The Truth for Youth

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Truth for Youth

Someone posted this link on Fark.com and it totally made me laugh.......

They're all pseudo-manga style comics about christianity that are supposed to appeal to tweens and teens.
There's one about rock music starring "Madonna Dahmer and the Death Squad" and they look kind of like KISS.
They have lyrics like, "a child dies, a woman cries / i like it, love it, like the flies.....sick dreams are made of fleas, moldy breath and schoolyard cheese".
ROTF

Methinks the comic writer had a bitter failed career as a lyricist that caused him/her to turn to god. Laughing out loud

Man, there's a bunch of topics....
This site is like Jack Chick 2.0.... LOL
I almost want to BUY the full versions, just for the hilarity factor. Can't bring myself to contribute to that....

edit: They have an endorsement from Jerry Falwell! Barf!

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I wish I could laugh at this

I wish I could laugh at this site. It is so lame eh? Did you read the evolution link? I can't believe he says if you believe in evolution you are a racist because scientists want us to believe that we evolved from apes then white people evolved from black people so that makes white people more evolved. Maybe white people are a mutation...I don't know. Goddam, he is an ass.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I had to go look at that

I had to go look at that again. Their purpose is to "legally" smuggle bibles into public schools.

DrFear
User is offlineOffline
the concept of people being

the concept of people being "more highly evolved" than others is ridiculous, and is only ever presented by people who don't understand evolution. even if all people were originally black, and then evolved to other skin pigments, it was only because of the environments into which they adapted. evolution deals with adapting to new environments and environmental concerns, it is not a continual process by which one just becomes better and better, as if in pursuit of perfection.
evolution does not nor has it ever assumed an end, much less an end that amounts to 'perfect'.

Fear is the mindkiller.

Voided
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat wrote:edit: They

GlamourKat wrote:
edit: They have an endorsement from Jerry Falwell! :sick:

I think that is all you need to say...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Pretty much.

Pretty much. Laughing out loud