Catholic School experience?

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
Catholic School experience?

I'm writing a screenplay that contains a Catholic high school, as I discussed on the call-in episode of the RRS (omggggggg!!!!) with everyone.

If you have any experiences, thoughts or opinions you'd like to share concerning any kind of private Christian (preferably Catholic) school, please share here! I'll be needing all the information and stories I can get. Thanks guys!

*Our world is far more complex than the rigid structure we want to assign to it, and we will probably never fully understand it.*

"Those believers who are sophisticated enough to understand the paradox have found exciting ways to bend logic into pretzel shapes in order to defend the indefensible." - Hamby

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
My dad got beat by a nun

My dad got beat by a nun with a rubber hose in Catholic school back in the 1950's.

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
My girlfriend, who had never

My girlfriend, who had never actually been Christian, went to a Christian and Catholic school while a kid. She has this great story about how, because they had to wear these skirts even when it was cold, she decided to accept jesus on a very cold day in order to stay inside. She was around 8-10 (I think) and was very intentionally messing with the teachers (who were ever so pleased to hear this "problematic" child suddenly interested in the Gospel) in order to stay warm. If you want, I'll get her to write down the story and pass it along to you.

Shaun

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

peppermint
Superfan
peppermint's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sure that would be great,

Sure that would be great, thanks!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
A guy I work with told me he

A guy I work with told me he and his brother went to Catholic school for a bit. A nun hit his brother with a ruler. The 2 of them grapped that little veil thing off of her head and were running up and down the hall with it, playing catch, etc. They got thrown out. Laughing out loud

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team