THIS IS THE COOLEST 8 YEAR OLD EVER!!!!!

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline

jcgadfly
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
That was great!

That was great!

Laughing out loud ROTF

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
So true, but she was kinda

So true, but she was kinda hard to understand.

FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
User is offlineOffline
That was awesome. It made

That was awesome. It made my day!
I'll be sending this one on to a few people.
Thanks!

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
The lisp makes that video

The lisp makes that video amazing haha. 10/10

Cogablue
User is offlineOffline
Very true stuff...However I

Very true stuff...However I felt like she was probably told to say this stuff, whihc isn't good in my opinion.

It is of course possible for an 8 year old to know this stuff by herself, but what are the chances?

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
That was adorable! Made my

That was adorable! Made my day, whether it was the girl doing it on her own or with help - the way the message is portrayed is simply brilliant, and the point is dead on.

I love it "Children, educate your parents!" - too true.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
She is awsome!!!!!

She is awsome!!!!!

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Have you listened to the

Have you listened to the album from www.thebastardfairies.com?

It's actually pretty good and it's FREE!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yellow_Number_Five

Yellow_Number_Five wrote:
That was adorable! Made my day, whether it was the girl doing it on her own or with help - the way the message is portrayed is simply brilliant, and the point is dead on.

I love it "Children, educate your parents!" - too true.

Well, there's always the ethical issue about using kids for political or social messages. I believe you guys discussed that during the Richard Dawkins session...however....I do agree that this is indeed on point. Eye-wink Cheers

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
Ok i just got up today and

Ok i just got up today and saw that this video was posted on the FRONT PAGE of YouTube. We NEED to get this girl to do a Blasphemy Challenge video. That would SUPREMELY boost our publicity.

That is all

The Enlightenment wounded the beast, but the killing blow has yet to land...

SilkyShrew
Rational VIP!
SilkyShrew's picture
User is offlineOffline
it was on the front page of

it was on the front page of youtube because of this:

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
SilkyShrew wrote:it was on

SilkyShrew wrote:

Oh how I wish I could ask these people, "If this is emotional abuse of a child, why isn't it emotional abuse to have small children picketing women's clinics and carrying right-to-life signs?"

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
Bribing? O'Reily thinks

Bribing? O'Reily thinks they bribed the kid? With what, lollypops?

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:SilkyShrew

Susan wrote:
SilkyShrew wrote:

Oh how I wish I could ask these people, "If this is emotional abuse of a child, why isn't it emotional abuse to have small children picketing women's clinics and carrying right-to-life signs?"

More double standards from the xtian right fucks..whom, by the way, I strongly feel they should all be held to their standards of hate.

If it's child abuse, for atheist parents to raise their children atheist, then where is Bill O'Reilly and that bitch, calling the same level of child abuse for the theist fuck parents...who abuse their children with religious-derived repression, and guilt. Where the fuck were these people when you have parents who beat the living god into their children in the form of biblical discipline. Where is Bill O'Reilly when it comes to teh doctrination centers called Jesus Camp..you see...fuck the christians..anyone up for a fucking revolution..this shit boils my blood. The double standard..we need to fight this shit....

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey, if I were them, I'd be

Hey, if I were them, I'd be pretty angry about this too. After all, in five minutes, this child has proven to be much more intelligent, well-spoken and critical than those two 'adults' combined. You can't blame them for being a little embarassed. That shouldn't stop you from pointing and laughing at them, though.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Doesn't Bill O'Reilly got

Doesn't Bill O'Reilly got some sexual harassing to do? Or some torturing some detainees at Guantanamo Bay?

22jesus22
22jesus22's picture
User is offlineOffline
I completely agree with you,

I completely agree with you leftoflarry, but I don't really like the language you use. However I absolutely love your passion.

melchisedec
melchisedec's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cogablue wrote:Very true

Cogablue wrote:
Very true stuff...However I felt like she was probably told to say this stuff, whihc isn't good in my opinion.

It is of course possible for an 8 year old to know this stuff by herself, but what are the chances?

I agree. I don't know if its good or bad per se, but I don't consider it genuine at all. I'm not a parent, just an uncle and I will definitely admit my knowledge of kids is ofcourse very limited to the time I have with my nephews. However I am very skeptical that an 8 year old understands half the things she is talking about on the video. I don't think its child abuse, but its definitely using your child to get your message accross.

I remember when that Elian Gonzalez thing was going on, he had made an anti-castro video which the family said was proof he didn't want to go back to cuba. To me it was clear that the kid was being coached to say all of those things. Maybe when that girl gets older she might fully agree with everything she said on the video. Right now I find it hard to believe she understands it all, I could be wrong though.

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
22jesus22 wrote:I completely

22jesus22 wrote:
I completely agree with you leftoflarry, but I don't really like the language you use. However I absolutely love your passion.

The anger and the language are in direct causation due to the purposeful deceit and lies and propaganda that people like O'Reilly like to spread. They know exactly what they are doing. They are arguing from authority. This deceives the listener to think that they are right and everyone else is wrong...right there shutting down the thought process and debate that should be discussed. It is hypocritical and they know exactly what they are doing.

hello
User is offlineOffline
Bill O'Reilly does not

Bill O'Reilly does not mention any possible psychological ramifications the child might suffer because of the "emotional abuse" she is facing. Was his guest even a psychologist? I could not tell from the segment.  If she was a psychologist, she did not speak to any key issues from a psychologist's perspective and presented her profession poorly.

If Bill O'Reilly is having a segment on "emotional child abuse" it seems quite a coincidence that he starts with this 2-minute You Tube clip.

At the worst, what she is doing is play-acting, and she really doesn't know what she is saying.  Yet, if this kind of behavior is something Bill O'Reilly takes issue with, why start with her? Shouldn't he begin with children in full-length feature films?

But Bill O'Reilly is not having a segment on emotional child abuse.  He is having a segment on preserving his own ego and agenda.

LeftofLarry
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
hello wrote: Bill O'Reilly

hello wrote:

Bill O'Reilly does not mention any possible psychological ramifications the child might suffer because of the "emotional abuse" she is facing. Was his guest even a psychologist? I could not tell from the segment. If she was a psychologist, she did not speak to any key issues from a psychologist's perspective and presented her profession poorly.

If Bill O'Reilly is having a segment on "emotional child abuse" it seems quite a coincidence that he starts with this 2-minute You Tube clip.

At the worst, what she is doing is play-acting, and she really doesn't know what she is saying. Yet, if this kind of behavior is something Bill O'Reilly takes issue with, why start with her? Shouldn't he begin with children in full-length feature films?

But Bill O'Reilly is not having a segment on emotional child abuse. He is having a segment on preserving his own ego and agenda.

Well the joke is on O'reilly because the girl is an actress. hahahaha.... 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Bill O'Reilly's an asshole.

Bill O'Reilly's an asshole.