek" -- Tom Robbins


KSMB
Scientist
KSMB's picture
Posts: 702
Joined: 2006-08-03
User is offlineOffline
Theology is the biggest

Theology is the biggest waste of brain capacity in human history.


Pikachu
Pikachu's picture
Posts: 181
Joined: 2006-08-19
User is offlineOffline
Lets make it simple &

Lets make it simple & irrefutable:

''God had no time to think.''


hellfiend666
Rational VIP!
hellfiend666's picture
Posts: 192
Joined: 2007-01-15
User is offlineOffline
oops, wrong forum...

oops, wrong forum...


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
Quote: "Isn't it amazing

Quote:
"Isn't it amazing how people care so much for a baby inside it's mother to the point of violence, but when the baby is born, it's treated like dirt. Mybay the baby shouldn't have been born. But that's Christian love for you!"

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.


MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Ophios

Ophios wrote:
Quote:
"Isn't it amazing how people care so much for a baby inside it's mother to the point of violence, but when the baby is born, it's treated like dirt. Mybay the baby shouldn't have been born. But that's Christian love for you!"

Cool This one is great. Love it.