Great thread about The God Who Wasn't there on youtube

Bahana
atheist
Bahana's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great thread about The God Who Wasn't there on youtube

Check out this thread about "The God Who Wasn't There" on youtube. It's with the clip of Brian Flemming talking to his former principal. Some of the comments are very entertaining.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOKkX8nvb2o

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Man, there are some ANGRY

Man, there are some ANGRY people on there. Why do so many of them keep assuming Brian Flemming is a kid? I suppose it makes it easier for them to deal with his disbelief in god.
"Oh, a stupid teenager. Well, THAT makes sense"

~~~
examples:
macflyfilm (1 day ago)
The word is 'defeat'. The only reason the kid did the interview was beause he thinks he's right, so let him believe what he wants, but I get the feeling he did mislead the principal to what the interview was going to be about. The effect was to try and embarrass the principal and he began to feel that. As another commenter already said, just because he was too stupid to discover what be believed for himself, doesn't mean other kids are.

kohan69 (1 day ago)
stubborn teen, as useless as his school

drummen (1 day ago)
What a jerk... If this kid doesn't believe in God.. fine.. but some people do. Sheesh....

~~~~~~~~~~~
There are also some BAD arguments on there... Sad

FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
User is offlineOffline
When did theists start

When did theists start resorting to ignorance, irrationality, and bad arguments? Laughing out loud

I always get a kick out of people who use the comments area on Youtube to engage in debate. You always find the most ridiculous statements there. I suppose these morons get booted from most legit forums.

Bahana
atheist
Bahana's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sometimes I feel like

Sometimes I feel like responding on youtube, but I rarely do because the responses are so devoid of critical thought that I doubt it would make much difference.

FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bahana wrote:Sometimes I

Bahana wrote:
Sometimes I feel like responding on youtube, but I rarely do because the responses are so devoid of critical thought that I doubt it would make much difference.

What? You mean you don't consider a response like..

"HOW CANU SAY THARES NO GOD WHEN GOD MADE US AND THE WURLD AND EVOLUSHON IS STUPID CAUSE Y R THEIR STIL MONKEES THEN WTF?!!!" *

... critical thought?

* Dramatization... professional wise ass on closed course. Do not attempt.

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've said it before and I'll

I've said it before and I'll say it againl; Youtube is the only place on the net where people will fly into a blind batshit crazy rage...over a video of a kitten drinking out of a bottle of milk. Youtube is a great service but the comments on the videos are only worth reading for a laugh.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine