Do you have a Bush Countdown calender? {moved from A v T to News & Activism}

Dave_G
Dave_G's picture
Posts: 223
Joined: 2007-04-21
User is offlineOffline
Do you have a Bush Countdown calender? {moved from A v T to News & Activism}

It's a countdown to when Bush has to leave office.


American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
Posts: 1331
Joined: 2006-09-03
User is offlineOffline
No we don't.

No we don't.


zntneo
Superfan
Posts: 565
Joined: 2007-01-25
User is offlineOffline
Yes, it's awesome!  Only

Yes, it's awesome!  Only 613 days left Cry


Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
Posts: 1484
Joined: 2007-03-18
User is offlineOffline
I want a Blair one. He's

I want a Blair one. He's promised he'll leave this year at some point. Thing is he gets to decide that.


Ophios
Ophios's picture
Posts: 909
Joined: 2006-09-19
User is offlineOffline
Requesting reason that this

Requesting reason that this thread is in this part of the fourm.


wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
Posts: 1825
Joined: 2007-05-10
User is offlineOffline
The problem with counting

The problem with counting the days is you are focussed on the wrong thing. Politcally speaking, the more people focus on the mis-deeds of the Bush administration, the less we are watching the rest of the rapscallions in the Senate and House.

Beside, there is no ontology for Bush. So he doesn't really exist.


deludedgod
Rational VIP!ScientistDeluded God
deludedgod's picture
Posts: 3221
Joined: 2007-01-28
User is offlineOffline
Beside, there is no

Beside, there is no ontology for Bush. So he doesn't really exist.

LOL. You just ripped my tactic. But there is a positive ontology for Bush.

I have one of those countdown keychains, which counts how many seconds are left in the GWB administration. Apparently there is a rumor going around that they explode when they reach the countdown. Should be fun to find out if that is true. 

"Physical reality” isn’t some arbitrary demarcation. It is defined in terms of what we can systematically investigate, directly or not, by means of our senses. It is preposterous to assert that the process of systematic scientific reasoning arbitrarily excludes “non-physical explanations” because the very notion of “non-physical explanation” is contradictory.

-Me

Books about atheism


tracifish
Theist
tracifish's picture
Posts: 56
Joined: 2007-05-16
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak wrote: The

wavefreak wrote:

The problem with counting the days is you are focussed on the wrong thing. Politcally speaking, the more people focus on the mis-deeds of the Bush administration, the less we are watching the rest of the rapscallions in the Senate and House.

Beside, there is no ontology for Bush. So he doesn't really exist.

Laughing


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
tracifish wrote: wavefreak

tracifish wrote:
wavefreak wrote:

The problem with counting the days is you are focussed on the wrong thing. Politcally speaking, the more people focus on the mis-deeds of the Bush administration, the less we are watching the rest of the rapscallions in the Senate and House.

 

Beside, there is no ontology for Bush. So he doesn't really exist.

Laughing

Are you people kidding me?! You guys impeach Clinton for getting a blowjob and your guys aren't allowed to be held accountable for their bullshit??!

Oh no, because we have anothert 600+ days of this kind of bullshit we should ignore?

What are you trying to say?

Even after Iraq, Katrina, Walter Reed, Mike Foley, Scooter Libby, Alberto Goncalveas, Rumsfield, Tom Delay, Pet Food Poisoning, All the Billions of dollars from US taxpayers stolen by Haliburton, Bankrupting your country into a half-Trillion dollar defict, etc... etc... etc...

We have another 600+ more days of bullshit from those treasonous, lying, child molesting, war vetren ignoring, stealing, murderous bastards?

And that we should ignore it? Are you SICK?

The problem with you guys is that you are the biggest hypocrites for continuing to support an appalling adminstration dispite its gratuitous (grauitous I tell you!) failures, lies, hypocracy and murders. Is this that blind faith kicking in? Why won't you hold t hem accountable and bring them to justice for all their heinous crimes??!

You contine to absolve that government of all wrong doing and evil.

Well, I won't be ignoring the hundreds of thousands of murders in the Middle East BUSHCO is responsible for and neither will the rest of the world.

Are you sure you're just not telling us to ignore these evils? Or trying to avoid any accountability?

Pathetic

Notice my link... it was another REPUBLICAN in a sex crime fueled with lies.

Am I surprised it's a REPUBLICAN??

Members of that adminstration should be bought to justice for ALL their evil and sick crimes.

Stop giving them a free pass.

Face it, they are evil. You need to get rid of them and bring them to justice.

 

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


tracifish
Theist
tracifish's picture
Posts: 56
Joined: 2007-05-16
User is offlineOffline
Free Thinking

Free Thinking wrote:
tracifish wrote:
wavefreak wrote:

The problem with counting the days is you are focussed on the wrong thing. Politcally speaking, the more people focus on the mis-deeds of the Bush administration, the less we are watching the rest of the rapscallions in the Senate and House.

 

Beside, there is no ontology for Bush. So he doesn't really exist.

Laughing

Are you people kidding me?! You guys impeach Clinton for getting a blowjob and your guys aren't allowed to be held accountable for their bullshit??!

Oh no, because we have anothert 600+ days of this kind of bullshit we should ignore?

What are you trying to say?

Even after Iraq, Katrina, Walter Reed, Mike Foley, Scooter Libby, Alberto Goncalveas, Rumsfield, Tom Delay, Pet Food Poisoning, All the Billions of dollars from US taxpayers stolen by Haliburton, Bankrupting your country into a half-Trillion dollar defict, etc... etc... etc...

We have another 600+ more days of bullshit from those treasonous, lying, child molesting, war vetren ignoring, stealing, murderous bastards?

And that we should ignore it? Are you SICK?

The problem with you guys is that you are the biggest hypocrites for continuing to support an appalling adminstration dispite its gratuitous (grauitous I tell you!) failures, lies, hypocracy and murders. Is this that blind faith kicking in? Why won't you hold t hem accountable and bring them to justice for all their heinous crimes??!

You contine to absolve that government of all wrong doing and evil.

Well, I won't be ignoring the hundreds of thousands of murders in the Middle East BUSHCO is responsible for and neither will the rest of the world.

Are you sure you're just not telling us to ignore these evils? Or trying to avoid any accountability?

Pathetic

Notice my link... it was another REPUBLICAN in a sex crime fueled with lies.

Am I surprised it's a REPUBLICAN??

Members of that adminstration should be bought to justice for ALL their evil and sick crimes.

Stop giving them a free pass.

Face it, they are evil. You need to get rid of them and bring them to justice.

 

What are you talking about? I just laughed at a joke about there being no ontological evidence for Bush?

But now I'm curious....how is Bush responsible for the pet food poisoning?


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
tracifish wrote: What are

tracifish wrote:

What are you talking about? I just laughed at a joke about there being no ontological evidence for Bush?

But now I'm curious....how is Bush responsible for the pet food poisoning?

I wasn't talking to you.  I was addressing this:

wavefreak wrote:

The problem with counting the days is you are focussed on the wrong thing. Politcally speaking, the more people focus on the mis-deeds of the Bush administration, the less we are watching the rest of the rapscallions in the Senate and House.

Pay attention to your government.  Stop letting them get away with murder, theifing, lying and molesting.

http://www.alternet.org/environment/50747 

 I for one am counting down the days and seconds until that clown and his troop leave office.  As if they haven't done enough damage to their own country and their own people, never mind the world.

If you guys vote in another Republican nut in 2008, I'll lose hope for your country and be convinced that Repbulicans are messing with American votes.

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
Posts: 1825
Joined: 2007-05-10
User is offlineOffline
Free Thinking

Free Thinking wrote:
tracifish wrote:

What are you talking about? I just laughed at a joke about there being no ontological evidence for Bush?

But now I'm curious....how is Bush responsible for the pet food poisoning?

I wasn't talking to you. I was addressing this:

wavefreak wrote:

The problem with counting the days is you are focussed on the wrong thing. Politcally speaking, the more people focus on the mis-deeds of the Bush administration, the less we are watching the rest of the rapscallions in the Senate and House.

