Anyone have the balls / ovaries to respond to this?

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
Anyone have the balls / ovaries to respond to this?

Confessions of a Former Racist

This guy claims Jesus changed his life.  What do you say to someone like this? 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I saw something about big

I saw something about big balls and since I have them I clicked.  I don't have much time as I'm trying to breeze through a lot.  But assuming he is a white man who used to be a racist who was saved by Jesus and you want to throw him a curveball... I'd just inform him that Jesus was black and that the gift of Jesus was actually a lie from the black man to try and hold him down.  You've got comedic effect and wake up call all wrapped up in one with that story.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori

Iruka Naminori wrote:

This guy claims Jesus changed his life. What do you say to someone like this?

If he loved being a white racist so much he should have just converted to Christian Identity. Christianity has been twisted to embrace any ideology, be it right-wing racism, gay rights and even *Marxism ( *liberation theology )

Oh, I really like a reply I read from the source link where someone stated that now this guy will only hate gays and non-christians. What a joke !

Girl Dancing In...
Girl Dancing In Orbit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Iruka Naminori

Iruka Naminori wrote:

This guy claims Jesus changed his life. What do you say to someone like this?

This guy is made for being brainwashed and delusional. So Jesus bullshit or 88 14 words Aryan violent bullshit ? 

Let's choose the lesser of 2 evils for him and let him stay with Jesus. I rather have Jesus freaks roaming the streets than white power skinheads.

Si Dieu existe, c'est Son problème !
If God exists, it's His problem !--Graffiti on the walls of the Sorbonne (France), May 1968
romancedlife.blogspot.com

TonyZXT
atheist
TonyZXT's picture
User is offlineOffline
How about saying: If Jesus

How about saying:

If Jesus is not real, then you acheived all this....YOURSELF!  Congrats! 

Blind_Chance
Blind_Chance's picture
User is offlineOffline
He just changed one hate

He just changed one hate ideology for another...Welcome a new fund...This guy is not able to think outside his box...whatever box he will choose.

Ecrasez l'infame!

evilsatan
evilsatan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I think if that guy had

I think if that guy had walked into a mosque instead of a church he would be a Muslim right now. Anyone dumb enough to believe that white power crap will believe anything you put in front of him.