Remember Me - a song by Chaoslord2004

Chaoslord2004
Chaoslord2004's picture
Posts: 353
Joined: 2006-02-23
User is offlineOffline
Remember Me - a song by Chaoslord2004

Remember Me

In the days long past
As the day slips into dusk
Look out into the ocean
And if you see my face staring back
Please remember to remember me

(Chorus x2)
In the twilight of your life
When you conjure up images of your past
I hope my face is resides among them
I hope you remember days we spent together
Like a year frozen in time
I hope you remember how much you loved me
So cast your eyes upon the memories of your life
And I hope you remember me

The time we spent was brief
Like an oceans cool breeze
The days we enjoyed together
As rare as an Indian summer
I can never forget the look in your eyes
As you stared back at me
I remember you
Will you remember me?

(Chorus x2)
In the twilight of your life
When you conjure up images of your past
I hope my face is resides among them
I hope you remember days we spent together
Like a year frozen in time
I hope you remember how much you loved me
So cast your eyes upon the memories of your life
And I hope you remember me

Time is inessential to the memory I have of you
You arrived like a shooting star
And left just as quickly
Shooting stars leave a lasting impact within the viewer
I hope I was like your shooting star
I hope I left a lasting memory within you
I hope you remember me
Will you remember me?

(Interlude/Bridge)
As you close your eyes
Do you remember me?
As you lay your head on your pillow
Do you remember the feeling
The felling of my breath on your neck?
Remember me
Oh baby, please remember me

(Guitar Solo)

(Chorus x4)
In the twilight of your life
When you conjure up images of your past
I hope my face is resides among them
I hope you remember days we spent together
Like a year frozen in time
I hope you remember how much you loved me
So cast your eyes upon the memories of your life
And I hope you remember me

(Acoustic guitar only)
Do you remember me?

"In the high school halls, in the shopping malls, conform or be cast out" ~ Rush, from Subdivisions


fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
Posts: 85
Joined: 2006-04-09
User is offlineOffline
you gonna get this to music

you gonna get this to music mr chaos?
=)
what kind of tempo were you having in mind, btw... seems like it's pretty wordy so it'd be kinda fast. i love the words though. i'm a singer/writer myself actually.. but my host fer my songs went poof on me.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7530
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
fattychunks wrote:you gonna

fattychunks wrote:
you gonna get this to music mr chaos?
=)
what kind of tempo were you having in mind, btw... seems like it's pretty wordy so it'd be kinda fast. i love the words though. i'm a singer/writer myself actually.. but my host fer my songs went poof on me.

I'll host em for ya. Have skype? If so you can transfer them to me through there.

P.S. Lyrics look good Dave.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Chaoslord2004
Chaoslord2004's picture
Posts: 353
Joined: 2006-02-23
User is offlineOffline
fattychunks wrote:you gonna

fattychunks wrote:
you gonna get this to music mr chaos?
=)
what kind of tempo were you having in mind, btw... seems like it's pretty wordy so it'd be kinda fast. i love the words though. i'm a singer/writer myself actually.. but my host fer my songs went poof on me.

The band I envisoned would be a goth band. My goal is to make a band which is a combination of Tool/80's power ballads/HIM. I just need to find musicians to play with.

"In the high school halls, in the shopping malls, conform or be cast out" ~ Rush, from Subdivisions


Chaoslord2004
Chaoslord2004's picture
Posts: 353
Joined: 2006-02-23
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:fattychunks

Sapient wrote:
fattychunks wrote:
you gonna get this to music mr chaos?
=)
what kind of tempo were you having in mind, btw... seems like it's pretty wordy so it'd be kinda fast. i love the words though. i'm a singer/writer myself actually.. but my host fer my songs went poof on me.

I'll host em for ya. Have skype? If so you can transfer them to me through there.

P.S. Lyrics look good Dave.

Once I find a band...

"In the high school halls, in the shopping malls, conform or be cast out" ~ Rush, from Subdivisions


fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
Posts: 85
Joined: 2006-04-09
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote:fattychunks

Sapient wrote:
fattychunks wrote:
you gonna get this to music mr chaos?
=)
what kind of tempo were you having in mind, btw... seems like it's pretty wordy so it'd be kinda fast. i love the words though. i'm a singer/writer myself actually.. but my host fer my songs went poof on me.

I'll host em for ya. Have skype? If so you can transfer them to me through there.

P.S. Lyrics look good Dave.


no i dont have skype
=(
maybe sometime if you have msn or aim i could just transfer them to ya some night. officially i only have 3 songs and they all under 3 mins atm so it wouldnt take long. my other uhh band member got put in jail so it's been hard being solo heh.


fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
Posts: 85
Joined: 2006-04-09
User is offlineOffline
Chaoslord2004

Chaoslord2004 wrote:
fattychunks wrote:
you gonna get this to music mr chaos?
=)
what kind of tempo were you having in mind, btw... seems like it's pretty wordy so it'd be kinda fast. i love the words though. i'm a singer/writer myself actually.. but my host fer my songs went poof on me.