Pay attention to your government. Stop letting them get away with murder, theifing, lying and molesting.

http://www.alternet.org/environment/50747

I for one am counting down the days and seconds until that clown and his troop leave office. As if they haven't done enough damage to their own country and their own people, never mind the world.

If you guys vote in another Republican nut in 2008, I'll lose hope for your country and be convinced that Repbulicans are messing with American votes.

 

Huh?

Don't get you panties in a bunch. I did not suggest ignoring the Bush administration. I pointed out a political reality. I think that most of what goes on in Washington revolves around power hungry egos. I don't really believe they have my (or yours) best interests in mind. The way politics work, keeping the public focussed on something ad nauseaum allows those manipulating the information a greater degree of freedom to promote their real agenda. Hypocrisy and self interest is not exclusively a Republican trait. We would do well not to forget that fact. 


nonbobblehead
Theist
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-18
User is offlineOffline
So then it is true, this

So then it is true, this "Leftist/Liberal/Progressive/Socialist/Atheist/et al . . . versus the conservatives?

 It's not just political fundraising propaganda?

When do we get a countdown to civil war, as the "culture war" sure seems to have its violent proponents on the Left. You sure never see protesting Blue Blazer wearing conservatives on our college campuses and city streets.

0 x 0 = Atheism. Something from nothing? Ahhh no.
And Karl, religion is not the opiate of the people, opium is. Visit any modern city in the western world and see.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
What about the anti-abortion

What about the anti-abortion and anti-gay dickheads?


Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
Posts: 1484
Joined: 2007-03-18
User is offlineOffline
That's because Blue Blazer

That's because Blue Blazer conservatives are in power and doing a great job of fucking everyone over with their extreme capitalism and religious fundamentalism. The Republican Party are the biggest bunch of neo-liberal thugs in the world, they're worse than Thatcher's Tories in the 80s, crippling our country. I'm not a fan of Blair, the leader of a supposedly socialist party which is really just a big neo-liberal mess!

Us leftist atheists need to protest, whether it be on campus or in the streets. It's the only way to get anywhere in a corporate run sham-democracy if you don't have money or power. We need to be heard, atheists in America are a culturally oppressed minority (I'm glad I don't live there) and leftists all over the world struggle against the chains and manacles of capitalism.

You may call us an evil mob or whatever but take a look at your own government. Your own politics. Supporting the exploitation of workers, the demolition of rainforests, the pollution of the atmosphere, denying the existence of global warming, starting wars for oil (I'm sure if Zimbabwe had anything worth stealing you'd be there in a hurry using its oppressive regime to justify theft), failing to respond to a natural disaster in your own country, money laundering, corruption, lying, sending young men to die.

 


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak wrote: Huh? I

wavefreak wrote:

Huh?

I pointed out a political reality. I think that most of what goes on in Washington revolves around power hungry egos. I don't really believe they have my (or yours) best interests in mind

You're just a regular Sherlock Holmes. Thanks for the 411.

wavefreak wrote:

The way politics work, keeping the public focussed on something ad nauseaum allows those manipulating the information a greater degree of freedom to promote their real agenda.

And that's why those repulibcans use Fox ad nauseaum for garbage like anna nicole? OOOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhh... excuse me for their throurgh investigations into John Edwards haircuts while vetrens at Walter Reed are suffering and billions of dollars are handed to Haliburton and thousands are dying in Iraq.

wavefreak wrote:

Hypocrisy and self interest is not exclusively a Republican trait.

No, it isn't. It's their BIGGEST trait.

wavefreak wrote:

We would do well not to forget that fact.

So don't forget it and don't go preaching self-righteously about how we should behave when dealing with government. Your adivce would be a futher disservice to your country and to your fellow citizens.

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
nonbobblehead wrote: So

nonbobblehead wrote:

So then it is true, this "Leftist/Liberal/Progressive/Socialist/Atheist/et al . . . versus the conservatives?

Don't be ridiculous. It's the Fascist Repubulicans against everyone else. Gays, Women, Ethnic Minorities, Muslums, Pagens, Vetrens, Katrina Victims, the poor working class, and REASON (there so much more of course), The Congress, The Senant, The Middle East, North Korea, Iran, Syria, (insert next evil axis country here), And AMERICAN CITIZENS. Atheists are on that list too. We are known as evil pegans according to your folk. Trust me, they've got a long list of who to get rid of. That can happen when thinktanks and religious organisations are dedicated to a facist cause.

