Atheists for Autism Research

staks
atheist
staks's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists for Autism Research

Time to show your support for a charitable cause. This is a very important cause to me since my neice is one of too many young children today suffering from autism. You can help and you can also help to show that atheists care about people and the world. You can donate or take part in this great charity. I hope to have t-shirts available soon in support of this cause. Anyone who has any ideas or is willing to help, please send me a message. Thanx, -Staks from DangerousTalk.net

RRS So Cal
RRS So Cal's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great Job Staks

Staks,

Love this post. I appreciate you working to raise awarness for autism. As you already know my nephew is autistic and is an amazing kid. It is great to see atheist putting their money and time where their mouth is. You inspire us all with your work to make this world better.

Steve and Jinxi

RRS So Cal

www.endtheism.com

staks
atheist
staks's picture
User is offlineOffline
Philly atheists...

Saturday September 15th from 8:30am to 1pm at Citizens Bank Park in philly there will be an Autism Speaks walk and I want atheists to show up in numbers wearing atheist shirts (preferably Atheists for Autism Research shirts). You can get them at cost at the cafepress website.

-Staks

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm glad to see this, as I

I'm glad to see this, as I missed it before. I was recently diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome (a mild form of autism basically - much information online.)

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

FulltimeDefendent
Scientist
FulltimeDefendent's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:I'm glad

MattShizzle wrote:
I'm glad to see this, as I missed it before. I was recently diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome (a mild form of autism basically - much information online.)

I have Asperger's too. Went undiagnosed for almost 21 years of my life.

“It is true that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. It is equally true that in the land of the blind, the two-eyed man is an enemy of the state, the people, and domestic tranquility… and necessarily so. Someone has to rearrange the furniture.”

Einstein
User is offlineOffline
I'm also glad

I am 14 years old, diagnosed 3 years ago with asperger's syndrome. I am so glad to have found this site.thumbs up