Psychic had bad feeling about signs

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Psychic had bad feeling about signs

Oh, come the fuck on! Is there any evidence she felt that way before it happened?

Psychic Had 'Bad Feeling' About Signs

By Associated Press

DENVER - The owner of the Psychic Experiences shop says she had a feeling something bad was about to happen to the signs outside her store. Monday night, an arsonist set fire to signs that said "Tarot card reading _ $20" and "Open."

"I kind of had a feeling I needed to do something with the signs but I didn't really do anything," Sarina Evans told The Denver Post in a story posted on the paper's Web site Friday. "Sometimes I have a feeling and don't act on them."

Police said they have no suspects. Evans said she doesn't, either.

"Sometimes I have an inclination" about who is responsible for events, she said. But this time, "I just think it was some kids."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Jarem Asyder
Jarem Asyder's picture
User is offlineOffline
I have a bad feeling about

I have a bad feeling about this individuals intelligence...

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle

MattShizzle wrote:

"Sometimes I have an inclination" about who is responsible for events, she said. But this time, "I just think it was some kids."

She is an alleged psychic and this is the best she can do, really? 

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I laughed my ass off when I

I laughed my ass off when I read this and couldn't believe this was considered news. Reminds me of an old skit on some show where they had a psychic and whenever anyone said something he said "I knew you were going to say that."

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team