 

 

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
nonbobblehead wrote: When

nonbobblehead wrote:

When do we get a countdown to civil war, as the "culture war" sure seems to have its violent proponents on the Left. You sure never see protesting Blue Blazer wearing conservatives on our college campuses and city streets.

You're joking right?  nah, cause they're too busy sending death threats to abortion clinics and trying to get all the Terri Shivos to live.

I can't bellieve you would even suggest a countdown to a civil war in your country.  Sick.

Anticipating a civil war for more murder.  Yeah, that's the kind of citizens who are helping your country.

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


spiritisabone
Posts: 35
Joined: 2007-05-13
User is offlineOffline
It's just too bad that there

It's just too bad that there is not really a "left" in this country, at least that has any current, widespread political influence.  I hate the Bush administration, but I have seen little evidence that the Democrats would do much better.  They like power and padding their pockets just as much as the Republlicans.  

"The will to revolutionary change emerges as an urge, as an 'I cannot do otherwise,' or it is worthless." --Slavoj Zizek


wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
Posts: 1825
Joined: 2007-05-10
User is offlineOffline
Free Thinking

Free Thinking wrote:

wavefreak wrote:

Huh?

I pointed out a political reality. I think that most of what goes on in Washington revolves around power hungry egos. I don't really believe they have my (or yours) best interests in mind

You're just a regular Sherlock Holmes. Thanks for the 411.

wavefreak wrote:

The way politics work, keeping the public focussed on something ad nauseaum allows those manipulating the information a greater degree of freedom to promote their real agenda.

And that's why those repulibcans use Fox ad nauseaum for garbage like anna nicole? OOOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhh... excuse me for their throurgh investigations into John Edwards haircuts while vetrens at Walter Reed are suffering and billions of dollars are handed to Haliburton and thousands are dying in Iraq.

wavefreak wrote:

Hypocrisy and self interest is not exclusively a Republican trait.

No, it isn't. It's their BIGGEST trait.

wavefreak wrote:

We would do well not to forget that fact.

So don't forget it and don't go preaching self-righteously about how we should behave when dealing with government. Your adivce would be a futher disservice to your country and to your fellow citizens.

 

You are a real piece of work. What started as a light hearted thread as turned into a shit load of invective. You make broad assumptions about me without any basis. You know nothing about me. You resort to name-calling and shrill rhetoric. How am I supposed to take you seriously? 

 

Go have sex or something. You need to relax. 


Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
Posts: 1484
Joined: 2007-03-18
User is offlineOffline
spiritisabone wrote: It's

spiritisabone wrote:
It's just too bad that there is not really a "left" in this country, at least that has any current, widespread political influence.  I hate the Bush administration, but I have seen little evidence that the Democrats would do much better.  They like power and padding their pockets just as much as the Republlicans.  

This country ain't much better. The traditionally socialist Labour Party is pretty much neo-con in its leadership. There's a socialist grass roots. Personally I want nothing to do with the Labour Party, but they're the only thing anything like lefties that are going to get power. I guess we lefties aren't frowned upon so much by society here though, still get stupid questions even from fairly smart people though ("You want to make us all the same&quotEye-wink questions which are barely worth answering.


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak wrote:   You

wavefreak wrote:

 

You are a real piece of work. What started as a light hearted thread as turned into a shit load of invective. You make broad assumptions about me without any basis. You know nothing about me. You resort to name-calling and shrill rhetoric. How am I supposed to take you seriously?

No, you're the real peice of work. No where did I call you any name.  This topic is a light one but one that is of serious concern because of the Iraq War.

I didn't demand or ask you to take me seriously.

Yet again.  You still can't address said issues and you still haven't addressed my concerns.  So you distract.  Another theist stragegy to distract.  Put up or shut up.

I asked you to stop self-rightously telling people how they shouldd deal with government because it is a real disservice to your fellow citizens and your country.

wavefreak wrote:
 

Go have sex or something. You need to relax.

