black hebrew israelites must be challenged

harynom48
User is offlineOffline
black hebrew israelites must be challenged

these people are out of control, a good place to view their idiocy is the youtube user channel GreatMillStone, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GreatMillstone

After watching their videos for only a mere 10 minutes or so you will understand how warped their view is, possibly even dangerous.  

Descend upon them with logic and reason, for it makes them very angry.  They will argue with verses from the bible warped to fit their ridiculous ideology which has no basis at all.  However crazy they may seem, and however small you may think their following to be (it's actually considerable and growing because of the internet, and well, dumb people), I do believe they should be challenged.  If anyone has time please drop by and speak your mind.

harynom48
User is offlineOffline
To give you a little

To give you a little background, they believe descendants of "black" slaves and native indians (only on the fathers side) are descendants of ancient israelites and that all "caucasians, asians, arabs, africans, east indians" as they say are unfit to exist and are devils.  That they will be exterminated or enslaved for eternity by "israelites," whether they mean in the physical world or in their "kingdom of heaven" I am not sure.  They believe America will be destroyed by Russia or something in nuclear war relatively soon.  I know this all sounds absolutely crazy, which it is, but there are quite alot of them around these days. 

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
I honestly don't have the

I honestly don't have the strength.  There's only so much idiodicy I can handle.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
harynom48 wrote: these

harynom48 wrote:

these people are out of control, a good place to view their idiocy is the youtube user channel GreatMillStone, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GreatMillstone

After watching their videos for only a mere 10 minutes or so you will understand how warped their view is, possibly even dangerous.

Descend upon them with logic and reason, for it makes them very angry. They will argue with verses from the bible warped to fit their ridiculous ideology which has no basis at all. However crazy they may seem, and however small you may think their following to be (it's actually considerable and growing because of the internet, and well, dumb people), I do believe they should be challenged. If anyone has time please drop by and speak your mind.

Give them the address of the  local Christian Identity sect and then they can wage a racial holy war upon each other.

Eight Foot Manchild
Eight Foot Manchild's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ah, the Hebrew

Ah, the Hebrew Israelites... or as I call them, The Only Reason to Visit Times Square when You're in New York. I love getting in their hair.

Seriously though, they're harmless to anyone other than themselves.