Rational Response Squad: Mission 2, War on Easter!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

Under the cover of darkness in this very busy city, The Rational Response Squad visits a nice chunk of Philadelphia to be infected with small doses of reality. Who will find these flyers? What will they say? Will they choose to snap out of it, or fervently defend the illogical? Those who do find these flyers and choose to confront us, please email me, and we can get you on a radio show to discuss it. Or maybe we can organize a question answer for the members of your congregation.  

THE AMMUNITION! These DVD's will be handed out Sunday. They are more palatable then the actual DVD as they don't say Jesus doesn't exist. They say....  

MORE AMMUNITION!

MORE AMMUNITION!

MORE AMMUNITION!

How could you possibly dare end Easter without an Easter egg candy? Ummm white chocolate... yummy! Notice you see two left hands. 

After this flyer got posted on a convenience store a 250 pound 6' 6'' buff guy came and ripped it down, and proceeded to take it into the store to read it. He stared at it for an excessively long amount of time. He never turned back to look at us though, even though he saw us.

We hit so many God damn churches :twisted: I don't remember most of the names. This Church was hit a few days ago, and will be hit again shortly.  

Another door to the previous pictured Church.

St. Paul. (above and below)

Boston Market... now was that really necessary? Sticking out tongue

The picture above and the two below give you a good example of a big portion of our pictures. Working in darkness without a flash my camera has a little lightbulb, but no flash... it was hard to get good shots. We were also more intent on working than getting the pictures.

SEE MISSION 3 IN THE WAR ON EASTER HERE.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

You folks ever hear about how Martin Luther posted 95 theses on the Castle Church in Wittenberg to try and end it of corrupt practices? Well now we're doing the same to try and end it's delusional and false ideas.

In the above picture if you look close, the glass on this church door has a beautiful engraving of a man that never existed.

What better place to get the word to the defenseless kids of the world than on a playground?

This is part of the same jungle gym from above. How ironic would it be if we catch flak for posting our pictures yet the folks who did the graffiti were at Church? Laughing out loud

Another great place to impact kids!

Remember this Church? It's been hit before with a DVD!

Second time around here, too! And another picture below of the same door!

What is real? What is not real? I think our flyer says it all!

The drive-thru at Wendy's. Anyone up for a Biggie Jesus? (it's a big empty cup)

The picture above and the next 7 are all churches!!

Kids love playgrounds! You know what else kids love? Parents that don't lie to them. If you're a Christian parent pushing your unprovable claims on your children, please cease immediatly. They will not be able to trust you later when they find out the truth. I say this for YOUR benefit.

More jungle gym!

I'd love to see the security cameras picture.

RossCaleb
User is offlineOffline

I love you guys...

Nick
User is offlineOffline

HERE HERE!!

I can't wait to do my mission with my bro on easter day.

random_antitheist
User is offlineOffline

nice. i really should do that at my high school. heheheh :twisted: