Drive out the Bush Regime Oct. 5th

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Drive out the Bush Regime Oct. 5th

FIND A PROTEST IN YOUR AREA!

On October 5, people everywhere will walk out of school, take off work, and come to the downtowns & townsquares and set out from there, going through the streets and calling on many more to join us - making a powerful statement: "NO! THIS REGIME DOES NOT REPRESENT US! AND WE WILL DRIVE IT OUT!"

Click on the "YOUR GOVERNMENT" to download the pdf.

YOUR GOVERNMENT, on the basis of outrageous lies, is waging a murderous and utterly illegitimate war in Iraq, with other countries in their sights.

YOUR GOVERNMENT is openly torturing people, and justifying it.

YOUR GOVERNMENT puts people in jail on the merest suspicion, refusing them lawyers, and either holding them indefinitely or deporting them in the dead of night.

YOUR GOVERNMENT is moving each day closer to a theocracy, where a narrow and hateful brand of Christian fundamentalism will rule.

YOUR GOVERNMENT suppresses the science that doesn't fit its religious, political and economic agenda, forcing present and future generations to pay a terrible price.

YOUR GOVERNMENT is moving to deny women here, and all over the world, the right to birth control and abortion.

YOUR GOVERNMENT enforces a culture of greed, bigotry, intolerance and ignorance.

Eminem "MOSH"

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
FIND A PROTEST IN YOUR

October 5 Organizing Materials:

PDF flyer

Stickers

Buttons

Posters you can use:

With space for contact info: Color, Black and White

Without space for contact info:  Color, Black and White

BradyTheAtheist
BradyTheAtheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Protest @ Boston Common

I'll be attending the protest in Boston on October 5th in the company of what could end up being 20-30 students from my high school. Myself and 2 sophmore friends of mine are handing out / posting flyers all over the school... hopefully some of these kids haven't been completely brainwashed by the public school system.

Hope to see ya'll there.

-Brady