Republicians use terrorist tactics

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
Republicians use terrorist tactics

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
What hypocrites.

What hypocrites. Sad

Zhwazi
Zhwazi's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's party politics.

It's party politics. Everyone's a hypocrite in party politics.

The head of PETA is a diabetic and requires insulin that came from pigs.

Republicans spread fear about terrorism to terrorize the public.

Democrats call republicans hypocrites for that, then spread fear about global warming and peak oil to terrorize the public.

I wrote a series of pieces for my blog called "War is peace" "Freedom is slavery" and "Ignorance is strength" pointing out contradictions, hypocrisies, and absurdities in the Republicans, Democrats, and Political speech, respectively.

Everyone's a hypocrite in party politics. Especially Democrats and Republicans.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Zhwazi wrote:The head of

Zhwazi wrote:
The head of PETA is a diabetic and requires insulin that came from pigs.

That's not true. I'm diabetic and take insulin. Since the 1980s the vast majority of insulin was manufactured using bacteria and human DNA. They stopped even making it from pigs and cattle a couple years ago.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Zhwazi
Zhwazi's picture
User is offlineOffline
She's been diabetic for

She's been diabetic for longer than since they've started making it from bacteria.

And PETA still kills most of the animals it "saves".

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Have you guys seen the crap

Have you guys seen the crap that blames Bill Clinton for Bin Laden? There is tv ad and then there was the Path to 9/11. Yesterday a girl was trying to use that as a source, but she got this weird look when I pointed out that the people who wrote the report that it was "based" on where saying how the docudrama was fiction. Not to mention the fact they had to call it a docudrama and not a documentary.

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
Voiderest wrote:Have you

Voiderest wrote:
Have you guys seen the crap that blames Bill Clinton for Bin Laden? There is tv ad and then there was the Path to 9/11. Yesterday a girl was trying to use that as a source, but she got this weird look when I pointed out that the people who wrote the report that it was "based" on where saying how the docudrama was fiction. Not to mention the fact they had to call it a docudrama and not a documentary.

I had a friend in high school who said docudrama is just a word for "we lied to make it more interesting."

LOL