Just did, thanks.  People like you make me sick.  I love my boyfriend who can make me feel wonderful even after dealing with people like you. Laughing out loud

Thank goodness for love.   So cut this shit otherwise I'll think you're supporting facist republicans.

Stupid, selfish facist republicans give good conservatives a bad name.

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
spiritisabone wrote: It's

spiritisabone wrote:
It's just too bad that there is not really a "left" in this country, at least that has any current, widespread political influence. I hate the Bush administration, but I have seen little evidence that the Democrats would do much better. They like power and padding their pockets just as much as the Republlicans.

I agree with you.  I worry about people in the US because there isn't really a reasonable alternative.

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
Posts: 1825
Joined: 2007-05-10
User is offlineOffline
Free Thinking wrote:

Free Thinking wrote:

No, you're the real peice of work. No where did I call you any name.

Form your previous post:

You're just a regular Sherlock Holmes. Thanks for the 411.

and

So don't forget it and don't go preaching self-righteously about how we should behave when dealing with government.

 

So I'm a preachy, self righteous, Sherlock Holmes. That's name calling in my book.

 

neener neener.

 

I am a registered independent. I think the Bush administration has made some serious mistakes. I don't think Democrats are any less prone to corruption and abuse of power. I would bet money that after a few years as the lobbyists direct more and more money to the Democrats (because they're the ones calling the shots now) there will be Democrats coming under fire for corruption. Care to take the bet? 100 dollars in an escrow account for five years then we evaluate the situation. Money goes to a charity so that we aren't breaking the law by gambling.

 

 


Ignorance Is Bliss
Posts: 12
Joined: 2007-05-13
User is offlineOffline
Free Thinking

Free Thinking wrote:

 

No, it isn't. It's their BIGGEST trait.

That's blantant generalization. Not all republicans are self-interested and/or hypocrites. Most politicians are as such.

 What you said is the equivalent of saying all black people like fried chicken and listen to hip-hop, chinese people all know kung-fu, all spanish foreigners are illegals, and that all jews are greedy. Stop generalizing, it's as bad as racism.

 So if all republicans are liars, hypocrites, and self-interested, please do explain our dear Abraham Lincoln. 

 See, I'm not generalizing or picking and choosing. I hate all politicans equally.


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak wrote: Free

wavefreak wrote:
Free Thinking wrote:

No, you're the real peice of work. No where did I call you any name.

Form your previous post:

You're just a regular Sherlock Holmes. Thanks for the 411.

and

So don't forget it and don't go preaching self-righteously about how we should behave when dealing with government.

wavefreak wrote:

So I'm a preachy, self righteous, Sherlock Holmes. That's name calling in my book.

Unbelievable. Do you even know who Sherlock Holmes is? You consider that name calling? Are you fricken kidding me?

And you're bitching about this? If your the using the "Name Calling Pussies for Dummies" book, then yeah, I guess I am calling you a name.

You've got to be joking me.

Listen up wavefreak:

I've been trying to give you the benefit of the doubt since the first time you told me to fuck off.

I was pissed about that and let it go but when you come in here and accuss other people of digressing from the original thread when it was you who had to be all self-rightous and tell everyone how they should deal with government then try to disguise your preaching with a little "cleverness", then project it all out on me, I have to wonder if you really do deserve to be called an asshat. Pathetic.

I didn't want to admit I did have a bush countdown at one point but had to take it off because it would depress me everytime I went to my dashboard.. You know that "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?" Yeah, I was trying to practise that in this case regarding the Bush Adminstration.

But then you had to come in here and be all self-righteous.

Yes, you are self-righteous.

wavefreak wrote:

neener neener.

You have to resort to that? I guess you had to because you already mentioned sex as some kind of retort. Instead of just talking about it, I actually go and enjoy it. Jealous?

wavefreak wrote:

I am a registered independent. I think the Bush administration has made some serious mistakes. I don't think Democrats are any less prone to corruption and abuse of power. I would bet money that after a few years as the lobbyists direct more and more money to the Democrats (because they're the ones calling the shots now) there will be Democrats coming under fire for corruption. Care to take the bet?

