Freedom From Religion Foundation

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

Anyone hear know about or belong to the ffrf? I've been a member since Nov 2004. They do a lot to try to keep religion out of the government.

http://www.ffrf.org

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

They're a good friend of the Rational Response Squad. We're set to record an appearance with Annie Laurie Gaylor the Co-President on April 22nd. The topic is "bypassing/boycotting" South Dakota because of their recent outlaw on abortion. In the future we'll have Dan Barker on. Smiling

Thanks for starting this thread though, they deserve a few website hits. Eye-wink

BethG
BethG's picture
User is offlineOffline

Very nice. I'm a recently new member. Smiling

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

I try to promote the foundation as much as I can.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline

I'll be off the weekend she's on, so if it's on the site I'll be listening. I'm guessing it will and in the chat room too? Hopefully I can be here if and when Dan Barker is on. I must have read Losing Faith in Faith a dozen times already, and I haven't even had it a year. I think I saved enough in the last year on books and everything I bought from the foundation (you get a discount if you're a member) to more than make up what I payed in membership!

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

Actually Matt, we are recording her appearance on the 22nd. It wont air until (probably) June. Eye-wink And of course subscribers get it early, and folks who frequent this site without subscribing can click "play past shows," so they're will be opportunities to hear it. Smiling

BethG
BethG's picture
User is offlineOffline

You fucking rock, Sapient.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline

Right back atcha Leda. Oh, and watch the fucking god damn language, will ya? :shock: