YouTube, an Asshole, and the Rational Response Squad

Snerd
Snerd's picture
User is offlineOffline
YouTube, an Asshole, and the Rational Response Squad

Almost a Sergio Leone title, huh? Anyway... If anyone's planning to do a big string of YouTube videos against Jebus freaks, let it be this guy: http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsAboutJesus

He's almost calling the RRS out, and I don't think he knows how fucking stupid that is.

He does other stupid shit that easily justifies some rational response. Some atheists have started making stuff against him. One of the hard things is that you can't post comments on his videos. If he doesn't like the comments, even if they are incredible polite, yet hint of atheism, he'll delete them. He even disables rating on some of his videos because he's afraid of getting low scores. That pussy.

Here's my big shot at him:

He's just a bigot and an imbecile. He made a series recently about how women should seek to be the best they can be for their husbands... and it's biblical. I've found my Lex Luthor... except he's balding instead of bald. Oh... and Lex Luthor was supposed to be smart. So.... rephrase... I've found my Bizarro. There we go.

Snerd
Snerd's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd edit my post to make

I'd edit my post to make this correction, but I can't because I use IE and not goddamn Firefox, thus, I can't see the edit button.

If a mod could merge these two posts, that'd be great.