Yeah, I believe that too. But I can guarentee you that they won't be taking your young men and women into a selfish, greedy oil war, a usless war that has killed thousands and promoted even more terrorism in this world.

Wanna bet?

wavefreak wrote:

100 dollars in an escrow account for five years then we evaluate the situation. Money goes to a charity so that we aren't breaking the law by gambling.

who's distracting from the immeditate issues now? Is this the crap you care enough to mention? You're waiting around for this and that's why you're too busy to bring your government to justice for taking away your consitutional rights?

You are a disservice to your country and your fellow citizens.

 

 

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


Free Thinking
Free Thinking's picture
Posts: 128
Joined: 2007-05-11
User is offlineOffline
Ignorance Is Bliss

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
Free Thinking wrote:

 

No, it isn't. It's their BIGGEST trait.

That's blantant generalization. Not all republicans are self-interested and/or hypocrites. Most politicians are as such.

I agree. And most Democrates aren't hypocrites etiher. Politicians are assholes. You won't hear an argument about that from me.

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:

What you said is the equivalent of saying all black people like fried chicken and listen to hip-hop, chinese people all know kung-fu, all spanish foreigners are illegals, and that all jews are greedy. Stop generalizing, it's as bad as racism.

This is the shit I can't stand. It's this that I find offensive.

You are accussing me of near racism? You're joking, right? Have you ever been discrimated against?

You think black, chinese and latinos choose to be black, chinese and latino? Do you know what the real problem with generalizing is?

No, not all black, chinese and latinos represent their whole community. I understand that. They are simply guilty of association by being black, chinese or latino.

So no. I am not being racist or generalzing. That is ignorant. Don't accusse me of such a ridiculous thing. I am so offended that you would even equate my comments with racism, it's appalling.

Most Republicans CHOOSE to be a republician. Don't make me laugh. Racism.

So yeah, I do hold the whole party accountable for letting those sociopaths take over the GOP and giving a evil name to honest and rational conservatives who don't deserve it.

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:

So if all republicans are liars, hypocrites, and self-interested, please do explain our dear Abraham Lincoln

If you don't think I don't hold the rest of the repulbican party accountable for this disaster, you're wrong. You all voted for him, you all supported him and now you're bitching to me that you're be discriminated against?

That facist BUSHCO has taken over the GOP and you've let them. This is YOUR party. You let them take over America and take away people's rights. Abraham Lincoln would be appalled.

You've let those nuts take over your party and give a bad name to good, honest, real conservatives.

You should be ashamed of yourself for letting your party get away with murder. It is your responsibilty to your party, your fellow repulbicans, your citizens and your country to opppose such unAmerican values like imposing religion in schools. Your founding fathers would be appalled.

Listen, I may not be an American, but I have had a noble image of the your country in the past and I resent what those assholes have done to the country that used to be admired by the world who we used to look toward for some guidence. I'm pissed that you let these clowns take over your country by voting them in.

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:

See, I'm not generalizing or picking and choosing. I hate all politicans equally.

no, you're being self-righteous.  And ignorant.

Judge: god, you have been accused of existence! What do you have to say for yourself?

god: I am innocent until proven guilty, your honour!


Ignorance Is Bliss
Posts: 12
Joined: 2007-05-13
User is offlineOffline
Free Thinking

Free Thinking wrote:
Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:
Free Thinking wrote:

 

No, it isn't. It's their BIGGEST trait.

That's blantant generalization. Not all republicans are self-interested and/or hypocrites. Most politicians are as such.

I agree. And most Democrates aren't hypocrites etiher. Politicians are assholes. You won't hear an argument about that from me.

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:

What you said is the equivalent of saying all black people like fried chicken and listen to hip-hop, chinese people all know kung-fu, all spanish foreigners are illegals, and that all jews are greedy. Stop generalizing, it's as bad as racism.

This is the shit I can't stand. It's this that I find offensive.

You are accussing me of near racism? You're joking, right? Have you ever been discrimated against?

You think black, chinese and latinos choose to be black, chinese and latino? Do you know what the real problem with generalizing is?

No, not all black, chinese and latinos represent their whole community. I understand that. They are simply guilty of association by being black, chinese or latino.

