All Southern California Athiests!

drakunis
User is offlineOffline
All Southern California Athiests!

Anyone interested in a good forum, there are some radical christian freaks here at Cal State Fullerton.  I suggest anyone and everyone should come down and we should take them on!!!  Could be fun.

~Drakunis 

magilum
User is offlineOffline
Orange County? Sheesh, good

Orange County? Sheesh, good luck with those bastards.

stuntgibbon
stuntgibbon's picture
User is offlineOffline
magilum wrote: Orange

magilum wrote:

hey, that's my county!

drakunis
User is offlineOffline
They ended up being there

They ended up being there for a few hours. One was a Pentecostal (spelling) who managed to offened everyone in earshot. Another was an "ex homosexual" who thought homosexuality should be outlawed. The best part was when one of them said that there are many written documents about Jesus and christianity and I said, yeah, but not until 75 years after his death, nothing durring, he had no response and moved on. I think they may show up a few more times this week, and they apparently hate us because one of them called Brian "the devil incarnate."

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
drakunis wrote: and they

drakunis wrote:
and they apparently hate us because one of them called Brian "the devil incarnate."

<and the crowd goes wild!> 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
magilum wrote:Orange

magilum wrote:

Why, even Rick Warren showed his true colors and demonstrated he was really an atheist or agnostic. If you read his debate with Sam Harris, his final argument was Pascal's Wager. He's only betting that Christianity is true, he doesn't really believe it 100% true himself.

Mother Teresa showed she was atheist as well. Carlton Peason says there is no Hell. Ted Haggard show he's not a believer either.

These "Christians" are not believers, they are atheists in the closet. In OC, they just happen to be way inside the closet.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

astro
astro's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ventura County somewhat

Ventura County

somewhat close

I AM GOD AS YOU
Superfan
User is offlineOffline
I AM Orange County , So.

I AM in Orange County , So. Cal , and doing what I can ...... I must get a donkey and ride into Fullerton ..... it's just a few minutes away ...... Yeah , save Fullerton !