Get Your Photos & Videos to CNN!

Cruci Fiction
User is offlineOffline

MyDogCole
MyDogCole's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sent:   I find the

Sent:

I find the question of this I-Report request to be quite repulsive!

It is time that people abandon the silly childishness of slavish worship in an imaginary sky-being.  We need to redirect our discourse and understanding toward humanity and how we can come together and advance as civilized and rational beings, rather than always arguing, fighting, and rehashing the ancient superstitious nonsense and anti-human beliefs around one celestial dictator or another. As the late philosopher of the twentieth century said: "Man's inhumanity to man will continue as long as man loves God more than he loves his fellow man."

Faith is deciding to allow yourself to believe something your intellect would otherwise cause you to reject -- otherwise there's no need for faith. THERE IS NO NEED FOR RELIGIOUS FAITH! Faith is certainly NO VIRTUE, but rather is a dangerous and idiotic state of mind that must come to an end for the good of humanity and our very survival.

God is only Santa Claus for adults, so grow up people!!!

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg." ~ Abraham Lincoln