So no. I am not being racist or generalzing. That is ignorant. Don't accusse me of such a ridiculous thing. I am so offended that you would even equate my comments with racism, it's appalling.

Most Republicans CHOOSE to be a republician. Don't make me laugh. Racism.

So yeah, I do hold the whole party accountable for letting those sociopaths take over the GOP and giving a evil name to honest and rational conservatives who don't deserve it.

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:

So if all republicans are liars, hypocrites, and self-interested, please do explain our dear Abraham Lincoln

If you don't think I don't hold the rest of the repulbican party accountable for this disaster, you're wrong. You all voted for him, you all supported him and now you're bitching to me that you're be discriminated against?

That facist BUSHCO has taken over the GOP and you've let them. This is YOUR party. You let them take over America and take away people's rights. Abraham Lincoln would be appalled.

You've let those nuts take over your party and give a bad name to good, honest, real conservatives.

You should be ashamed of yourself for letting your party get away with murder. It is your responsibilty to your party, your fellow repulbicans, your citizens and your country to opppose such unAmerican values like imposing religion in schools. Your founding fathers would be appalled.

Listen, I may not be an American, but I have had a noble image of the your country in the past and I resent what those assholes have done to the country that used to be admired by the world who we used to look toward for some guidence. I'm pissed that you let these clowns take over your country by voting them in.

Ignorance Is Bliss wrote:

See, I'm not generalizing or picking and choosing. I hate all politicans equally.

no, you're being self-righteous. And ignorant.

 

Oh yes, I am ignorant. But unlike some people, I recognize when I make ignorant comments and I apologize. Something you apparently can't do, because you're too into your own ideals to realize you're generalizing.

 Why? You're blaming the whole Republic Party for having assholes in it. Not all Republicans support these assholes, yet you continue to bitch and moan about how bad Republicas are. Guess what? Corruption isn't exclusive to the Republican Party. 

Just because fascist Republicans  are now in control doesn't mean all Republicans support the fascist ones. Last time I checked, we're a democracy. Even if 1/3 of the party opposes this radical extreme conservative style doesn't mean they can stop the other 2/3 who do support it. That is what you are saying though. In your mind, those that don't even believe in what Bush is doing are are just as bad as those that do because they aren't stopping it. You're making them guilty by association and not by as an individual. That's why I was equating what you said to racism. By the way, I was merely using racism as an analogy. I didn't expect you get your panties in a bunch over this, otherwise I wouldn't have used it.

 What you're doing is like blaming all the Germans for Hitler coming to power. Not all Germans supported Hitler, so it's unfair to blame them all.

Here's an idea. Take your thumb/oversized ego out of your ass and go do something productive about it if you feel so strongly. Don't sit around calling people ignorant because they point out your own ignorance, which may or may not be apparent to you.

 Finally, quit calling it my party. Stop telling me I should be ashamed.

1. I'm not the one making blantant generalizations.

2. I'm not the one making the assumption someone is a Republican.

3. I'm also not making the assumption someone is over 18 and therefore old enough to vote.

4. I'm definately not assuming someone voted for Bush. 

Stop talking to me like I'm in control of poltics in America, and voted for Bush. 

 Those things you stated I did? Lets figure this out.

I'm not a Republican. I don't like Bush. I don't like Republicans. I don't like Democrats. I don't like politicians. I don't like morons. I don't like fascism.

Oh, and I'm 15. So, lets see...not only is the Republican party not my party, I'm also not even old enough to vote. Great job, you've proven my entire point.  

By the way, considering you're not an American, I don't know why you're telling someone who is an American how their country should be run. Isn't that exactly what "BUSHCO" is doing? Damn, it is.

I do however, appreciate your insight. However, I don't appreciate you telling me how politics in my country work, because I know exactly how it works. 

All our politics is mud slinging. Rather than saying what you support, and having a stance, and saying what good you've done, they're all too busy downing their opponents. So, what country are you from so I can make assumptions you're old enough to vote and support a particular party you didn't say, let alone even imply you gave a rats ass about?

 P.S. Since you're such a smart guy, please explain to me the detailed process in which the American government works. Explain to me everything you know about it, including how officials are elected.