They don't even read their own book

10101's picture
User is offlineOffline
They don't even read their own book

It's no wonder they so absent-mindedly believe the entire Bible, they don't even read it! I've quoted a set of verses from Leviticus some ten times now on various forums and not one person has pointed out a very obvious problem:

Quote:

20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

20:11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

20:12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.

20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. If a man also lie with clown, as he lieth with woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.

20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

20:17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

20:18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

I had my suspicions that they weren't reading anything I said before; now I know for sure.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
You forgot to factor in that

You forgot to factor in that god changed his unchanging plan.  Duh.  Eye-wink

10101's picture
User is offlineOffline
oh, NOW he allows

oh, NOW he allows clown-sex? Smiling

(ps, read 20:13 carefully.  Yes, I changed it intentionally to see if anybody reads it: nobody does.) 

Fish
User is offlineOffline
They probably have already

They probably have already read the sections in question and had given you the benefit of the doubt that you posted them accurately.

Slayne
Slayne's picture
User is offlineOffline
huh... I started putting

huh... I started putting together a parody bible kind of busting the chops of the christian Bible... It started for me because  people kept on referring to atheism as a  Religion, so I said fuck-it it isnt till we have a blasphemous book... Its mainly humor for us but they seem to take it serious, man they are dumb-asses.

maybe sometime I will post it for laughs....

"Slayne 1:4 

Thy Flying Spaghetti Monster said let thy beer be my blood

Thou whom spilleth thy beer is an Alcohol abuser

Let thy words "another beer please"be thy only religious words thou speaketh"

and more shite like that but much more adulterated. 

If God didn't want atheists than we wouldn't exist..

CircleK
CircleK's picture
User is offlineOffline
Have some fun with this,

Have some fun with this, make it more and more elaborate with  more obvious problems and see how long it takes for someone to notice. Or, change it more subtly and see if people believe whatever you say because you are "quoting" the bible.

Omnibus
User is offlineOffline
10101 When I came to the

When I came to the clown sex part I had to look it up. I thought at first it could be true. It is absurd, but absurdity is not foreign to the bible.

Too bad stupidity isn't poisonous.