Tired of Ann Coulter being on the NY Times best selling list?

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tired of Ann Coulter being on the NY Times best selling list?

Then buy this book. (This message brought to you buy Americans United for the Separation of Church and State)

October 6, 2006

Piety & Politics
The Right-Wing Assault on
Religious Freedom

Read the latest book by one of our favorite authors, our own Rev. Barry W. Lynn.

Piety & Politics is available at book stores, or save more than 30% off the regular price when you order from Amazon.com.

What people are saying about Piety & Politics:

“The rise of the Religious Right as a political force has placed the separation of church and state at grave risk. Perhaps never before in American history has a liberty so important been so imperiled. Piety & Politics offers a compelling analysis of both the gravity of the danger and the hypocrisy behind it that fanaticism is being practiced by the very people whose faith counsels tolerance. The Reverend Barry Lynn is a shining example of what it truly means to be an American of faith.”
-- Kate Michelman, former president, NARAL Pro-Choice America

“Piety & Politics summons the silent among us to rise up and, with a firm voice, support the constitutional separation of church and state. Barry Lynn reminds us that our own one-of-a-kind founding document is a powerful stiff arm against the tyranny of the righteous, the “called,” who insist on writing your child’s biology textbooks, public funding of private schools, placing Jesus on the wall of public buildings, condemning homosexuals, disallowing choice in family planning, and working every day to reestablish America as a nation of one faith, theirs.”
-- Phil Donahue

Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Pick up a copy of Piety & Politics and discover again why we are all working so hard to safeguard separation of church and state.
ps: Tired of seeing Ann Coulter's name on the New York Times best sellers list? Why not replace it with one of our own pick up a copy of Piety & Politics by Rev. Barry W. Lynn. On sale now at area book stores, or save more than 30% off the cover price when you order from Amazon.com.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Insidium Profundis
User is offlineOffline
I will purchase this.

I will purchase this.

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://www.amazon.com/Piety-

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
"Tired of Ann Coulter being

"Tired of Ann Coulter being on the NY Times best selling list?"

Oh hell yes. (That b*tch is whack!-a topic in here somewhere)

Thanks for the book, I will just have to go and order that.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
I just ordered it on

I just ordered it on half.com for $6 +s&h

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
THanks for comin' through

THanks for comin' through wiht the links. I think Brian wants credit for it though, you have to add something at the end so that RRS gets credit or something....I don't know how all this works.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.