The band I envisoned would be a goth band. My goal is to make a band which is a combination of Tool/80's power ballads/HIM. I just need to find musicians to play with.

sounds like my kinda band too, man. heh. i'm sure yer nowhere near wisconsin though. =( i'm not the best guitar player i'm actually more of a singer. good luck though, i re-read the lyrics and they would be fun to put to music.


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7530
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Chaoslord2004 wrote:Sapient

Chaoslord2004 wrote:
Sapient wrote:
fattychunks wrote:
you gonna get this to music mr chaos?
=)
what kind of tempo were you having in mind, btw... seems like it's pretty wordy so it'd be kinda fast. i love the words though. i'm a singer/writer myself actually.. but my host fer my songs went poof on me.

I'll host em for ya. Have skype? If so you can transfer them to me through there.

P.S. Lyrics look good Dave.

Once I find a band...

Just say the word Dave... I'll host em for ya.

Fatty, I have MSN,

remove the 12345's.

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


Chaoslord2004
Chaoslord2004's picture
Posts: 353
Joined: 2006-02-23
User is offlineOffline
fattychunks wrote: i'm sure

fattychunks wrote:
i'm sure yer nowhere near wisconsin though. =(

Minnesota, actually Smiling


fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
Posts: 85
Joined: 2006-04-09
User is offlineOffline
Chaoslord2004

Chaoslord2004 wrote:
fattychunks wrote:
i'm sure yer nowhere near wisconsin though. =(

Minnesota, actually Smiling

i'm like 4 hours from the twin cities, where abouts are you from there? my brother is a graduate of music theory and is actually an awesome bass player and learned piano now too. we're kind of a music family... just see no hope in ever getting a career out of it.

and sapient, i mailed you 2 of my songs. realized they're less then 2 mins heh. i thought they were longer. but some day i'll make them into actual songs.


fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
Posts: 85
Joined: 2006-04-09
User is offlineOffline
Chaoslord2004

double psot
=(


averyv
averyv's picture
Posts: 119
Joined: 2006-08-30
User is offlineOffline
as a singer songwriter who

as a singer songwriter who frequently ends up with very short songs, i find it best not to worry about how long the things are. if the point is made, the point is made..and if you say its a song, its a song.

just my two cents. theres no right way to write a song.

btw: what is up with the ads on this site? 'meet other christians' is staring me in the face right now. do you find a lot of click throughs from christian sites? or do you just think its funny? i think its funny...just curious.

"In depriving myself of the acorns... what have we learned? Nothing! Not one of us has learned!
"Which isn't my point, but very well could have been."
— Ashley Raymond, Olympia, 1989


Chaoslord2004
Chaoslord2004's picture
Posts: 353
Joined: 2006-02-23
User is offlineOffline
fattychunks

fattychunks wrote:
Chaoslord2004 wrote:
fattychunks wrote:
i'm sure yer nowhere near wisconsin though. =(

Minnesota, actually Smiling

i'm like 4 hours from the twin cities, where abouts are you from there? my brother is a graduate of music theory and is actually an awesome bass player and learned piano now too. we're kind of a music family... just see no hope in ever getting a career out of it.

and sapient, i mailed you 2 of my songs. realized they're less then 2 mins heh. i thought they were longer. but some day i'll make them into actual songs.

St. Cloud. The way I see it, if I plan to pursue my doctoral degrees in both Philosophy and Linguistics. If I can get a music career while doing that, then I will be like Greg Graffin Eye-wink

"In the high school halls, in the shopping malls, conform or be cast out" ~ Rush, from Subdivisions


fattychunks
atheist
fattychunks's picture
Posts: 85
Joined: 2006-04-09
User is offlineOffline
Chaoslord2004

Chaoslord2004 wrote:
fattychunks wrote:
Chaoslord2004 wrote:
fattychunks wrote:
i'm sure yer nowhere near wisconsin though. =(

Minnesota, actually Smiling

i'm like 4 hours from the twin cities, where abouts are you from there? my brother is a graduate of music theory and is actually an awesome bass player and learned piano now too. we're kind of a music family... just see no hope in ever getting a career out of it.

and sapient, i mailed you 2 of my songs. realized they're less then 2 mins heh. i thought they were longer. but some day i'll make them into actual songs.

St. Cloud. The way I see it, if I plan to pursue my doctoral degrees in both Philosophy and Linguistics. If I can get a music career while doing that, then I will be like Greg Graffin Eye-wink

yea well the way my life is going i'm gonna hafta settle with being a loser who is good at singing heh. but at least i'll have fun with it.