Prepare for a Conflict!: The Nightline 'Face-Off'

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
Prepare for a Conflict!: The Nightline 'Face-Off'

"Proving the existence of God is actually a lot easier than you think," said former child star Kirk Cameron, minutes before taking the stage for the "Nightline Face-Off."

LOL, yea, if you start thinking, you've already screwed up!

Martin Bashir just wrote up a little preview article that is available for COMMENTS! They also have an opportunity to submit your own VIDEO COMMENTS (sweet, they could put you on TV!). This is called "Be Seen, Be Heard." DON'T FORGET to be active on Nightline's forums

Check out all the info here: http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=3148940&page=1

Now, I EXPECT all you die-hard RRS supporters to give Martin Bashir and those ABC folks a peice of your mind! Get over there, be active on commenting and submit a video!

The Enlightenment wounded the beast, but the killing blow has yet to land...

Tomcat
User is offlineOffline
Bump for the night crowd

Bump for the night crowd

stillmatic
stillmatic's picture
User is offlineOffline
I've been posting in the

I've been posting in the Nightline forums, however I've noticed a tendency for my posts to "disappear" whenever I refute a theist.

I have a feeling that posts that get reported are removed without question.

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." -- former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien