Theres a Christian Club... why not an Atheist Club?

random_antitheist
User is offlineOffline

I should make a Atheist Club at my highschool. Already found 5 people who are willing to join. That should shock the Christian Club. We could do a War on Easter at our highschool. :twisted:

Nick
User is offlineOffline

Yeah, I think there's already one at my school... if so, I'm totally there next year. Smiling

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline

Only republicans at my new college. I remember seeing a Darwin fish on a hybrid car outside the Sciences building though - perhaps there would be hope for a godless club.

Not before I join anime and sci-fi/fantasy clubs Cool

"Character is higher than intellect... A great soul will be strong to live, as well as to think."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

random_antitheist
User is offlineOffline

Urrah.

Abandoned_Mind
atheist
Abandoned_Mind's picture
User is offlineOffline

Go godless!

EverLastingGodS...
User is offlineOffline
Re: Theres a Christian Club... why not an Atheist Club?

random_antitheist wrote:
I should make a Atheist Club at my highschool. Already found 5 people who are willing to join. That should shock the Christian Club. We could do a War on Easter at our highschool. :twisted:

For anyone reading this thread who might have missed it, check out the other thread on starting a student group in school:

http://www.rationalresponders.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=805

afplu
User is offlineOffline
random: loving your sig. did

random: loving your sig. did you get from our shirts? -AFPLU

Presidential Atheist
User is offlineOffline
I've been trying to start

I've been trying to start the "Heritage Secular Coalition" but most people I've talked to seem uninterested. It's dissapointing, because there are so many atheists in our school that if we were to get united we could actually make a point... after all, we do live in Fallwelltown, VA. Smiling

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
afplu wrote: random: loving

afplu wrote:
random: loving your sig. did you get from our shirts? -AFPLU

Welcome to the forums, afplu!  We'd love to have you introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about you in the General Conversations, Introductions and Humor thread.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

lucidfox13
lucidfox13's picture
User is offlineOffline
They have a Campus Crusade

They have a Campus Crusade for Christ at my college here, so I'm thinking of creating an atheist/agnostic/freethinker club.  All would be welcome, and it would be a friendly atmosphere. I just need to dredge up enough motivation to go through with it.  Plus it needs to have at least 10 members, and a faculty member to support it too.  
I might join another club on campus to see what to expect from a club.  I would guess we could just watch movies about religious fallacy, and have philosophical discussions.

JESUS SAVES!!! .... and takes only half damage!