Where is the link to watch the RRS Radio Show live?

Unsavedsinner
Unsavedsinner's picture
User is offlineOffline
Where is the link to watch the RRS Radio Show live?

Sorry if this is on the wrong forum, the other forum has little activity. I just want to know where the link is to upcoming shows, and the link to watch them live. There used to be a little box saying "Next show:" and talk about the topic for the next show, with a link to watch it live. It is no longer there.
How do you watch live shows and look at the upcoming ones? Thank you!

Support our voice in politics by voting for the question "Is America unofficially a Theocracy?" at http://www.communitycounts.us/debates so it can be asked live at the CNN/YouTube debates!!

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
The shows sceduale has been

The shows sceduale has been erratic recently, but I think thats changing, you can check out RRS Webcam Room | Rational Responders whenits live.

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

Unsavedsinner
Unsavedsinner's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well I went there but there

Well I went there but there is no show schedule. Where could we find where they play the live shows and where a schedule is?

Support our voice in politics by voting for the question "Is America unofficially a Theocracy?" at http://www.communitycounts.us/debates so it can be asked live at the CNN/YouTube debates!!

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, like i said the show

Well, like i said the show is kinda chaotic right now, when I find out where it is I'll let you know.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
ith the exception of rare

ith the exception of rare occassions were generally always live in our stickam room that Zombie linked above on Wed. and Fri. from about 8 pm est to 10pm est. 

We've been plagued with audio problems (cough Vista, cough cough Vista), and haven't done much "show" material.  The last month or two have been spent on some very important behind the scenes activism amongst atheist leadership, site enhancements, and text content generation (like Kelly's blog project).  

We'll slowly get back in to the swing of having a bonafide entertaining show that can be recorded and made available to subscribers.  A volunteer (AIW-Billy) will be editing our show material, of which there is about 25 hours worth on his desk that will slowly be made available to subscribers as he completes them.

While the show has been of less worth than it was for the first 70 episodes the time spent improving infrastructure and unifying with other key atheists is of immeasurable value.

Here's what we can promise (subscribers listen up)....

When the show finally does get back in swing, we will be bringing you some new faces to the RRS show, many of whom would be considered some of the worlds most important freethinkers.  To give you an idea of guests that have not appeared but would be included in this mix would be... Michael Newdow, Christopher Hitchens, Woody Kaplan, Matthew Chapman, Daniel Dennett, Ellen Johnson, David Silverman... and that's but a mere start.  

cam
User is offlineOffline
cough Vista, cough cough Vista

have you ever tried linux?

some, err, interesting language there Sapient - "atheist leadership" and "worlds most important freethinkers".

If we don't want to be considered a movement like religions are, we should aviod that sort of language, I beleive.

From my perpective, my context, the most important free thinker in the world is me Smiling

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Truly, I'm baffled at the

Truly, I'm baffled at the whole "movement" debate.

It's sort of like saying, "Hey! You environmentalists!  You know who you are!  Those people who like to save species from extinction!  Don't you dare organize to try to accomplish your goals!  That'd be a movement, and we'd have to smear your name by telling people that you had a movement!"

What's wrong with an atheist movement?  There's been a freaking religious movement for two thousand damn years.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trust me, I don't worship

Trust me, I don't worship sapient,rook or kelly (although if kelly were single I might). The difference is we can tell any of them to go to hell ( Smiling ) if we don`t like how they do things, if you don't do what your chruch says you are told you'll go to hell. I have seen no evidence of dogma in the rrs or with any atheist for that matter.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
cam wrote: cough Vista,

cam wrote:

have you ever tried linux?

some, err, interesting language there Sapient - "atheist leadership" and "worlds most important freethinkers".

If we don't want to be considered a movement like religions are, we should aviod that sort of language, I beleive.

From my perpective, my context, the most important free thinker in the world is me Smiling

Did you happen to see the homepage of our site right now

For the sake of brevity, give me a break.  

cam
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: cam

Sapient wrote:
cam wrote:

Did you happen to see the homepage of our site right now?

For the sake of brevity, give me a break.

Fair call, I imagine you may cop a fair bit of shit (I'm new around here so I don't know), but I certainly have copped my share as I'm also an admin of a news and discussion forum.

I actually have no problem with atheism being a movement. In fact I think it is. The movments I prefer to be a part of though will exhibit an opposition to unnessesary hierarchy, they will be decentralised, leaderless movements, as much as possible. Hence my objections to the formal sounding 'atheist leadership' and the notion that some free thinkers are more important than others.

I'm probably taking it too seriously though, so I might go chill out Smiling

dead_again
Special AgentWebsite Admin
dead_again's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient wrote: cough Vista,

Sapient wrote:
To quote the book of BobIsGod,
Quote:
And the Lord Bob hath said, If there be any among you that use Vista, he is an abomination to the Lord Bob Almighty.

Any man (as women are not permitted to use computers) that hath used Vista shall be brought outside the gates of the city and be stoned to death.

The computer infected with Vista shalt also be taken outside the city gates and smitten with the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch exactly as the Lord hath commanded.

And the Lord Bob spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards Vista, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Watch out for the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch Laughing out loud

Your god's silence speaks loud and clear